To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have any hopes because the outcome of these cases is that the President of the EU is 100% behind the vaccination program, she advocates compulsory vaccinations including compulsory boosters for everyone.

She is also a supporter of China's social credit monitoring system, wanting to monitor everyone but herself.

Pureblood for life.

Dude, I am fully prepared to live in a tent on a creek bank than submit to the bio-weapon.
I believe it'll come down to that.

I plan on staying alive for the Nuremberg trials so I can hunt down the scum who injected and damaged the kids.
I think they're going to get lynched before they see a trial but it would be nice to see some of them take the stand and make their excuses before they're shot or hung from a crane.

From Steve Kirsch substack…

“How they solved it 135 years ago
The solution then was not trying to convince decision makers using rational scientific arguments. It was a mass public protest that resulted in the abandonment of what the “experts” were saying to do and adoption of new methods that worked that were opposed by the medical community.

Here’s what A Midwestern Doctor wrote in the comments of my last article:

What is currently happening with the COVID mandates and protests is nearly identical to what happened 135 years ago with the smallpox vaccine campaigns, where the vaccination made smallpox epidemics worse, the vaccines killed a lot of people, the public refused them and governments responded by harsher and harsher mandatory vaccination laws.
Eventually one of the largest protests of the century broke out in 1885
, vaccine mandates were scrapped in one area in favor of alternative management of smallpox, and this is what actually ended smallpox.
My belief is that this is a very important message to get out to the current protest movement and will do a lot of good if it does.
I wrote a 10 page concise but detailed and referenced summary of everything that happened I want to be made available (but I do not want credit for).
The entire summary can be found here and I would greatly appreciate it if you could bring awareness to this issue.

Here is the key paragraph right at the start if you are short on time:

Eventually, one of the largest protests of the century occurred in 1885 in Leicester (an English city). Leicester‘s government was replaced, mandatory vaccination abolished, and public health measures rejected by the medical community were implemented. These measures were highly successful, and once adopted globally ended the smallpox epidemic, something most erroneously believed arose from vaccination.
In short, what worked was a mass protest + implementing new health measures that were opposed by the medical community. When these measures worked, most people believed it was the vaccine that finally saved everyone.”

I am not going back through 50 pages of this thread to see if this has already been posted . In the U. S. military where they are requiring all personnel to be vaccinated it is being reported cancer cases has skyrocketed to 300 % over the pre vaccinations era . Life Insurance Companies are reporting from the overall public a 40 % increase in deaths since the pre vaccination era . This is only the beginning of the population die off . Agenda 31 in action , to reduce the human population to save the planet from their envisioned global warming .

They know that "Climate Change" is their own propaganda bullshit.

The population reduction is for the purpose of reducing the planet to a slave planet with them in charge.

The mass culling, climate change, social credit scores.....they're all part of the same agenda.

Everything makes sense when you realise (YOU) are the carbon they want to eliminate.

“PROJECT VERITAS: FDA Exec Officer on Hidden Camera: Biden Wants to Inoculate as Many People as Possible, “You’ll Have to Get an Annual Shot”

1645008898268.jpeg

Project Veritas on Tuesday released part one of a two-part series of an FDA exec who revealed something frightening about Joe Biden’s future Covid policy.

“Biden wants to inoculate as many people as possible,” said Christopher Cole, FDA Executive Officer of Countermeasures Initiative.Food and Drug Administration [FDA] Executive Officer, Christopher Cole, inadvertently revealed that his agency will eventually announce that annual COVID-19 vaccinations will become policy.
Cole is an Executive Officer heading up the agency’s Countermeasures Initiatives, which plays a critical role in ensuring that drugs, vaccines, and other measures to counter infectious diseases and viruses are safe. He made the revelations on a hidden camera to an undercover Project Veritas reporter.

Cole indicates that annual COVID-19 shots isn’t probable — but certain. When pushed on how he knows an annual shot will become policy, Cole states, “Just from everything I’ve heard, they [FDA] are not going to not approve it.”

Many Single Strand RNA viruses (ssRNA) use RNA dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp) to replicate their genetic material. This is required to make more copies of virus and spread to other cells.

These viruses include:

Covid-19 (all strains)
Influenza
RSV
Hantavirus
Ebola virus
Marburg virus

The use of Zinc Ionophores and Zinc will treat these viruses.

Zinc Ionophores include:
Hydroxychloroquine
Quercetin
EGCG

In other words, we can prevent and treat the above viruses with cheap, oral, effective, and safe drugs. Some of which are over the counter.

Please study this text and understand what it means.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7365891/https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC5589696/#!po=0.746269https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC3787895/https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC4966622/
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsinfecdis.0c00554
@ZelenkoProtocol

My daughter who is already immune compromised got the booster. She is a very smart person, but jumped right into the vax and now the booster.

I am so angry and worried and if I try to talk to her, well, it's not good. I finally told her I had to say it or I would feel so guilty. "Please don't get any more boosters." She just said thank you.

The fact that the "vaccine" was created, tested, manufactured, and distributed within ~1 year of the discovery of the virus means the "vaccine" isn't a vaccine.

It is yet another example of how language is used to lie and coerce. Calling it a vaccine made people think it was a vaccine.

Last edited:
Back