To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pharmaceutical company, healthcare facilities and workers that administer vaccines are all shielded from liability while the vaccines are under a EUA. That's why they can't allow any vaccine (that you can actually get) to be fully authorized because then the EUA has to be cancelled and there is no more protection from liability.
The people you can go after are those that forced you to take the vaccine, which is actually illegal.
TSK! Darn you Sean Connery, I didn't know they had protection.
But why wouldn't they, covering their dirty little backsides for all they know/knew would happen.
Wow, imagine doing/making those vaccines and thinking......what? But doing it anyway.
Isn't it amazing, how certain evil entities know to get shielded from liability?......interesting isn't it.
(looks off into the sunny sky)....it's as if it were all planned.
Naaaa

Normally the trade-off with a EUA is that in exchange for liability protection, they can only give it to people who have been informed of the risks, give "informed consent" and are not forced to take the experimental treatment...and can choose at any time to opt out.

They are NOT ALLOWED to treat anyone who has been forced against their will to receive the treatment.

Normally the trade-off with a EUA is that in exchange for liability protection, they can only give it to people who have been informed of the risks, give "informed consent" and are not forced to take the experimental treatment...and can choose at any time to opt out.

They are NOT ALLOWED to treat anyone who has been forced against their will to receive the treatment.

That's why all the government officials and corporations, businesses, etc.. that use coercion or penalties for not taking these shots need to be sued and prosecuted. They perpetuate a psyop with mandates and authorizing a fake vaccine that's not even being used to trick people into compliance and to fraudulently shield themselves from liability.

My niece just gave birth to a little girl yesterday. All are well except my niece tested positive for COVID. she is the 7th person to have COVID on my siblings side of the family. ALL have taken the jab and boosters.

My family, my kids and grandkids, did not get the shots. No one in my family ever contracted COVID..

No one over there has put two and two together yet. It may be beyond their mental capacity, they are Biden supporters

Maybe this will catch on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-22-08-53-03.png
    Screenshot_2022-07-22-08-53-03.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Time for Answers: Tucker Calls into Question the Safety of COVID Injections

1658519914798.png

"Among people around the age of 80, who've been double vaccinated — that would include people like Joe Biden, the per capita rate of medical incidences, including hospitalizations or death, is nearly twice as high as the rate of serious incidents for the unvaccinated. This is 180 days after vaccination. What is that, and why is no one interested?"

Source

Follow @VigilantFox 🦊

Rumble | Substack | Truth | Gettr

In the vaccines: "targetable agents"
changing your DNA and your children's, and their children's and their's......
And, if you are lucky to live through it, 'infertility genes' have been put into some vaccines, helps to lower the population of the world of course. (only a few billion people got the jab, right? no big deal,....a few billion....)
So, either you die, become infertile, or your DNA is changed and that of your bloodline- your children, and their children, and so on , and so on......
And so far, we don't know the outcome of this 'changed' or added dna, called a "spike" will they actually grow spikes? is it reptilian? what's going on?
I'm hoping it pitters out, but we'll have to wait 3 generations before we know what they did to those who got the jab, and lived, and had live babies.
I won't be here at that time.
If this information can be remembered, for the next few generations, then we'll know.
Too bad we can't do something about it all now.
hmmmmmmmm. Anyone?

And, if you are lucky to live through it, 'infertility genes' have been put into some vaccines, helps to lower the population of the world of course. (only a few billion people got the jab, right? no big deal,....a few billion....)
So, either you die, become infertile, or your DNA is changed and that of your bloodline- your children, and their children, and so on , and so on......
And so far, we don't know the outcome of this 'changed' or added dna, called a "spike" will they actually grow spikes? is it reptilian? what's going on?
I'm hoping it pitters out, but we'll have to wait 3 generations before we know what they did to those who got the jab, and lived, and had live babies.
If this information can be remembered, for the next few generations, then we'll know.
hmmmmmmmm. Anyone?

Only thing I don't like is Charlie opportunist con man Ward.

@PatsyJo Very sorry for your loss
As someone who works in the ICU, I can tell you the reality you speak of is very true and we are seeing whole families wiped out (thinking there is definitely a genetic component). Most here have not experienced the loss or worked directly with acutely ill patients.
Today I went down to the ER to admit a patient who had coded 4 times prior to arriving to our ICU. 35 year old unvaccinated with COVID. She died before I could get her to the ICU. My whole service is unvaccinated COVID patients who are dying. It is so depressing.
My 48 year old friend also died. She was diagnosed 9/6. She left behind 2 kids. Her family is beyond devastated. She was an avid anti-vaxxer and I was so close to getting her to go get vaccinated until she watched some stupid you-tube video by a chiropractor posing as a doctor. These people need to be sued. I busted her out of a rural hospital for a bigger facility so they could take care of her underlying heart issues.
The whole time we were driving her to the hospital at 11pm, she kept telling me she should've gotten vaccinated. Her husband (also an anti-vaxxer) was also admitted with covid-19 and a superimposed bacterial pneumonia. He was discharged 7 days later. He just got his vaccine. People are convinced once it happens to them. Can't tell you how many beg for the vaccine before they are put on life support.
I'm truly sorry that this has happened to you. Wish you all the best.

