To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can anyone trust anything from Big Pharma, or the doctors who promote their swill? The FDA? There is a reason I don't even like to take the vitamins (completely unregulated, and usually Chinese made) my wife forces on me. These A holes think they are going to force me to take this BS "vaccine"?!?!??

REVEALED: J&J hushed-up warnings its $6bn diabetes drug Invokana could cause potentially deadly build-up of ACID in users' blood - and threatened to fire doctor who raised the alarm

The deadly build up of acid is a known rare side effect called DKA, or diabetic ketoacidosis. This also occurs when type 1 diabetics don’t take insulin. It can also happen when a diabetic is septic or has a heart attack or other stressor - acute kidney or liver injury.
Metformin is another diabetic drug that can cause lactic acidosis when toxic levels build up.
The less drugs you have to take the better off you will be. That being said, type 1 diabetics can’t get along without their insulin. For type 2, often times you can reverse this by diet and exercise and getting your BMI down. Most people don’t want to hear this though, and rather take a pill, so here we are.

Hello, I'm a newby here on this site. My Daughter-In-Law is a Pharmacist. Let me share with you her thoughts on the Vaxx.
She was forced to have the Vax. She complied. Her tech gave her saline and signed her Vax Card. My DaughterNL then gave the same shot to her tech.

Nine months ago she put the extended family on Quecertin (Hydroxychloroquine), D3, Zinc, C and NAC, all of which are over the counter medications.
This is the common regimen doctors are giving their families.

I did a cost analysis on the bare minimum to boost the immune system .
I then wrote this article on my news blog:

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Make Yourself Medically Immune to Covid-19
After listening to Dr. Karen Kingston, the patent reading Pharmacist, my
Pharmacist Daughter-In-Law has added NAC to our extended family daily, over the
counter medications.

See video: Unvaxed at Risk from Vaxed in Coming Dark Winter – Karen Kingston

There are three options for you:
The Cheapest entry (Cost 8 Cents Daily)
Vitamin D3 only

The Middle entry (Cost 58 Cents Daily)
All medications except NAC

The Best Entry (Cost $1.08 Daily)
All Medications including NAC

See: PDF instructions below. It is for preventative as well as when you feel the flu coming on.

Note: NAC is for extra protection for the new “Variants” sheding from Vaxed persons. It will also
help the Vaxed persons rid themselves of some of the toxins from the Vax.

Quit playing their game by checking out of it.

See: more options here for Home Covid Meds: Covid Meds | resetus
This link connects you with the articles by doctor associations and the ones not trapped in the hospital system.

Attachments

• Costa Covid Meds.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 4
Yes, you are correct. They are not the same.
But be aware that doctors cannot prescribe HCQL for anything covid. The Deep State stopped it along with Ivermectin.

So your choice is to purchase it out of country without a prescription or use the Quercertin and vitamins to super boot the immune system to prevent the virus from rooting itself in you.

But be aware that I am not of the medical world so don't take my word for any of this. That is why I left the links for the serious minded who want to see the answers and possible protocols for themselves, put out by the liberated medical world.

But be aware that doctors cannot prescribe HCQL for anything covid. The Deep State stopped it along with Ivermectin.

So your choice is to purchase it out of country without a prescription or use the Quercertin and vitamins to super boot the immune system to prevent the virus from rooting itself in you.

But be aware that I am not of the medical world so don't take my word for any of this. That is why I left the links for the serious minded who want to see the answers and possible protocols for themselves, put out by the liberated medical world.
They were doing it for the Hollywood Elite last April/May. My wife is scripted for HCQ. She had a pharmacist friend fill her script early to stay above the curve and I had to drive 800 mile round trip to pick it up from a Pharmacy near Hollywood. My wife has 9 medical letters after her name, so she has a little insight.

Needless to say the elite weren’t happy, when they couldn’t get theirs. I know that pharmacist was denying scripts.

I believe in the vitamin regime, it got rid of my side effects of the vaccine.

This actually happened about three months back to a member of our Fall Back group.

His Bio: Age mid 50s, body and health of a 20 year old. Retired from Navy as an Independent Medic. Total health food junkie.
As a non-military person I had to ask what his navy rating was. He "goes ashore with the Marines and sets up the Aid Station. He can perform emergency surgeries."

His Symptoms: I don't Know.

His Hospital Experience. He was in for a week. He then recovered for two weeks at home before returning to his desk job as a Sales Manager for a new car lot.
He went in knowing that they wanted him dead but he needed relief. He constantly read his charts and noted a complete drop in his Vitamin D levels but the doctor would not make a prescription. The hospital refused him Ivermectin or HCQL.

