To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zuckerberg interview with Fauci in March of 2020

FYI, for those that want to check and make sure this clip from the interview was not taken out of context, you can follow the links and listen to the entire interview. It WAS NOT taken out of context. Seems Fauci is attempting to cover his arse. Hilariously he makes the same type of statement piglosi made about the one bill…we have to pass it to see what is in it. Fauci says, we have to use it to see if it works or is harmful (paraphrasing here).

Dear Jim: start at 21:00 minutes in - Please listen to this !!!! Jack

Response: The good doctor is great but he is hitting the same wall as Dr. Karen Kingsley, the pharmacist, is. The legal system is captured.

Until either the military moves or "Strong men armed [who] keepeth the peace" show up at local hospitals and arrest all of the Administrators,
this Covid game will play out.

I went in to my doctor for a checkup yesterday. First thing she said was, “You need to get a flu shot and a Covid shot.” I declined on both toxins.

Find a new doctor. I just told my Doc to take a hike after he recommended a statin drug and the covid clot shot to me. I found a NP that treats causes and not just symptoms without only pushing big pharma drugs.

In rural East Texas, the random physicians I see at the urgent care clinics just ask if I've had the flu shot and then do I want it. "It's up to you" is about as high pressure as they get. Even the pediatrician says if I change my mind, bring my kid back and they'll provide it and that's the end of it.

In rural East Texas, the random physicians I see at the urgent care clinics just ask if I've had the flu shot and then do I want it. "It's up to you" is about as high pressure as they get. Even the pediatrician says if I change my mind, bring my kid back and they'll provide it and that's the end of it.
Thats how most of us are, at least from what I have seen.
However, there are always outliers In every profession - be it either extreme.

🇺🇸ProudArmyBrat (@leslibless) Tweeted:
The Chief of Cardiology & Med Director of Heart/Vascular Care at Doylestown Hosp in PA was fired for refusing the 💉. He had c0vid, was tested, & has “robust antibodies.” 15 yrs with the hosp. Exemptions were denied. No comment from hosp. He’s suing.
A CARDIAC DR KNOWS! https://t.co/EwNtryAtjg

I went to my VA doctor yesterday for a follow up on a high BP med ,he doesn't push the jab but does kinda recommend it , I'm 65 yrs old and in good health for my age ,I started getting the flu shot 2 years ago even though I've never had the flu , not getting the jab unless they require it for VA health care ,hopefully it won't come to that , I avoid crowds and don't smoke or do recreational drugs , so I do have that going for me , at Thanksgiving I was around about 30 people all relatives, , 2 days later I was informed 4 people from the gathering had come down with covid , and guess what ,,, all had been fully vaccinated, what a crock , I tested myself twice since and am negative, I'm so ready for this crap to be overwith.

Latest posts

Back