To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not base my decisions on conspiracy theory and thats all most of it is.........Its been 6 months since the third one.....If y'all are that afraid of dying stay in your homes. See now I better leave here because I will be banned by the end of the week.

Oh darlin' I took the shot too (Moderna). My aunt was dying of cancer and I wanted to see her before she left. She lived outside of DC and I needed to fly. I got COVID anyway. I haven't had any side effects from the shots about a year ago but, everything still tastes like lemons from the COVID.

It really isn't a vaccine in the traditional sense but, as a person who has asthma, is over 50 and has lung damage from multiple bouts with pneumonia (from the flu) it seemed worth the risks for me. We all need to make decisions that are best for us. But this shot was not vetted like many of the others.

We should always be careful what we choose to put into our bodies. I don't use pesticides on or out of my home or chemical fertilizers...but, don't tell others they shouldn't.

Last edited:
I do not base my decisions on conspiracy theory and thats all most of it is.........Its been 6 months since the third one.....If y'all are that afraid of dying stay in your homes. See now I better leave here because I will be banned by the end of the week.

That’s a bit of an overreaction. My saying no to the clotshot at the beginning had nothing to do with being afraid of dying. It had to do with not putting anything in me that I had not thoroughly investigated. And saw clearly, in legal print, what is in those shots! I was under the impression folks like you took the unknown and untested substance because YOU WERE AFRAID OF DYING.

I don’t trust governments or politicians with my personal health and wasn’t about to allow some power hungry fool to tell me what I should put in MY BODY! Those ClotShots were rushed. They have not had real trials. Now? The evidence is clear that they are very dangerous!!! Younger folks than you are affected much sooner. Children are dying of heart attacks and blood clots! Last count there have been nearly 500 athletes die, or have grave permanent side affects from them. Have you really not seen any of this??

Had all 3 and I am still here soon be 66 yo....Will not take anymore though I can tell you that.
There is a mixture of people vaxed and unvaxed on this board. No one has ever derided my personal decision to do it.
They have actually applauded my theory of how I overcame the Unreported side effect that effected me for 6 months.
Want to be pro vax and tout the wonderful vaccine? This probably isn’t the place for you.
You do know the difference between Conspiracy Theory and Truth? It’s currently running at 3 months.

This made me chuckle this morning. With Monkeypox vaccines being discussed, time to recirculate this one: https://truthsocial.com/users/Conservative04/statuses/107985342175141440
0849c81ca84f9575.jpg
0849c81ca84f9575.jpg

Last edited:
Last night my daughter called me all upset. She said the neighbor boy was playing ball in their yard with her kids and then one of them came running and screaming in through the back door. She ran outside and one boy (14 and prior to this healthy) was on the ground with bubbles coming out his mouth and eyes closed. While she was trying to assess him and turn him on his side to get the fluid out of his mouth, as well as yelling for her oldest to call 911, the kid stopped breathing. He turned totally blue. She finally was able to make him take a breath, thank God. But he started seizing. Thankfully, the fire department guys arrived and took him to the hospital.

This is the second time this month that she has had to help a neighbor, who was previously healthy, AND who had taken the clotshot.

Just for added information, it was no where near hot and the kid had NOT been running.

Last edited:
We have absolutely NO IDEA what is coming at us and how to handle it. First aid as we know or knew it will not help any more. Deep depressions, massive blood clots and no pre-warning of heart congestion or problems on a certain person...if you know someone has epilepsie then you are ready for an attack. Who is ready for a 13 yr. old to have a heart attack???

Last night my daughter called me all upset. She said the neighbor boy was playing ball in their yard with her kids and then one of them came running and screaming in through the back door. She ran outside and one boy (14 and prior to this healthy) was on the ground with bubbles coming out his mouth and eyes closed. While she was trying to assess him and turn him on his side to get the fluid out of his mouth, as well as yelling for her oldest to call 911, the kid stopped breathing. He turned totally blue. She finally was able to make him take a breath, thank God. But he started seizing. Thankfully, the fire department guys arrived and took him to the hospital.

This is the second time this month that she has had to help a neighbor, who was previously healthy, AND who had taken the clotshot.

Just for added information, it was no where near hot and the kid had NOT been running.

Sounds exactly like a typical epileptic seizure. If so, it looks worse than it is, and you just have to let it run its course.

Daughter just called. She had kept their other children all night and got them to school this morning. She homeschools hers. Anyway, the mother called and they have transferred him to Scottish Rite because “he took a turn for the worse”. They are doing tests. No more details than that. Please pray for this boy.

Yeaaaah, except when they stop breathing. Please EVERYONE, get some decent hands on medical training, or keep hands off. You will do more harm than good, I've seen it too many times.

Agree radiogoon! My daughter has taken some basic training, A CPR class and a basic medical care class from a nurse for lacerations and wound care. She said today she is going to find additional classes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back