To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got better so quickly! Hoping your friend gets better. Considering what hospitals are doing and not doing as far a treatment, it has to worry you. Might I ask if it was your personal doctor who gave you the healing medications?
He is getting worse. Currently on a non re-breather, they inserted an NG tube on Friday. Now we find out his wife also has it. I told him to start boosting his immune system a year ago after my wife got it. No one listens...sad.

I suspect natural immunity with COVID will look a lot like natural immunity with the common cold or the flu. You can still get it, but not as bad as if you had no natural immunity. Nobody freaks out about people catching a cold or even going to work with a cold.

1640015807706.jpeg

Thinking everyone must be vaccinated in order for your vaccine to work means you don't think your vaccine works.

I have traveled all over the world. When I took a vaccine I never worried if everyone else had, too.

Does a tetanus shot require everyone take one, or just the guy who stepped on the nail?

This is very confusing.

He is getting worse. Currently on a non re-breather, they inserted an NG tube on Friday. Now we find out his wife also has it. I told him to start boosting his immune system a year ago after my wife got it. No one listens...sad.
Are they giving him baricitinib or tociluzimab? Also should start high dose steroids, there is benefit when started early, before intubation, also he needs to be on his belly at least 16hr/day, that is the one thing proven to decrease mortality.

1640048589201.png
How the left thinks. . . . I would have just told this individual how it is. If I ever catch this Covid, I hope it is the Omicron variant, since according from true scientist is very mild. Oh Boo Hoo Leftist! No sympothy. Guess they may have to just cook their own for Christmas.

We had people of all ages from six states at my sister's house for Thanksgiving. Didn't ask anyone if they had a COVID test before coming. Nobody caught COVID at Thanksgiving. I can safely say my relatives have enough common sense to let people know if they are COVID positive and not jeopardize their relatives.

But then they are all conservatives...

We had people of all ages from six states at my sister's house for Thanksgiving. Didn't ask anyone if they had a COVID test before coming. Nobody caught COVID. I can safely say my relatives have enough common sense to let people know if they are COVID positive and not jeopardize their relatives.

But then they are all conservatives...
I have the same kind of family, but will say it is not unusual if at least 1 of the grands is not sick right now. Our weather is just crazy with the lows snd highs this time of year.

Are they giving him baricitinib or tociluzimab? Also should start high dose steroids, there is benefit when started early, before intubation, also he needs to be on his belly at least 16hr/day, that is the one thing proven to decrease mortality.
Yes, he has received those meds and continues to get steroids. He was put on a CPAP today. He is moving around and sitting up on his own, so he hasn't given up. We are not sure about flipping him. Hospital staff is not very forthcoming with information. Nor is the doc. As pissed as I was at him for exposing me (and my family) I don't want this to be what takes him out. He's been through a lot in his life and this is bullshit. I sit here wondering, why him, but not me? Well, that's how it goes. Why did that ten year old boy die on our table in 1994 from a house fire that never should have happened? I've never forgotten him, he was the same age as my oldest son.

Sorry for the downer.

Yes, he has received those meds and continues to get steroids. He was put on a CPAP today. He is moving around and sitting up on his own, so he hasn't given up. We are not sure about flipping him. Hospital staff is not very forthcoming with information. Nor is the doc. As pissed as I was at him for exposing me (and my family) I don't want this to be what takes him out. He's been through a lot in his life and this is bullshit. I sit here wondering, why him, but not me? Well, that's how it goes. Why did that ten year old boy die on our table in 1994 from a house fire that never should have happened? I've never forgotten him, he was the same age as my oldest son.

Sorry for the downer.
It’s ok.
I understand. We wonder that ALL the time. Why do the healthy ones die and not the one that should- even with the same treatment. Im betting that there is a genetic component somehow which makes people more susceptible than others (having treated multiple family members at the same time sometimes)

If you can get a message to him tell him to lie on his belly as much as he can tolerate. I would hope the staff is telling him that, but I can attest that lately, care has been sketchy given the state of traveling nurses.

Best wishes to your friend that he can come off CPAP.

It’s ok.
I understand. We wonder that ALL the time. Why do the healthy ones die and not the one that should- even with the same treatment. Im betting that there is a genetic component somehow which makes people more susceptible than others (having treated multiple family members at the same time sometimes)

I think the genetic component is the explanation, I think Corona is a bioweapon created in the lab that only kills and harms certain people with certain genes.

They are taunting us as they destroy us.

Anagram for:
...... OMICRON
.. Is: MORONIC.

Anagram for:
...... DELTA OMICRON
.. Is: MEDIA CONTROL.

We need to continue to focus on exposing their MSN Media in December.
My gut feel is Joe Scarborough may be next. He's low hanging fruit.

Last edited:
My gut feeling is that Europe will go up in flames very quickly after Christmas, the anger in the streets against the government is extremely increasing. A shot from a police weapon or army weapon against the people will cause an explosion.
Certain countries are now actively setting the army against the people, I hope that you NEVER get that far with you in the USA.

Supreme Court Asks Biden Admin To Respond To Flurry Of Challenges To OSHA Mandate.

"Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, a Trump nominee, told administration officials to file responses to applications from faith groups, companies, and attorneys general from over half the states in the country by 4 p.m. on Dec. 30.

That’s just days before the mandate’s deadline.

This case is finally where it belongs: the Supreme Court. OSHA has threatened to start punishing employers like our clients starting on January 10, and we’re grateful the court has ordered a briefing schedule that will allow for resolution of our petition before that deadline,” Daniel Suhr, managing attorney at the Liberty Justice Center, told The Epoch Times in an email."

Latest posts

Back