To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read a book by Michael Learner titled The Politics Of Meaning. In it he says that we have become so accustomed to having people lie to us
that now we don't give it a second thought, we simply accept it with both of us knowing one of us is lying.

He suggested that we change ourselves. When we are lied to and we know it we should react as if that person just threw up on us,
make a scene and walk away. We need to challenge them.

But the quote I remember the most was "If an angel came to earth and decided to raise a family here,
he would get a job and be forced to lie, a job that would even perverse an angel."

This way of life will continue until we each decide to not tolerate it, even if it costs us.
Know that each day we all are making decisions based on lies. What a stupid way we to choose to live.

Another book I read was The Naked Ape by Desmond Morris. He was an anthropologist and wrote the book about humans as an anthropologist would write about any other animal; why they do the things they do. Why do men sit with their backs to a wall; why do women wear lipstick and high heels, etc.

On the subject of sex he says that the biological male sex drive to reproduce is so great that "if women would only sleep with men who walked on their hands, within a generation all males would be hand walkers."

It appears that the biggest fear of all humans is rejection.
If we all threw up at lies how long do you think it would take to change our culture to not lie?
Could this be the new awakening /evolution we are heading to now?

Last edited:
Fear is powerful. Been used on the populous practically from the beginning. You would think with as much information as we can get our hands on (if you get off google, fb, twitter and the like) there wouldn’t be this many idiots.

Well that's just the problem isn't it? FB, Twitter, Mainstream Media, et. al. have so corrupted the airwaves and Internet to the point that it's nigh impossible to separate the noise from the signal.

I read a book by Michael Learner titled The Politics Of Meaning. In it he says that we have become so accustomed to having people lie to us
that now we don't give it a second thought, we simply accept it with both of us knowing one of us is lying.
There is a word for that, and it is "Machiavellian."

Well that's just the problem isn't it? FB, Twitter, Mainstream Media, et. al. have so corrupted the airwaves and Internet to the point that it's nigh impossible to separate the noise from the signal.

I can decipher most of it, but to many can't and then they don't believe those that can.

It's falling apart so look for a new false flag

Israel Health Minister Caught on Hot Mic Confesses: There is No ‘Medical Justification’ for Covid Passports

1639516293816.jpeg

Putting the important part here for those who don’t click on links.

First a democratic governor of Colorado did the math and realized there is no future after the Plandemic kills the economy, looking from a macro, state level view. Now more and more businesses are looking from a micro view and so too are seeing the numbers cannot keep them alive during the Covid hoax or after. Do I need to remind you that two weeks ago the last three auto makers in the US joined hands and told Biden to stick it and would no longer require mandates?

Folks, I'm seeing the beginnings of a rout!

Here's the latest. Amtrak Suspends Vaccine Mandate Days After Shutting Down Routes Over Staff Shortages, article by Tyler Durden.

I think they are no longer believing "If you really love your king you will throw yourself into the volcano."

Last edited:
Hitler also made it possible to get a radio into every home in german speaking lands to get his BS out to as many as possible as fast as possible. It was also then possible to locate the "enemy" by following certain signals to see who was listening to any other frequency than those "allowed" by the narcissists in charge...live free, Gary

Zuckerberg interview with Fauci in March of 2020

FYI, for those that want to check and make sure this clip from the interview was not taken out of context, you can follow the links and listen to the entire interview. It WAS NOT taken out of context. Seems Fauci is attempting to cover his arse. Hilariously he makes the same type of statement piglosi made about the one bill…we have to pass it to see what is in it. Fauci says, we have to use it to see if it works or is harmful (paraphrasing here).

Dear Jim: start at 21:00 minutes in - Please listen to this !!!! Jack

Response: The good doctor is great but he is hitting the same wall as Dr. Karen Kingsley, the pharmacist, is. The legal system is captured.

Until either the military moves or "Strong men armed [who] keepeth the peace" show up at local hospitals and arrest all of the Administrators,
this Covid game will play out.

I went in to my doctor for a checkup yesterday. First thing she said was, “You need to get a flu shot and a Covid shot.” I declined on both toxins.

Find a new doctor. I just told my Doc to take a hike after he recommended a statin drug and the covid clot shot to me. I found a NP that treats causes and not just symptoms without only pushing big pharma drugs.

Latest posts

Back