To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omicron is the proof of the old Yiddish adage: "Mann Tracht, Un Gott Lacht" (Man plans, and God laughs)
COVID itself made a mockery of the vaccines via the Omicron variant.
They just can't admit it yet. I guess they are hoping for another variant like Delta that will be more harmful than Omicron, but that's not how viral evolution usually works. Omicron is how it usually works - more contagious, but less deadly and milder symptoms is how a virus (like the common cold) becomes endemic and resists all efforts to eradicate it.

1644266284704.png

My nephew and his wife lost their baby a few weeks ago.
So terribly sorry Georgia, such a loss cannot be re-made. God bless you and your whole family, praying for them to still be able to have children and the Lord will give them the same little soul back again in another healthy body so they can have their joy back. Love, Gary

“Over half the deaths seen by this funeral director were likely caused by the COVID vaccines
He is not alone in seeing this. All his other embalmer friends see it too. All of them. The only possible explanation: the COVID vaccines are killing massive numbers of previously healthy people.
Steve Kirsch
13 hr ago

Summary
Fifteen embalmers are all seeing odd fatal clotting in people that first started in 2021. As many as 65% of cases are affected. Just like the DMED data, this evidence is being totally ignored by the mainstream press and medical community as well as the CDC and other HHS agencies. The only explanation that fits all the facts is that the vaccines are killing Americans in massive numbers and should be immediately halted.

Meet Richard Hirschman, an embalmer in Alabama with over 20 years experience
Richard Hirschman is a funeral director who spotted really strange clots in dead people after the vaccines rolled out. He was interviewed by Jane Ruby on the Stew Peters Show. At nearly 800,000 views on Rumble alone, his interview is one of the most popular episodes in Stew Peters Show history.
I was originally introduced to Richard via one of my contacts. Richard has been embalming people for more than 20 years. He lives in Alabama.”

Interview with Richard Hirschman…
https://rumble.com/vucdbi-embalmer-richard-hirschman-reveals-novel-clotting-in-65-of-cases.html

And the lack of sunshine causes cancer, the lack of alcohol causes suicide, the lack of gasoline causes war and the whistles of the referees causes sudden infant death syndrome. If I think about it, maybe the lack of bees causes the lack of honey. So, if the lack of stupid people causes the lack of stupid accidents, maybe the surge of stupid statements is caused by the surge of stupid people making decisions... If stupidity was painfull...they would all be rolling on the ground in deathly pain throes.

Mindy Robinson@AmericanAFMindy
6h··Edited

From the beginning, we suspected that murderous gnome Fauci created this virus on purpose, with a foreign enemy, and with our tax dollars....and we were right. What we didn’t know was what he did to make it more virulent, and many of us feared from the data that it looked like he spliced in the HIV spike protein for a long term kill effect.

Let’s break down what has happened since...

• With ZERO long term tests, and inadequate short term testing, Pfizer declares the FDA “approved” their experimental vaccine....even though technically it wasn’t, but the media and this corporate owned regime ran with it anyway.

• Randomly, and on the most immoral grounds ever, radical leftist governors like the ones in California and Nevada legalized knowingly giving someone HIV on purpose. WHY?!

• Almost immediately after the vaccine roll out, people started showing signs of of autoimmune deficiency. Healthy adults do not break out with shingles en mass.

Australia had to pull their initial covid tests, because people that took it...were popping for HIV.

• The CDC comes out with some weird statement warning people who take the vaccine NOT to take antibody tests. Again “why?!”

• Frontline doctors come out with warnings that the vaccine is destroying immune systems and effectively turning the vaccinated into walking AIDS patients.

Newly revealed Pfizer documents show they KNEW their vaccine was causing VAEDS (vaccine induced AIDS.)

• Now suddenly there’s a new virulent form of HIV found in the Netherlands, and supposedly that’s how Omicron was made. (Please God don’t tell me this is airborne now.)

• Now Moderna suspiciously has a brand new experimental mRNA HIV vaccine ready go! How incredibly convenient!

This murderous cycle for profit doesn’t stop until we end it. Our government is not on our side. Stay safe, stay vigilant, and stock up on Ivermectin, food, water, and whatever else you might need for the battle ahead. I swear....if they just gave all those people AIDS like it’s looking....I’m marching right there with you to the Pfizer building in New York and we’re going to fix this once and for all.”

https://gab.com/AmericanAFMindy/posts/107777813039927535

The link provides all the different articles to back her statements.

From the beginning, we suspected that murderous gnome Fauci created this virus on purpose, with a foreign enemy, and with our tax dollars....and we were right. What we didn’t know was what he did to make it more virulent, and many of us feared from the data that it looked like he spliced in the HIV spike protein for a long term kill effect.

Let’s break down what has happened since...

• With ZERO long term tests, and inadequate short term testing, Pfizer declares the FDA “approved” their experimental vaccine....even though technically it wasn’t, but the media and this corporate owned regime ran with it anyway.

• Randomly, and on the most immoral grounds ever, radical leftist governors like the ones in California and Nevada legalized knowingly giving someone HIV on purpose. WHY?!

This is going to come as a shock to most people, but...
Newsflash: There is a growing body of evidence that HIV does NOT cause AIDS.
Guess who was behind HIV being touted as the cause of AIDS.
I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count...
(Hint: when it was declared that AIDS was a viral infection, all federal funds for research on AIDS (billions of dollars) were transferred from the National Cancer Institute to the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases [NIAID])
Also, the criteria for determining an AIDS diagnosis was changed from symptomatic criteria to a positive HIV test - with or without any symptoms.
The HIV test is a PCR test.

https://defeatthemandatesdc.com/
https://rumble.com/vuoq1f-make-history-help-defeat-the-mandates.html
History was made in #WashingtonDC on on 1.23.22.
Were you there? If not, we have good news…
It's happening again!

🔥HOT OFF THE PRESS🔥

We just completed this trailer to promote the next historical #DefeattheMandates, #California!

EVERYONE should watch that video! I’ve never seen one that shows Togetherness of all races in America so wonderfully!!!

Great post Dani!!!

Latest posts

Back