To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facts from my local hospital (UK).

The government claim 4 people vaccinated to every 1 unvaccinated.
Deaths of ALL causes are running at 7 vaccinated to every 1 unvaccinated.

Heart Attacks, Strokes and Cancers are up 2000% on previous worst EVER records.
People are being found to have very aggressive unusual cancers, at stages 3 and 4.
Three teenagers have died of heart attacks within 7 days of first jab, the youngest was 13.
Emergency Ambulance time to my house from hospital (3 miles) was 8 minutes according to schedule however this is now 53 minutes due to volume.

I intend to remain unpoisoned.

@DrJenner Your thoughts on the last four posts?
Fauci and boosters - this is something I've been saying all along. It's a coronavirus - it mutates. There is no way we are one and done vaccine.

VAERS data - can be biased, anyone can upload anything. Are there vaccine injuries? Yes. I'm withholding further on that - given that I haven't seen serious injuries requiring ICU care. Should these be investigated? Absolutely. Keep in mind a vaccine causes you to build antibodies. Side effects to the vaccine are much like what the actual virus itself causes (blood clots, myocarditis, neuropathy - being the big ones I can think of). What does not happen is you to land in the ICU requiring a ventilator and a month long ICU stay. So make your choice based on your risk factors. I have always said vaccination should be a personal choice, not a mandate.

Older individuals doubly vaxxed dying. ... Yes. I've seen it too. What are their co-morbidities? Typically there are a few. Delta variant is more serious, and there are other variants out there.

Increase in heart attacks/strokes/cancers - what do you think is going to happen when the hospitals have shut down to routine care in an effort to shift resources to COVID patients? I've been saying this is happening. Yesterday when on shift, I had 4 cardiac arrest activations in the span of 5 minutes. People have not been able to get chemo, I've posted before that people that were supposed to have coronary bypass surgery have been put off for months. They are all ticking time bombs. Emergency ambulance time has been a problem since the start of the COVID pandemic. This is not new information.

Fauci and boosters - this is something I've been saying all along. It's a coronavirus - it mutates. There is no way we are one and done vaccine.

VAERS data - can be biased, anyone can upload anything. Are there vaccine injuries? Yes. I'm withholding further on that - given that I haven't seen serious injuries requiring ICU care. Should these be investigated? Absolutely. Keep in mind a vaccine causes you to build antibodies. Side effects to the vaccine are much like what the actual virus itself causes (blood clots, myocarditis, neuropathy - being the big ones I can think of). What does not happen is you to land in the ICU requiring a ventilator and a month long ICU stay. So make your choice based on your risk factors. I have always said vaccination should be a personal choice, not a mandate.

Older individuals doubly vaxxed dying. ... Yes. I've seen it too. What are their co-morbidities? Typically there are a few. Delta variant is more serious, and there are other variants out there.

Increase in heart attacks/strokes/cancers - what do you think is going to happen when the hospitals have shut down to routine care in an effort to shift resources to COVID patients? I've been saying this is happening. Yesterday when on shift, I had 4 cardiac arrest activations in the span of 5 minutes. People have not been able to get chemo, I've posted before that people that were supposed to have coronary bypass surgery have been put off for months. They are all ticking time bombs. Emergency ambulance time has been a problem since the start of the COVID pandemic. This is not new information.

Interesting. I only ask because the American MSM keeps pretending fully vaccinated people are safe from hospitalization, and especially death.

The CDC reveals how many fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19
Are there COVID deaths among vaccinated? Not many. - Deseret News

"New numbers from the CDC suggest fully vaccinated people remain protected against hospitalization and death

The coronavirus vaccine appears to be working to keep people out of the hospital and out of the morgue.

Do people die from COVID after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?
New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports."

Meanwhile other countries are reporting that about half the people dying from covid are fully vaccinated. So, again, it's the lying that makes it so suspect. Further, you said "Side effects to the vaccine are much like what the actual virus itself causes (blood clots, myocarditis, neuropathy - being the big ones I can think of).". So, why would anyone want to get the vaccine when the results are the same as getting covid, only you will for sure get it into your system, where many people have not and will not ever get covid?

Meanwhile other countries are reporting that about half the people dying from covid are fully vaccinated. So, again, it's the lying that makes it so suspect. Further, you said "Side effects to the vaccine are much like what the actual virus itself causes (blood clots, myocarditis, neuropathy - being the big ones I can think of).". So, why would anyone want to get the vaccine when the results are the same as getting covid, only you will for sure get it into your system, where many people have not and will not ever get covid?

