To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
German health minister Karl Lauterbach (drug expert and stoner) says natural immunization is dirty and worth nothing, only vaccination is the golden way.

Personally I say that vaccination is worth shit and does more harm than good, besides the Federal Minister of Health is a psychopath who no longer has all the cups in his head, you can tell when you see him and especially when you listen to him, the latter is only for hardcore preppers, if you listen to him too much you become an alcoholic.

Last edited:
I am in grief over the deaths of a really close relatives family! My post is not to be about should people take the COVID-19 vaccine or not to take the COVID-19 vaccine! I just want to share with you my heart that is so saddened by the deaths of close relatives that I loved so very much. The deaths involve the family of my 1st cousin who died many years ago from a heart attacked and left his wife and his 2 daughters! In July of this year one of the daughters were taken to ER by her mother. A week or so their mom went to the ER with breathing problems, by the time help was sent to the other daughters home, when help got to her she was already turning blue. Her husband was also admitted to the hospital. So the mother and her two daughters and son-in-law all had COVID 19! The daughter who got to the hospital first spent 58 days in the hospital fighting COVID-19 for her life. Her mother, her sister, and her brother in-law died from the COVID 19 Virus. I have a home health nurse that comes out to see me once a week and I shared with her my saddened heart. I didn't know if they had taken the COVID 19 Vaccine and she told me they had not. I spoke with one of my relatives as to how they may have been exposed to CV-19 virus and was reminded that the daughter who got to ER first worked at a local grocery store in administration. She didn't know if the grocery store closed and let shoppers know of an employee had been hospitalized due to CV-19. All she knew was the grocery wiped down disinfected the store. This family was all but wiped out in 1mth. The daughter who survived is at home but is very weak and neighbors are helping and reallying around her. The daughter and her husband have older children. The mother did tell one of the grand-daughters to take the shot before she died. Our emotions 💔 heart broken. Witnessing the horrible distruction of this virus is for real, but the way CV-19 is being handled is just as horrible. I did take the 2 shots, time will tell of side effects from the shot as well of patients who survived this CV-19.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

It is very hard to lose people we love so much.

what makes me angry is that however they did pass, the doctors and nurses are being told to report that it was the C19, thus helping people to believe in it.
Is there any chance of having autopsies done by an independent lab? If they did get the vaccine and died from it(complications from it) they you can get a lawyer and go to court, for wrongful death, and since it's a lot of people, and maybe you know others this has happened to, you can do a class action suite.
This will be happening more and more since people are beginning to wake up and fed up doctors and nurses and other health care providers are beginning to care, quite, and turning whistle blowers.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

It is very hard to lose people we love so much.

what makes me angry is that however they did pass, the doctors and nurses are being told to report that it was the C19, thus helping people to believe in it.
Is there any chance of having autopsies done by an independent lab? If they did get the vaccine and died from it(complications from it) they you can get a lawyer and go to court, for wrongful death, and since it's a lot of people, and maybe you know others this has happened to, you can do a class action suite.
This will be happening more and more since people are beginning to wake up and fed up doctors and nurses and other health care providers are beginning to care, quite, and turning whistle blowers.
The pharmaceutical company, healthcare facilities and workers that administer vaccines are all shielded from liability while the vaccines are under a EUA. That's why they can't allow any vaccine (that you can actually get) to be fully authorized because then the EUA has to be cancelled and there is no more protection from liability.
The people you can go after are those that forced you to take the vaccine, which is actually illegal.

THIS! We have cracked DNA. I KNOW the military and private companies have been working on things that target specific genes. Anything you think is cutting edge tech by the military is ten years old to them. Brother, 27 years special ops, with at least four world headline making missions as part of a small "group", or team.

Honestly, it is what I know about the military's ability that scares me the most about trusting this vaccine. Then, how the "science" keeps changing, and Fauci keeps getting caught lying, contradictory "facts" by the CDC, WHO, doctors, and scientists....

Can;t see who in their right mind would take it, with a 99.5% survival rate. No sense to me.
That 'gene' vaccine=virus reminds me of a Fringe episode, (a "pretend, made up, factitious show.....(coughs)) where a man made, in his basement lab, a virus that specifically killed those he designed it for, for example, to kill only the blue eyed people in the room, or those with a specific family gene and so on.
(it also might have been on one of the Sherlock Holmes shows, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was in one of the X-files shows too)
Like you said, the military has the labs, the money, the man power to make this work. And if it's on a tv series, you know it's happening already. Who could make something like that up? Writers are not that brilliant.
Fringe science is real, one reason I loved the show. If I were a scientist, I'd be working in it. (Of course there are the ramifications of our actions and moral prerogatives to think about....I might have been kicked out)
Funny enough, the show was stopped before 2019. People's minds are like sieves.....they forget very easily.
Get that pizza in the oven, potato chips, and ice-cream, and Net Flix going....that's all that matters.

