To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another booster is to be offered to the over 60s and the "vulnerable" in the fall here.
they keep pushing this crap but only the sheeple will comply.
most people think covid is all over, it isnt, it hasnt gone away and probably never will a bit like the flu and colds.
Yeah they haven't bumped off enough seniors and handicapped. As for us seniors, I guess we are wising up. I steered clear of the clot shot from day one, but I know a lot who ran for it so fast it would make your head spin. Tried to warn them, but they are so old school they don't believe the government would lie to them - and still believe that. In the meantime, several have died from the shot and strokes. They don't/won't put 2 and 2 together.

Yeah they haven't bumped off enough seniors and handicapped. As for us seniors, I guess we are wising up. I steered clear of the clot shot from day one, but I know a lot who ran for it so fast it would make your head spin. Tried to warn them, but they are so old school they don't believe the government would lie to them - and still believe that. In the meantime, several have died from the shot and strokes. They don't/won't put 2 and 2 together.
yep same over here, I havent had any of the shots and never will. all the sheeple couldnt get their sleeves up fast enough.

I remember reading that one of the dangers of this virus is a cytokine storm: an over reaction in the immune response to the virus...so could it be that the vaccine aims to mitigate that or do the two have nothing to do with each other?
Both reactions by your immune system, but not the same thing. A cytokyne storm is like the "nuclear option" and attacks the cells of your body, antigen specific antibodies are like a surgical strike specific to the virus.

I have not had any shots since 1985 when I got out of the Army. Been doing fine since then and only sick with anything 2 times since. I get a runny nose, drink some CDS and I am good the next day. I coughed for a week with suspected covid, CDS and I am good. Helena coughed and had on smell or taste, CDS and she was good in 2 two weeks. We do not need or believe in any type of shot for any type of problem.

Had all 3 and I am still here soon be 66 yo....Will not take anymore though I can tell you that.

Do yourself a favor and research advice out there from Doctors who are strong and honest enough to tell citizen’s the truth. You might seem to be okay now, but your odds are very bad to stay that way. Sorry to be so upfront and abrupt with you. It isn’t doing you any favors to not be open about the clotshot.

Read what Dr Zelenko has to say about the clotshot.

Ditto with Dr McCollough

Use DUCKDUCKGO or similar. Not goggle!

Or read this thread. It contains tons of information.

Do yourself a favor and research advice out there from Doctors who are strong and honest enough to tell citizen’s the truth. You might seem to be okay now, but your odds are very bad to stay that way. Sorry to be so upfront and abrupt with you. It isn’t doing you any favors to not be open about the clotshot.

Ditto with Dr McCollough

Yep...
It's the later after effects that you should worry about.

Ditto with Dr McCollough

I do not base my decisions on conspiracy theory and thats all most of it is.........Its been 6 months since the third one.....If y'all are that afraid of dying stay in your homes. See now I better leave here because I will be banned by the end of the week.

I do not base my decisions on conspiracy theory and thats all most of it is.........Its been 6 months since the third one.....If y'all are that afraid of dying stay in your homes. See now I better leave here because I will be banned by the end of the week.

Have you been in a grocery store lately?
Have a kid that needs formula?
I'm 56 and have never seen anything like whats going on today. The high diesel prices which of course makes the cost of everything go up and hurts our supply lines.
Even biden said that times are going to get hard.
The only thing you should be asking yourself is just how bad it's going to get.
Prepping is like insurance,or keeping fire extinguishers in your home.
Having a firearm and knowing how to use it.
The stolen election is another indicator that things are going to get worse.
Then you have over a dozen food processing plants that were destroyed,none of this shit is normal.

What would it hurt to get a years worth of food stored up and having some basic stuff if it were to happen?
To me it's just common sense.

Ditto with Dr McCollough

Did you hear about Dr Zelenko going into the hospital with what it sounded like a blockage?

You have a right to state your opinion, just realize it is your own, but I do know of at least a few members here who think like you do. I have not gotten any of the shots and only believe Hunny and I got Covid this year, but neither of us got "tested". PCR test are useless to determine between the corona viruses. Proven FACT. I lost taste, and sinuses running with a slight cough. Hunny's, still unvaxxed was worse, but he is older. He had the same symptoms as me but with a high for him fever which was over 101 but never over 102.

I am not afraid of dying and go to work everyday, just like the majority of people who live in the country. I have natural immunity which is actually WAY BETTER than your MrNA shots, I would look into what Georgia suggested though. My own Mom now has chronic infections since her shots. It's not all BS.

You have a right to state your opinion, just realize it is your own, but I do know of at least a few members here who think like you do. I have not gotten any of the shots and only believe Hunny and I got Covid this year, but neither of us got "tested". PCR test are useless to determine between the corona viruses. Proven FACT. I lost taste, and sinuses running with a slight cough. Hunny's, still unvaxxed was worse, but he is older. He had the same symptoms as me but with a high for him fever which was over 101 but never over 102.

I am not afraid of dying and go to work everyday, just like the majority of people who live in the country. I have natural immunity which is actually WAY BETTER than your MrNA shots, I would look into what Georgia suggested though. My own Mom now has chronic infections since her shots. It's not all BS.

There are so many so called conspiracy theories that have turned out to be true that I dont discount anything until I've thoroughly researched the subject.
And even then I wont discount them.

I did. He has put out two videos from his hospital bed. They are amazing and not to be missed. Are you on Telegram? He is not long for this world.

I've never heard of a tumor inside the ventricle!
I think you are right, barring some miracle, his days are numbered.

Latest posts

Back