To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that don't already know, CDS will cure the covid at any stage, even an hour from death on a vent. There's a couple threads on Chlorine Dioxide Solution. Its the Universal Antidote and everyone should use it, especially preppers. Research it yourself. I've used it for many years and believe in its effectiveness 100%.

Every lie told about CDS can be scientificly proven to be false.

GaryLAw: Not true. Just as one cannot take a saline solution vaccination. Or one cannot get Ivermectin without a prescription.

Allow me to paraphrase here a little.
I took a math class called Discrete Math. It was required for programmers.
The first night I learned a life lesson.

The instructor said the course was for programmers to mimic reality such as a program predicting a hurricane path.
He then said we could skip the class and get a $300 refund if we could get at least one correct answer to the following questions:

1. If A=1, B=2, .... Z=26, how many letters are in the alphabet?

2. How many doughnuts in a box of a dozen?

3. Where were the first French Fries fried?

I took the course. (I eventually figured out that "Discrete" math is a math that hides it's answers well.)

He said he was from Cameroon, South Africa and his alphabet has only 24 characters in it. The Chinese have almost 4,000.
He said "Before you hard wire a program to mimic reality, you had better know there is more than just your interpretation of reality out there."

Answers:
1. Depends.
2. Ever heard of a Baker's Dozen, 13?
3. In grease of course!

They make sure to hide the good info on CDS. Of course, they post all of the negative, it's like bleach posts to scare people off.

Since big pharma doesn't make $$$ they don't want it out there being used.

I had 3 people sick at me house a few days ago and I used it and everyone is alive and kicking.

The less drugs you have to take the better off you will be. That being said, type 1 diabetics can’t get along without their insulin. For type 2, often times you can reverse this by diet and exercise and getting your BMI down. Most people don’t want to hear this though, and rather take a pill, so here we are.

Agreed! Most people don't pay attention to much, and are diabetic because they just shovel swill into their overworked gullets. My problem is they knew this, they knew the problems that could arise, and they actively "hushed up warnings". What else are they actively "hushing up"? We are not all doctors, and there is an expectation that Big Pharma and the FDA are working together to help people, not hurt them. Most things come with warnings now because there are so many fools; don;t put this bag over your head, don't eat this, don;t set this heater next to combustibles... Big Pharma should have similar warnings for these fools, not hide them.

Agreed! Most people don't pay attention to much, and are diabetic because they just shovel swill into their overworked gullets. My problem is they knew this, they knew the problems that could arise, and they actively "hushed up warnings". What else are they actively "hushing up"? We are not all doctors, and there is an expectation that Big Pharma and the FDA are working together to help people, not hurt them. Most things come with warnings now because there are so many fools; don;t put this bag over your head, don't eat this, don;t set this heater next to combustibles... Big Pharma should have similar warnings for these fools, not hide them.
Polypharmacy is a thing, and it's real especially in the elderly.
My father in law is on that rat poison - warfarin, that his GP got him to take because he has a high stroke risk.
Someone in their 80s - who is falling like he has, this is an absolute contraindication. Makes me so upset. We had him off of it, after a monitor showed he had no afib for a week. If you have intermittent afib, the ACC recommends just full dose aspirin in the elderly at high risk for falls.
Now he is weaker and declining again. We are headed out the end of the month and I am going to work on getting off this crap again.

I want to say about 10 years ago, I read that 70% of Americans are on at least one prescription, 50% are on two or more, and 20% are on five or more! I bet those numbers are much higher now. Our healthcare "system" is amazing, and horrible at the same time.

I want to say about 10 years ago, I read that 70% of Americans are on at least one prescription, 50% are on two or more, and 20% are on five or more! I bet those numbers are much higher now. Our healthcare "system" is amazing, and horrible at the same time.
I never realized how bad it could be, until I started working in it
This new batch of interns Is down right scary at this point, many have never even touched a patient due to COVID. Goes across the board too - for nursing students and any other newer person in healthcare who "grew up" during a pandemic
Many of our ICU nurses know nothing other than sedate, paralyze and flip people on their bellies. They don't know how to wean sedation for a patient on a vent, or other basic ICU skills. It is a scary time to be sick.

My problem is they knew this, they knew the problems that could arise, and they actively "hushed up warnings". What else are they actively "hushing up"?

IF the FDA gave a rat’s behind about American’s health they would have NEVER allowed fructose to be put into anything!!

Many of our ICU nurses know nothing other than sedate, paralyze and flip people on their bellies. They don't know how to wean sedation for a patient on a vent, or other basic ICU skills. It is a scary time to be sick.

Sounds like many of the ICU nurses are killing people, who could have made it, had they been treated properly.

American Medical Association is condemned for 'Orwellian' new 'equity' document which pushes CRT and claims the word 'vulnerable' is offensive

It's long past time for people in the medical profession to stop blindly following these psychos, and fight back.

I know when Granny started not being able to take care of herself and we had to start preparing both her morning and night time pills each week was just insane. She was on 18 pills daily.

Sounds like many of the ICU nurses are killing people, who could have made it, had they been treated properly.

American Medical Association is condemned for 'Orwellian' new 'equity' document which pushes CRT and claims the word 'vulnerable' is offensive

It's long past time for people in the medical profession to stop blindly following these psychos, and fight back.
I’ve seen this- I think I posted an article about how the “woke” culture is killing medicine.
And you’re right. I’ve learned real quick which travelers I have to babysit. Makes for piss poor care for others though when you are spread that thin.

They did leave out the you can still die from Covid or the vaxx afterwards. . . . I am DONE with all this BS, but unfortunately my company still mandate for us unvaccinated. I am tired of their BS. Maybe I should just go ahead without one and not care. Go ahead and call my butt out. I am the only one that does what I do, even though I have been told I would get "help". Still hadn't seen any of that "help" on what I have to do with over a 78% increase this week. Yes I am venting in the wrong thread right now. I'm tired and still having to get it all done in a 40 hour week. I am already an hour and 38 minutes over with tomorrow to go.
1639273366175.png

5 largest states population wise as of yesterday 12/10/2021
California: Active cases ⬆ daily deaths➡
Texas: Active cases ⬇ daily deaths ⬇
Florida: Active cases ⬇ daily deaths⬇
New York: Active cases ⬆ daily deaths ⬆
Pennsylvania: Active cases ⬆ daily deaths ⬆
🤔

Compare that to Vaccine Mandates:
California: Vaccination or testing +#
Texas:
Florida:
New York: Vaccination or termination +
Pennsylvania: Vaccination or testing +#

*Denotes that the mandate applies to state health care employees or facilities ONLY.
^Denotes that the mandate applies to long term care/ nursing homes ONLY.
#Denotes that the mandate applies to ALL high risk and/or congregate living settings
+Denotes that the mandate applies to ALL healthcare settings.
🤔

5 largest states population wise as of yesterday 12/10/2021
California: Active cases ⬆ daily deaths➡
Texas: Active cases ⬇ daily deaths ⬇
Florida: Active cases ⬇ daily deaths⬇
New York: Active cases ⬆ daily deaths ⬆
Pennsylvania: Active cases ⬆ daily deaths ⬆
🤔
If you reorder your list, there seems to be a relationship to latitude or perhaps climate. It would be interesting to see all of your states listed this way and see if that's the case.

Latest posts

Back