We are seeing more breakthrough cases. They typically aren't as severe. I've had to go up to the regular respiratory flow to see some of them. Some are hospitalized for a week or so on high flow O2 and then recover.
Most breakthrough are older adults, and the really sick ones, the chronically ill elderly (80+) like the beginning of the pandemic.
Our unvaccinated ones that are really sick are the 40-70 year old male crowd, with undiagnosed type 2 diabetes plus a BMI >30, or other co-morbidities (cardiac typically- hypertension, hyperlipidemia) and wind up on a ventilator.

I have a 30 year old I'm watching on the respiratory floor with a pneumomediastinum and pneumothorax on both sides. He's been sick about 10 days, but I think he will eventually progress to worsening respiratory failure.

This virus does wreak havoc on those unfortunate enough to contract it and get really sick. That is why the vaccine should be a personal choice. It's not all the time this happens, but when it does, it's awful. Take your personal risk factors - and factor that in, knowing you are rolling the dice.

If you do end up on the other end of things, and hospitalized, be kind to your medical staff. They are all burned out.

Three teenagers dying within 7 days of a so called vaccine is NOT normal. This age group's risk of a covid death was incredibly small and they have been killed for an unnecessary jab.

The medical professionals took an oath to do no harm, yet stand by whilst this global medical experiment culls millions.

When the truth leaks out and it will, the retribution will be biblical. The lack of trust in medical staff for future generations will also be evident.

Three teenagers dying within 7 days of a so called vaccine is NOT normal. This age group's risk of a covid death was incredibly small and they have been killed for an unnecessary jab.

The medical professionals took an oath to do no harm, yet stand by whilst this global medical experiment culls millions.

When the truth leaks out and it will, the retribution will be biblical. The lack of trust in medical staff for future generations will also be evident.
What did the autopsy report say?
How do you know it was because of a vaccine?

I love how people are so quick to blame medical professionals. We are doing the best we can, with the data available. We did not create the vaccine, nor the virus that is wreaking havoc over the world.
I feel sorry for you if you can't trust medical personnel. Nothing has changed, yet somehow we have all become the pariahs of the world.

Would love to introduce you to some patients I had that took ivermectin early, HCQ/zinc and all the other therapies as proposed by social media- but I can't because they are dead from COVID. The truth is, there is not one real miracle drug, and as I have said before, those of us in the trenches, dealing with the sickest COVID patients have absolutely nothing to gain, and everything to lose.

I just don't get why people think medical professionals are holding out some wonder drug. The unvaccinated we are seeing in the ICU now have all tried ivermectin, yet there they lie on their bellies with a tube down their throat and a machine breathing for them. They are the hold outs - the ones who didn't want "the jab". I would be the first to be shouting about how ivermectin is wonderful and everyone should be taking it - if I saw that taking it kept people out of the ICU. I don't even do that for the vaccine.

For me, seeing these patients who are vaccinated - dying, it's absolutely tragic on 2 levels. First and most obvious is the humanity component. Second, is the vaccine isn't working as well as it did originally, so just as we thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel, there isn't. Now looking across the ocean at our European friends and the awful wave hitting there, many are quitting as being in medicine just isn't worth the headache anymore.

Even in Pfizers own trials, there vaccine killed 4 people by heart attacks for every one person it saved from dieing of covid.
Can you point me to the data on this, I'm not seeing it in their trial data.

"Adverse event analyses are provided for all enrolled 43,252 participants, with variable follow-up time after dose 1 ... Few participants in either group had severe adverse events, serious adverse events, or adverse events leading to withdrawal from the trial. Four related serious adverse events were reported among BNT162b2 recipients (shoulder injury related to vaccine administration, right axillary lymphadenopathy, paroxysmal ventricular arrhythmia, and right leg paresthesia). Two BNT162b2 recipients died (one from arteriosclerosis, one from cardiac arrest), as did four placebo recipients (two from unknown causes, one from hemorrhagic stroke, and one from myocardial infarction). No deaths were considered by the investigators to be related to the vaccine or placebo. No Covid-19–associated deaths were observed."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577
So out of 43,252 participants, 2 died that got the covid vaccine, and 4 that had placebo.

Can you point me to the data on this, I'm not seeing it in their trial data.

