To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’ve got Ivermectin paste here on and off. It comes in and goes fast according to someone I spoke with at Tractor Supply. I’ve traveled some distance a few times to purchase additional supplies of it. Yep, they have been asking for pictures. I have always refused such crap and told them I had the right to purchase it for whatever I wanted to use it for! In the end, they all agreed. ;)

Update on my post yesterday regarding shipments of Ivermectin.

I re-listened to Clif's 45 minute podcast. He actually said
"the US Postal Service has stopped shipments of Ivermectin from coming into the country."

Sorry for the sloppy reporting.

And here is the proof! The FDA has done it!

1639482162424.jpeg

ANY DOUBTS NOW they really are trying to kill us?? (This is for the idiots who post on here once in awhile and don’t believe it)

Democratic governor of Colorado finally decides it’s time to go with the REAL science and end foolish, ineffective COVID lockdowns and mask mandates

B
y Natural News: Article

More proof that their lies are crumbling on them. They are losing control.

"So he’s taking the approach of Govs. Ron DeSantis in Florida, Mike Parson in Missouri, and other red-state governors
and ending the goofy emergency while allowing residents of his state to decide what they want to do in response to the pandemic."

Last edited:
After every prediction of climate change fails to come true, they don't stop.

Medical tyranny is perfect for a society full of narcissists.

Every thing the left does is either a trick, a trap, or a lie. In any society, its political "left" is the result of an enemy tricking the weak-minded into hating themselves and their own lives.

These people are subverted and have no idea they are practically simple computer programs carrying out their own destruction.

This magical virus is the best they've ever dreamed up. It will never stop.

These people are subverted and have no idea they are practically simple computer programs carrying out their own destruction.

This magical virus is the best they've ever dreamed up. It will never stop.

Fear is powerful. Been used on the populous practically from the beginning. You would think with as much information as we can get our hands on (if you get off google, fb, twitter and the like) there wouldn’t be this many idiots.

I read a book by Michael Learner titled The Politics Of Meaning. In it he says that we have become so accustomed to having people lie to us
that now we don't give it a second thought, we simply accept it with both of us knowing one of us is lying.

He suggested that we change ourselves. When we are lied to and we know it we should react as if that person just threw up on us,
make a scene and walk away. We need to challenge them.

But the quote I remember the most was "If an angel came to earth and decided to raise a family here,
he would get a job and be forced to lie, a job that would even perverse an angel."

This way of life will continue until we each decide to not tolerate it, even if it costs us.
Know that each day we all are making decisions based on lies. What a stupid way we to choose to live.

Another book I read was The Naked Ape by Desmond Morris. He was an anthropologist and wrote the book about humans as an anthropologist would write about any other animal; why they do the things they do. Why do men sit with their backs to a wall; why do women wear lipstick and high heels, etc.

On the subject of sex he says that the biological male sex drive to reproduce is so great that "if women would only sleep with men who walked on their hands, within a generation all males would be hand walkers."

It appears that the biggest fear of all humans is rejection.
If we all threw up at lies how long do you think it would take to change our culture to not lie?
Could this be the new awakening /evolution we are heading to now?

Last edited:
Fear is powerful. Been used on the populous practically from the beginning. You would think with as much information as we can get our hands on (if you get off google, fb, twitter and the like) there wouldn’t be this many idiots.

Well that's just the problem isn't it? FB, Twitter, Mainstream Media, et. al. have so corrupted the airwaves and Internet to the point that it's nigh impossible to separate the noise from the signal.

I read a book by Michael Learner titled The Politics Of Meaning. In it he says that we have become so accustomed to having people lie to us
that now we don't give it a second thought, we simply accept it with both of us knowing one of us is lying.
There is a word for that, and it is "Machiavellian."

Well that's just the problem isn't it? FB, Twitter, Mainstream Media, et. al. have so corrupted the airwaves and Internet to the point that it's nigh impossible to separate the noise from the signal.

I can decipher most of it, but to many can't and then they don't believe those that can.

First a democratic governor of Colorado did the math and realized there is no future after the Plandemic kills the economy, looking from a macro, state level view. Now more and more businesses are looking from a micro view and so too are seeing the numbers cannot keep them alive during the Covid hoax or after. Do I need to remind you that two weeks ago the last three auto makers in the US joined hands and told Biden to stick it and would no longer require mandates?

Folks, I'm seeing the beginnings of a rout!

Here's the latest. Amtrak Suspends Vaccine Mandate Days After Shutting Down Routes Over Staff Shortages, article by Tyler Durden.

I think they are no longer believing "If you really love your king you will throw yourself into the volcano."

Last edited:
Hitler also made it possible to get a radio into every home in german speaking lands to get his BS out to as many as possible as fast as possible. It was also then possible to locate the "enemy" by following certain signals to see who was listening to any other frequency than those "allowed" by the narcissists in charge...live free, Gary

Latest posts

Back