To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last pro-vaxx holdout in my extended family, my nephew who is a cardiologist, has finally seen the light and refuses to get any more clot shots. His parents (my sister and brother in law) have never gotten any shots. The brother-in-law (a physical therapist) got a religious exemption, which surprised me because of who the parent company is.

The article got one thing wrong. The nightmare didn't just now begin. It started a year and a half ago, it just wasn't reported.

I developed a blood clot that blocked the LAD artery (AKA the "Widowmaker"). My next door neighbor's cancer that had been in remission came back aggressively. My 34 year old niece developed a clot that caused a pulmonary embolism. All of these things happened within a few months of each other.

I survived, they didn't.

From recent personal experience
The Vax does not keep you from getting it.
Being up to date on boosters
-Does not reduce severity. My 4x wife has been much harder hit, even with a monoclonal antibody treatment. I (2x)have a funky cold.
Hydroxycloroquin does not work as a prophylactic. My wife is on it as part of her daily regime.
The Quecertin, zinc, D3, C regime works. Even relieved my Vax side effects, hip pain.
On the brighter side, I brought my wife a tube of Ivermectin and asked if she wanted a cure.
Do you think I would recommend the vax now?

In the past month I know of at least 10 combined family or acqaintence that have tested positive for covid...all vaxed to the max...1 of which is/was healthy teenager (age 15) that was hospitalized. I have several clients that all got the shots and shortly thereafter had major cardiac issues (i.e. pericarditis, enlarged aorta, requiring intervention, etc.)...no prior cardiac history issues. My aunt supposedly had covid, then pneumonia, hospitalized, then next thing "infection around heart", passed away less than 1 month in hospital...no history of cardiac issues, all accounts healthy as a horse other than her age (in 80s)..
My mother is in her 80s..smokes like a damn freight train..(No, she's not gonna stop) I've had her on the Quecertin, Zinc, D3, C regimen, same as I've been taking religiously last 2 years. Thank God mother hasn't gotten it (covid) yet. I had Covid in January...have had worse cold n flu in my day but I did miss 1 day work due to low grade fever and dragging arse that day...other than that I worked through a total of 8 days mild symptoms, then done and over. I have not, will not get the Vax. Hang in there! Agree with GP "No words for what is happening". Prayers to you and the wife EW..and so sorry to hear about the rest of the casualties others have experienced....God speed, perpetrators pay!

I've had 4 distant relatives and family friends die this year that got 1 or more death jabs and dozens have new health issues after getting death jabs. I still know a few of these morons that are still getting boosters.
We don't see those pro jab members on here any more, I hope there ok and just ashamed of there stupidity.

In the past month I know of at least 10 combined family or acqaintence that have tested positive for covid...all vaxed to the max...1 of which is/was healthy teenager (age 15) that was hospitalized. I have several clients that all got the shots and shortly thereafter had major cardiac issues (i.e. pericarditis, enlarged aorta, requiring intervention, etc.)...no prior cardiac history issues. My aunt supposedly had covid, then pneumonia, hospitalized, then next thing "infection around heart", passed away less than 1 month in hospital...no history of cardiac issues, all accounts healthy as a horse other than her age (in 80s)..
My mother is in her 80s..smokes like a damn freight train..(No, she's not gonna stop) I've had her on the Quecertin, Zinc, D3, C regimen, same as I've been taking religiously last 2 years. Thank God mother hasn't gotten it (covid) yet. I had Covid in January...have had worse cold n flu in my day but I did miss 1 day work due to low grade fever and dragging arse that day...other than that I worked through a total of 8 days mild symptoms, then done and over. I have not, will not get the Vax. Hang in there! Agree with GP "No words for what is happening". Prayers to you and the wife EW..and so sorry to hear about the rest of the casualties others have experienced....God speed, perpetrators pay!
Thanks Cyndyd. I am on day 5 and between 90-95% My wife day 4 and I would say 40% this am, 70% tonight.

Is this true?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220714-222249.png
    Screenshot_20220714-222249.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220714-222249.png
    Screenshot_20220714-222249.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 0
German health minister Karl Lauterbach (drug expert and stoner) says natural immunization is dirty and worth nothing, only vaccination is the golden way.

Personally I say that vaccination is worth shit and does more harm than good, besides the Federal Minister of Health is a psychopath who no longer has all the cups in his head, you can tell when you see him and especially when you listen to him, the latter is only for hardcore preppers, if you listen to him too much you become an alcoholic.

