To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The latest data published by the UK Health Security Agency confirms deaths are rising dramatically among the triple vaccinated population whilst declining steadily among the not-vaccinated population in England.

1646318773384.jpg

With the most recent figures showing the fully vaccinated accounted for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths over the past month; and the triple vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 of them."”

Whilst you've been distracted by Russia's Invasion, the UK Gov. released a Report confirming the Fully Vaccinated now account for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 Deaths in England

On the CDC's web site, "Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines" they say:

"FACT: COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way."

"The genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells, which is where your DNA is kept."
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html
But this study showed that the Pfizer vaccine can be converted into DNA in the nucleus of liver cells:
https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 (Pfizer vaccine) indicated increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2.
Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.

5. Conclusions
Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.

A lot of people who got involved in this vaccination experiment have the risk to get cancer, if this happens our health system will collapse.

It is tragic that so many young people are dying at the moment, instead of our politicians investigating this, they simply say that this is normal and coincidence.

On the CDC's web site, "Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines" they say:

"FACT: COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way."

"The genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells, which is where your DNA is kept."
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html
But this study showed that the Pfizer vaccine can be converted into DNA in the nucleus of liver cells:
https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 (Pfizer vaccine) indicated increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2.
Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.

5. Conclusions
Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.

Who will be the first to be executed? Even though there won't be a shortage of volunteers, I hope I get to be on the firing squad or be able to donate rope.

OMG!!! A physician brave enough to tell the truth about the vax. I’m in shock.

California is going the opposite way.

“California bills target doctors, websites pushing vaccine misinformation

Nick Sawyer, an emergency room doctor who created a group called No License for Disinformation, said the bill would affect a small group of doctors who spread blatantly inaccurate and extreme misinformation that a physician knows to be false, or that they should know to be false given their medical training. Sawyer said he believes the state’s medical board is authorized to go after those doctors now, but that the bill is needed because the agency has been slow to react.

“This isn’t a call for a policing of free speech,” Sawyer said. “This is a call for protecting the public against dangerous misinformation, which patients are parroting back to us in our emergency room departments every day.” “

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ctors-websites-pushing-vaccine-misinformation
Of course it’s about “protecting the public”…sure it is! Communist Control is just that, Total Control! Removal of FREEDOM!

Last edited:
I have seven relatives who work in healthcare. Two brothers in law, two nieces, one nephew, one niece in law and one nephew in law. One by one they are turning anti-vax. My niece in law is a nurse, and after getting the first shot she refuses to get any more. Her husband, my nephew (a cardiologist), is the only one left who is completely pro-vax, even though both his parents (my sister and brother in law) and his wife are all anti-vax.
Yes, the medical profession is slowly waking up.

Learned this morning that one of our assistant managers passed away this morning due to "complications of covid". He was in the hospital so can only imagine he was given the government protocol. . .Turns out he had blood clots in both his lungs and legs then his kidneys started shutting down.

Learned this morning that one of our assistant managers passed away this morning due to "complications of covid". He was in the hospital so can only imagine he was given the government protocol. . .Turns out he had blood clots in both his lungs and legs then his kidneys started shutting down.

Another person murdered.

Kidney failure is not a common COVID symptom or complication...unless the person is on intravenous Remdisivir in the ICU...
when boss lady told me this morning I said you got to wonder. . . that is all I got out and she says If he was vaxxed or not? I said well yes because of all the blood clots but I was wondering if he was given Remdisivir? Of coarse she didn't, but did tell her it wouldn't surprise me. Hospitals are killing people with the government protocol. She tells me if she gets sick, she will not go to the hospital. I'm coming to you! She knows both Hunny and I have had it now and both survived just fine.

when boss lady told me this morning I said you got to wonder. . . that is all I got out and she says If he was vaxxed or not? I said well yes because of all the blood clots but I was wondering if he was given Remdisivir? Of coarse she didn't, but did tell her it wouldn't surprise me. Hospitals are killing people with the government protocol. She tells me if she gets sick, she will not go to the hospital. I'm coming to you! She knows both Hunny and I have had it now and both survived just fine.

What this shows is that you are making a positive difference in your sphere of influence. If more people did this, almost everyone would be awake! Less being murdered in the hospitals. My one neighbor came to me for help and meds when she got covid. She is doing well now. Almost waited too late and was very sick when she called.

My daughter, son and granddaughter are all three in Germany and all three vaxxed.🤬
My g-daughter is in upper school and needed a job...now she is working part-time in fukking testing station...🤮🤮🤮
NOW, my daughter has tested positive for SOMETHING, seeing as the crap tests cannot discern between corona, influenza or any other virus, as we all know, we are just hoping the stuffed nose and normal symptoms are a cold.
She is in the medical field and says herself that it is not that bad, hope for the best...Prayers are needed here friends, thanks in advance, Gary

Latest posts

Back