After 4 days of no improvement he sent his wife to the Health Food Store. Two days later he was vastly improved and signed himself out without his Doctor's approval.

Welcome Jim! If you stick around and read a bit you will find this group (most at least) are very up on this covid vax scam. I follow Dr. Zelenko’s protocol…which is like the one you posted. No HCQ, use Quercetin to deliver the zinc to my body correctly. For those exposed closely to a vaxxed person I would add Nattokinase.

I have shared my stash with five friends & family immediately after they had symptoms. They went away after three days for all of them.

I’ve shared mine with 2 others. It was not soon after the Clot Shot, so it has taken longer, BUT is working well!! Many people who take the Clot Shot end up with low energy. What has worked for some others here and the ones I’ve shared with is D-Ribose powder.

I and several people I know recently got prescriptions filled for HCQ. I personally know someone who got an Ivermectin prescription filled.

The America's Frontline Doctors organization will gladly write you a prescription for either regardless of whether or not you have last year's flu. (I think it's AFLDS.ORG)

What we're really learning here is to stay away from Walgreens, CVS, and other big-box pharmacies. They have shown they are willing accomplices in hurting people. I got my prescription filled at a local pharmacy.

GaryLA: You are correct and at the same time my statement is correct. We really [don't] live in a world where everything is either "A" or "B".

My DaughterNL works at CVS. There are times when she fills the prescriptions and there are times she is afraid to fill them.
Same is true of the doctors writing them. The ones attached to hospitals are afraid to fill them.

What I am saying is it is a difficult path to get the prescriptions and it may be safer to go the over the counter route and strengthen your immune system and stop playing their game as much as possible.

Last edited:
What I am saying is it is a difficult path to get the prescriptions and it may be safer to go the over the counter route and strengthen your immune system and stop playing their game as much as possible.

Won’t be playing their game. Ever. I do take Quercetin, but also have on and off taken Ivermectin. Yep, it is the horsey kind! 😅 The one time I felt like I might be getting a bug of some type, I took it a couple of days and felt just fine. Taken with applesauce you can hardly taste it.

We too have Ivermectin inventoried for a few of the weaker members, just in case.
But for me the main defense is the OTC cocktail.
. . which reminds me, the pills all taste like rum if you take them with rum.

P.S. A few weeks ago I saw a paid doctor on Good Morning America (ABC) that was there to bad mouth ivermectin.
He was asked of the dangers of overdosing. As seriously as possible he said "nausea and diarrhea."
Now lets see, do I want the screaming shits for a few hours or death?

At least with the shits you have hope of living to fart another day.

Last edited:
Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS): 'We should anticipate seeing this immune erosion more widely'

1639228810669.jpeg

'If immune erosion occurs after two doses and just a few months, how can we exclude the possibility that effects of an untested "booster" will not erode more rapidly and to a greater extent?'

A Lancet study comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated people in Sweden was conducted among 1.6 million individuals over nine months. It showed that protection against symptomatic COVID-19 declined with time, such that by six months, some of the more vulnerable vaccinated groups were at greater risk than their unvaccinated peers.

Doctors are calling this phenomena in the repeatedly vaccinated “immune erosion” or “acquired immune deficiency”, accounting for elevated incidence of myocarditis and other post-vaccine illnesses that either affect them more rapidly, resulting in death, or more slowly, resulting in chronic illness.

COVID vaccines are not traditional vaccines. Rather, they cause cells to reproduce one portion of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the spike protein. The vaccines thus induce the body to create spike proteins. A person only creates antibodies against this one limited portion (the spike protein) of the virus. This has several downstream deleterious effects.

First, these vaccines “mis-train” the immune system to recognize only a small part of the virus (the spike protein). Variants that differ, even slightly, in this protein are able to escape the narrow spectrum of antibodies created by the vaccines…”

Read more here: Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS): 'We should anticipate seeing this immune erosion more widely' | America's Frontline Doctors

Sorry to be a stickler, but you stated:

... doctors cannot prescribe HCQL for anything covid. The Deep State stopped it along with Ivermectin.

I then stated that myself and others have recently obtained both drugs via prescriptions written by doctors. You then stated:

You are correct and at the same time my statement is correct.

It isn't possible for "cannot prescribe" and "is being prescribed" to both be true. They are mutually exclusive.

Sorry to be a stickler, but you stated:

I then stated that myself and others have recently obtained both drugs via prescriptions written by doctors. You then stated:

It isn't possible for "cannot prescribe" and "is being prescribed" to both be true. They are mutually exclusive.

One word can fix all that, "many"

Latest posts

Back