"Adverse event analyses are provided for all enrolled 43,252 participants, with variable follow-up time after dose 1 ... Few participants in either group had severe adverse events, serious adverse events, or adverse events leading to withdrawal from the trial. Four related serious adverse events were reported among BNT162b2 recipients (shoulder injury related to vaccine administration, right axillary lymphadenopathy, paroxysmal ventricular arrhythmia, and right leg paresthesia). Two BNT162b2 recipients died (one from arteriosclerosis, one from cardiac arrest), as did four placebo recipients (two from unknown causes, one from hemorrhagic stroke, and one from myocardial infarction). No deaths were considered by the investigators to be related to the vaccine or placebo. No Covid-19–associated deaths were observed."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577
So out of 43,252 participants, 2 died that got the covid vaccine, and 4 that had placebo.

Why? What good would that do? Finding it yourself is the only way to negate the conditioning.

Why? What good would that do? Finding it yourself is the only way to negate the conditioning.
I already did. Quoted it above, directly contradicts your claim, so that is why I'm asking you to back up what you are saying with actual data from the trial, as you said. I would think you would be happy to prove me wrong.

Questions for the doctor...

1. Perhaps you can explain why Africa that has a 6% vax rate and a very high usage of ivermectin has virtually NO covid deaths?

2. And why the same scenario in applicable to huge areas in India?

3. Could you detail exactly where the Covid 19 virus has been isolated in a lab to enable production of a "vaccine". This information could not be provided to a Canadian Court.

4. Perhaps you could enlighten us on how a "EUA". Experimental Usage drug (vaccine) is allowed a mass roll out when drugs take ten years to get fully tested?

5. Or why the manufaturers cannot be sued when the issues are fairly obvious.

6. Why the ingredients will be kept secrrt for 55 years?

7. If vaccinated. Why you can still get the virus,pass it on and die from it, None of these occur with proper vaccines?

8. Why in your medical opinion do you think MRNA adjusted immunity is greater than natural immunity?

9. Why hundreds of renowned Doctors are speaking out against this so called vaccine including ex Pfizer employees. These people are on videos showing their faces and proving their credentials
Are they ALL wrong?

10. Do you think that those Germans who just followed orders and loaded people onto trains were any less guilty than those who opened the gas taps?

Evil prospers when good people do nothing so those medical professionals who just follow orders and question nothing are going to be all tarred with the same brush.

@Edmunde Burke why? I've already gone over a lot of this ad nauseum on this form, and have gotten called a liar, killer and blocked.
Feel free to search for my earlier posts if you would like to know my stance, and the things I have seen the last 2 years.
Also, welcome to the forum.

Edited to add - I see you joined in 2019, so nevermind on the welcome part, you've been here before but may have been away - at any rate, search my posts, you can see my stance.

Interesting attatchment from the WHO covering problems with vaccines over decades.
The bottom two are standout FAILURES.
Nearly 2.5 million in a year for covid 19.

Screenshot_20211121_172753_com.android.chrome_edit_134620558108104.jpg

@Dr Jenner
So you are unable to address 10 simple questions which should be fairly straightforward for someone porporting to be a medical professional, who also seems very very active on a public forum whilst claiming burn out for health workers.

Are you actually a practising medical professional and can you prove it? Or is your doctorate in cave art or photography?

In the UK the biggest group of society not taking the clot shots are people educated at phd level, including a high percentage of health workers.

interesting tidbit today >>> Biden is extending the Vaxing requirement to truck drivers and other across state border commercial drivers ...

I'd like to know how he intends to enforce that - ?????

company drivers - maybe - private operators- ????

@Dr Jenner
So you are unable to address 10 simple questions which should be fairly straightforward for someone porporting to be a medical professional, who also seems very very active on a public forum whilst claiming burn out for health workers.

Are you actually a practising medical professional and can you prove it? Or is your doctorate in cave art or photography?

In the UK the biggest group of society not taking the clot shots are people educated at phd level, including a high percentage of health workers.

No, I am simply unwilling to waste my time with a troll. If you were truly interested in what I thought, then you would simply search my posts to find the info you are looking for. Since you are not interested in what I have to say, and have already tried to insult me - I am not interested in taking your bait and replying.

You will find that others have asked my opinion about certain videos and info they have found online, and we have engaged in respectful discussion regarding their videos and data.

Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

“”The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients””

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Latest posts

Back