The pharmaceutical company, healthcare facilities and workers that administer vaccines are all shielded from liability while the vaccines are under a EUA. That's why they can't allow any vaccine (that you can actually get) to be fully authorized because then the EUA has to be cancelled and there is no more protection from liability.
The people you can go after are those that forced you to take the vaccine, which is actually illegal.
TSK! Darn you Sean Connery, I didn't know they had protection.
But why wouldn't they, covering their dirty little backsides for all they know/knew would happen.
Wow, imagine doing/making those vaccines and thinking......what? But doing it anyway.
Isn't it amazing, how certain evil entities know to get shielded from liability?......interesting isn't it.
(looks off into the sunny sky)....it's as if it were all planned.
Naaaa

Normally the trade-off with a EUA is that in exchange for liability protection, they can only give it to people who have been informed of the risks, give "informed consent" and are not forced to take the experimental treatment...and can choose at any time to opt out.

They are NOT ALLOWED to treat anyone who has been forced against their will to receive the treatment.

Normally the trade-off with a EUA is that in exchange for liability protection, they can only give it to people who have been informed of the risks, give "informed consent" and are not forced to take the experimental treatment...and can choose at any time to opt out.

They are NOT ALLOWED to treat anyone who has been forced against their will to receive the treatment.

That's why all the government officials and corporations, businesses, etc.. that use coercion or penalties for not taking these shots need to be sued and prosecuted. They perpetuate a psyop with mandates and authorizing a fake vaccine that's not even being used to trick people into compliance and to fraudulently shield themselves from liability.

My niece just gave birth to a little girl yesterday. All are well except my niece tested positive for COVID. she is the 7th person to have COVID on my siblings side of the family. ALL have taken the jab and boosters.

My family, my kids and grandkids, did not get the shots. No one in my family ever contracted COVID..

No one over there has put two and two together yet. It may be beyond their mental capacity, they are Biden supporters

Maybe this will catch on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-22-08-53-03.png
    Screenshot_2022-07-22-08-53-03.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Time for Answers: Tucker Calls into Question the Safety of COVID Injections

1658519914798.png

"Among people around the age of 80, who've been double vaccinated — that would include people like Joe Biden, the per capita rate of medical incidences, including hospitalizations or death, is nearly twice as high as the rate of serious incidents for the unvaccinated. This is 180 days after vaccination. What is that, and why is no one interested?"

Source

Follow @VigilantFox 🦊

Rumble | Substack | Truth | Gettr

In the vaccines: "targetable agents"
changing your DNA and your children's, and their children's and their's......
And, if you are lucky to live through it, 'infertility genes' have been put into some vaccines, helps to lower the population of the world of course. (only a few billion people got the jab, right? no big deal,....a few billion....)
So, either you die, become infertile, or your DNA is changed and that of your bloodline- your children, and their children, and so on , and so on......
And so far, we don't know the outcome of this 'changed' or added dna, called a "spike" will they actually grow spikes? is it reptilian? what's going on?
I'm hoping it pitters out, but we'll have to wait 3 generations before we know what they did to those who got the jab, and lived, and had live babies.
I won't be here at that time.
If this information can be remembered, for the next few generations, then we'll know.
Too bad we can't do something about it all now.
hmmmmmmmm. Anyone?

In the vaccines: "targetable agents"
changing your DNA and your children's, and their children's and their's......
And, if you are lucky to live through it, 'infertility genes' have been put into some vaccines, helps to lower the population of the world of course. (only a few billion people got the jab, right? no big deal,....a few billion....)
So, either you die, become infertile, or your DNA is changed and that of your bloodline- your children, and their children, and so on , and so on......
And so far, we don't know the outcome of this 'changed' or added dna, called a "spike" will they actually grow spikes? is it reptilian? what's going on?
I'm hoping it pitters out, but we'll have to wait 3 generations before we know what they did to those who got the jab, and lived, and had live babies.
I won't be here at that time.
If this information can be remembered, for the next few generations, then we'll know.
Too bad we can't do something about it all now.
hmmmmmmmm. Anyone?

Only thing I don't like is Charlie opportunist con man Ward.

Latest posts

Back