Last edited:
I am in grief over the deaths of a really close relatives family! My post is not to be about should people take the COVID-19 vaccine or not to take the COVID-19 vaccine! I just want to share with you my heart that is so saddened by the deaths of close relatives that I loved so very much. The deaths involve the family of my 1st cousin who died many years ago from a heart attacked and left his wife and his 2 daughters! In July of this year one of the daughters were taken to ER by her mother. A week or so their mom went to the ER with breathing problems, by the time help was sent to the other daughters home, when help got to her she was already turning blue. Her husband was also admitted to the hospital. So the mother and her two daughters and son-in-law all had COVID 19! The daughter who got to the hospital first spent 58 days in the hospital fighting COVID-19 for her life. Her mother, her sister, and her brother in-law died from the COVID 19 Virus. I have a home health nurse that comes out to see me once a week and I shared with her my saddened heart. I didn't know if they had taken the COVID 19 Vaccine and she told me they had not. I spoke with one of my relatives as to how they may have been exposed to CV-19 virus and was reminded that the daughter who got to ER first worked at a local grocery store in administration. She didn't know if the grocery store closed and let shoppers know of an employee had been hospitalized due to CV-19. All she knew was the grocery wiped down disinfected the store. This family was all but wiped out in 1mth. The daughter who survived is at home but is very weak and neighbors are helping and reallying around her. The daughter and her husband have older children. The mother did tell one of the grand-daughters to take the shot before she died. Our emotions 💔 heart broken. Witnessing the horrible distruction of this virus is for real, but the way CV-19 is being handled is just as horrible. I did take the 2 shots, time will tell of side effects from the shot as well of patients who survived this CV-19.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

It is very hard to lose people we love so much.

what makes me angry is that however they did pass, the doctors and nurses are being told to report that it was the C19, thus helping people to believe in it.
Is there any chance of having autopsies done by an independent lab? If they did get the vaccine and died from it(complications from it) they you can get a lawyer and go to court, for wrongful death, and since it's a lot of people, and maybe you know others this has happened to, you can do a class action suite.
This will be happening more and more since people are beginning to wake up and fed up doctors and nurses and other health care providers are beginning to care, quite, and turning whistle blowers.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

It is very hard to lose people we love so much.

what makes me angry is that however they did pass, the doctors and nurses are being told to report that it was the C19, thus helping people to believe in it.
Is there any chance of having autopsies done by an independent lab? If they did get the vaccine and died from it(complications from it) they you can get a lawyer and go to court, for wrongful death, and since it's a lot of people, and maybe you know others this has happened to, you can do a class action suite.
This will be happening more and more since people are beginning to wake up and fed up doctors and nurses and other health care providers are beginning to care, quite, and turning whistle blowers.
The pharmaceutical company, healthcare facilities and workers that administer vaccines are all shielded from liability while the vaccines are under a EUA. That's why they can't allow any vaccine (that you can actually get) to be fully authorized because then the EUA has to be cancelled and there is no more protection from liability.
The people you can go after are those that forced you to take the vaccine, which is actually illegal.

THIS! We have cracked DNA. I KNOW the military and private companies have been working on things that target specific genes. Anything you think is cutting edge tech by the military is ten years old to them. Brother, 27 years special ops, with at least four world headline making missions as part of a small "group", or team.

Honestly, it is what I know about the military's ability that scares me the most about trusting this vaccine. Then, how the "science" keeps changing, and Fauci keeps getting caught lying, contradictory "facts" by the CDC, WHO, doctors, and scientists....

Can;t see who in their right mind would take it, with a 99.5% survival rate. No sense to me.
That 'gene' vaccine=virus reminds me of a Fringe episode, (a "pretend, made up, factitious show.....(coughs)) where a man made, in his basement lab, a virus that specifically killed those he designed it for, for example, to kill only the blue eyed people in the room, or those with a specific family gene and so on.
(it also might have been on one of the Sherlock Holmes shows, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was in one of the X-files shows too)
Like you said, the military has the labs, the money, the man power to make this work. And if it's on a tv series, you know it's happening already. Who could make something like that up? Writers are not that brilliant.
Fringe science is real, one reason I loved the show. If I were a scientist, I'd be working in it. (Of course there are the ramifications of our actions and moral prerogatives to think about....I might have been kicked out)
Funny enough, the show was stopped before 2019. People's minds are like sieves.....they forget very easily.
Get that pizza in the oven, potato chips, and ice-cream, and Net Flix going....that's all that matters.

Latest posts

Back