WOW,
Which government agency is paying you to post things like this?

How much are you making each time you post?
You seem very aggressive in your posts.
Not a very CARING creature in the health CARE profession.

You could claim to be the President of the United States, anyone can say they are working in ICU and throw out lots of 'medical' terms and words to try to sound like they know what they are doing.
If you truly are a "doctor", then you know what is in the vaccines, having been given this information a couple of years ago, before the vaccines were given to anyone.
Anyone can make up stories of loss, and "friends' that died.
It's not as if any of these words and medical terms are anywhere one can google it, or cut and paste from sights showing what is being used and has been used on patients that died, and some that lived.
But if you did know what you were doing, you wouldn't be doing it.
Yes, giving out this "vaccine" to people, you are doing evil.
And
You WILL Pay.
Enjoy.

Only thing I don't like is Charlie opportunist con man Ward.
It's the information behind him that is needed to be heard and spread.
Too many people have been blinded by media, government and false information with the Fear factor being the key pin. (or should I say needle)
This Charlie is unimportant.

Maybe this will catch on.
Actually, I'm surprised they admitted it.
Usually they cover it up with other claims.
Died because he didn't get the vaccine, or because of "complications" or whatever.
What a good doctor! That doctor will probably quit, if they haven't already.
Another good way to rid the planet of humans. No health care professionals to help people not die.
If they all quit (the good ones), who is left?

hmmmmmmmm. Anyone?

The degree to which these perpetrators have successfully, intentionally, and it would appear, irreversibly harmed the human race is truly beyond comprehension. It's inhuman at its core. There's a special place in hell for Schwab, Harari, Fauci and Big Pharma CEO's. God will have justice in the end. But sadly that may not help the rest of us survive what has been done to humanity. And with what I'm hearing about shedding from mere skin cell sloughing/skin contact, not even those of us that didn't get the vax are safe from this evil. We have to go to doctor's appts; we have to buy food/fuel/groceries/RX's. All expose us to shedding infection exposure. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don't think firing squad or the slowest, most painful execution possible is punishment enough for these devils. They truly think THEY are God! The arrogance is revealed when Harari refers to people openly at WEF conferences as "useless", and "worthless" and "boring to deal with" (his exact words). He nauseates me. Why don't they just implement a mass biocide extinction event (aerially dispersed), kill us all off at once and be done with it? I just don't get the purpose in drawing out this science experiment if depopulation is the end goal. Lots of faster ways to accomplish that.

Last edited:
The degree to which these perpetrators have successfully, intentionally, and it would appear, irreversibly harmed the human race is truly beyond comprehension. It's inhuman at its core. There's a special place in hell for Schwab, Harari, Fauci and Big Pharma CEO's. God will have justice in the end. But sadly that may not help the rest of us survive what has been done to humanity. And with what I'm hearing about shedding from mere skin cell sloughing/skin contact, not even those of us that didn't get the vax are safe from this evil. We have to go to doctor's appts; we have to buy food/fuel/groceries/RX's. All expose us to shedding infection exposure. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don't think firing squad or the slowest, most painful execution possible is punishment enough for these devils. They truly think THEY are God! The arrogance is revealed when Harari refers to people openly at WEF conferences as "useless", and "worthless" and "boring to deal with" (his exact words). He nauseates me. Why don't they just implement a mass biocide extinction event (aerially dispersed), kill us all off at once and be done with it? I just don't get the purpose in drawing out this science experiment if depopulation is the end goal. Lots of faster ways to accomplish that.
If we died too quickly, some of the masters pulling the strings wouldn't be satisfied.
Just take a look at how very quickly mankind, has evolved and advanced in just the last 100 or so years.
Far faster than other times in the history of humans.
There is no doubt in my mind we have be influenced, infiltrated and maybe even threatened to use these advanced things that we could not have thought of.....so quickly anyway.
We are slow to learn, even from our own mistakes, and then we repeat those mistakes over and over, like rats in a maze. Sad really.
If we died too quickly, a certain factor would not be at play.
There are certain ......entities....that feed off of fear. And the world, this whole planet is in the grips of fear, and that fear was put into play, at the beginning of 2020 , fear of death, which, almost everyone is afraid of.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".
Those "high places" are not government. Not big Pharma, the banking institutes of the world, or corporations, but on a different level.
This is why it's so hard to fight against everything that is going on. But fight we should, because if we do fight in this physical world, it affects the non-physical world.
Remember that saying, 'As above, so below"?
Good is fighting bad, right now, as we speak, but it's slow and hard work.
And not enough people are fighting back.
But it will happen. Good will win out.

It's funny how everyone wants to go to Heaven, but no one wants to die.
I think that's even a saying.!
But you can't go to Heaven without dieing first.
Is it guilt that makes people fear death?
Guilt that they won't actually go to Heaven when they die?

Fighting back, saying NO, to those in power, (the power we, supposedly, gave them)
will only help us all now and in our future. And,....it will take the power away from those who mean to do us harm.

Latest posts

Back