To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a young entertainer named Justin Bieber, I understand he is quite famous. His wife is in the hospital with a blood clot on her brain.
Since they get lots of publicity maybe some of the younger people will use this as an eye opening experience and finally see the danger of the shots.

It is sad that it takes something like this, but most of the younger generation is clueless and needs something to awaken them.

I believe his wife is Alec Baldwin's daughter. If it's from the "vaccine" that Alec has been pushing... His chickens are REALLY coming home to roost.
I looked her up after both of ya'll post. She is actually the daughter of Steven so niece of Alec. I hope your right @robinjopo!! Wake our youngsters up!!!!

For people who seriously want to force me to vaccinate, I also have one: 7.5 x 55mm. And it dosn't need an booster normally.

Love the K-31. If we had better ammo/reloading components I would have bought one years ago. Seen guys at the range shooting sub MOA groups with a K-31 with iron sights.

1647375902555.png

Adam Baldwin endorsed Ted Cruz for the 2016 United States presidential election

Latest posts

Back