To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Learned this morning that one of our assistant managers passed away this morning due to "complications of covid". He was in the hospital so can only imagine he was given the government protocol. . .Turns out he had blood clots in both his lungs and legs then his kidneys started shutting down.

Another person murdered.

Kidney failure is not a common COVID symptom or complication...unless the person is on intravenous Remdisivir in the ICU...
when boss lady told me this morning I said you got to wonder. . . that is all I got out and she says If he was vaxxed or not? I said well yes because of all the blood clots but I was wondering if he was given Remdisivir? Of coarse she didn't, but did tell her it wouldn't surprise me. Hospitals are killing people with the government protocol. She tells me if she gets sick, she will not go to the hospital. I'm coming to you! She knows both Hunny and I have had it now and both survived just fine.

when boss lady told me this morning I said you got to wonder. . . that is all I got out and she says If he was vaxxed or not? I said well yes because of all the blood clots but I was wondering if he was given Remdisivir? Of coarse she didn't, but did tell her it wouldn't surprise me. Hospitals are killing people with the government protocol. She tells me if she gets sick, she will not go to the hospital. I'm coming to you! She knows both Hunny and I have had it now and both survived just fine.

What this shows is that you are making a positive difference in your sphere of influence. If more people did this, almost everyone would be awake! Less being murdered in the hospitals. My one neighbor came to me for help and meds when she got covid. She is doing well now. Almost waited too late and was very sick when she called.

My daughter, son and granddaughter are all three in Germany and all three vaxxed.🤬
My g-daughter is in upper school and needed a job...now she is working part-time in fukking testing station...🤮🤮🤮
NOW, my daughter has tested positive for SOMETHING, seeing as the crap tests cannot discern between corona, influenza or any other virus, as we all know, we are just hoping the stuffed nose and normal symptoms are a cold.
She is in the medical field and says herself that it is not that bad, hope for the best...Prayers are needed here friends, thanks in advance, Gary

There is a young entertainer named Justin Bieber, I understand he is quite famous. His wife is in the hospital with a blood clot on her brain.
Since they get lots of publicity maybe some of the younger people will use this as an eye opening experience and finally see the danger of the shots.

It is sad that it takes something like this, but most of the younger generation is clueless and needs something to awaken them.

I believe his wife is Alec Baldwin's daughter. If it's from the "vaccine" that Alec has been pushing... His chickens are REALLY coming home to roost.
I looked her up after both of ya'll post. She is actually the daughter of Steven so niece of Alec. I hope your right @robinjopo!! Wake our youngsters up!!!!

Latest posts

Back