To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For people who seriously want to force me to vaccinate, I also have one: 7.5 x 55mm. And it dosn't need an booster normally.

Love the K-31. If we had better ammo/reloading components I would have bought one years ago. Seen guys at the range shooting sub MOA groups with a K-31 with iron sights.

1647375902555.png

Adam Baldwin endorsed Ted Cruz for the 2016 United States presidential election

So, Psaki has covid for the second time in five months. On the radio today they were saying there is a new thought that people who have been vaxxed and boosted are actually more likely to get covid because their immune systems were weakened. That means they could be susceptible to anything, really. Of course the MSM is saying that is not true, but it is starting to llok like it, and hey, what are they going to do, admit it?

Also, South Korea, the poster child for how to shut it all down and make everyone get the jab, is now experiencing massive covid cases and death! Seems to corroborate the theory.

From the MSM:

South Korea's omicron deaths surge amid faltering response - ABC News (go.com)

By KIM TONG-HYUNG Associated Press
March 17, 2022, 5:23 PM

South Korea COVID-19 deaths strain hospitals, crematoriums
March 22, 2022
South Korea COVID-19 deaths strain hospitals, crematoriums - American News Cycle

Dr. Zev Zelenko on Telegram…

“This imbicile from AP can’t differentiate between hiv and aids and is lying about what I said.

AP is a garbage platform that pushes propaganda and fake news.

Yes half of Israel has vaccine induced acquired immune deficiency syndrome. NOT HIV

https://gettr.com/post/p13fxjo19b5

Israelis especially those with multiple boosters have developed Vaccine Acquired Immune Syndrome (VAIDS). Their innate immune systems have been destroyed”

https://apnews.com/article/fac...

Latest posts

Back