To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did the autopsy report say?
How do you know it was because of a vaccine?

In Europe double jabbed people aren't listened in statistics for corona diseases.
And never ever they would do any autopsy by double jabbed people. They all died about an unhealthy lifestyle, smoking, alcohole or what ever, but never about the vaccination because nobody can get or die by corona with this juice - so says the governments.

So you really think an government who false statistics to press everyone this @@#@#@ injection in the body will do an serious, honest autopsy and publish the true results?
Common - i don't think you can be so blind.

An independent doctor in Germany recently performed an autopsy on a child who died after the injection. Result: The vaccination did it.
Result published, one day later deleted from all pages. No idea if the doctor is still allowed to practice.

Yes, this is indeed an honest, trustfull way to communicate of the government and the media those days in Europe. Not long ago this was called censorship and dicatatorship.

Evil prospers when good people do nothing so those medical professionals who just follow orders and question nothing are going to be all tarred with the same brush.

Edmunde don’t waste you time. Follow the TRUTH from doctors who are brave enough (and not bought out) to tell Americans what is going on with these Clot Shots. There are MANY truly intelligent doctors speaking out. Listen and follow their instructions for you and your loved ones. Ignore the Covidians.

EXAMPLES:
“Dr. McCullough: Risk of dying from the vaccine appears greater than of dying from Covid”

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology, injured by Moderna vaxx”

COVID-19 Dr. Zelenko: 150,000 Americans and Many More Around the World Are Dead Because HCQ Stood in the Way of Making Trillions”

Dr. Zelenko to The Gateway Pundit: CDC’s Response to COVID-19 “A Crime Against Humanity. Mass Murder. And Genocide…”

Dr Robert Malone…

“Dr. Robert Malone invented the mRNA technology, which has been used to create the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines. He has been speaking out about the dangers of the COVID shot, such as the damages the Coronavirus spike protein causes in the body. In this interview with Del Bigtree, Dr. Robert Malone calls for a stop of COVID vaccines. He explains that the COVID vaccine can cause enhanced immune response, which creates a worse reaction when exposed to the natural coronavirus. He says that it can create autoimmunities in the the body. Dr. Robert Malone also said that the spike protein is the most dangerous part of the virus (which is in the COVID vaccine) is similar to spike proteins in our bodies, and can open up (not just pass through) the blood brain barrier. This has very dangerous implications for the human body, and why there have been so many adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine.

Last edited:
I think the medical community is behaving very much as NAZI guards did -- "just following orders".

The handful of people (bureaucrats) who control our medical industry have given orders as to how patients with COVID shall be treated. Or rather, mis-treated.

Many nurses and doctors have said this is a pandemic of the mistreated. Ivermectin and HCQ have every bit as much of a proven track record as the clot-shot -- although, in my opinion they are superior.

But they are being restricted. Confiscated when shipped in from India. Doctors are told not to prescribe. Pharmacies are refusing to fill lawful prescriptions.

They are firing hospital employees for not injecting themselves with an experiment -- KNOWN to not work. So much for a pandemic...

This couldn't be any more obvious it's a hoax. But the emasculated liars among us continue to play along -- as they always do.

This couldn't be any more obvious it's a hoax. But the emasculated liars among us continue to play along -- as they always do.

What is being done is glaringly a hoax! Anyone with even a bit of discernment sees it! Doctors going along with Fauci at this point are 1) morons following orders, or 2) keeping quiet because they value money over saving lives. BLOOD is dripping from their hands!

Graphs of active infections in the states (plus D.C.) that have the highest vaccination rates vs. active infections in the states with the lowest vaccination rates.
The graphs are from Worldometer and the vaccination rates are from Johns Hopkins.

I compiled these charts this morning (11/24/2021). So the question is: Shouldn't the states with the highest vaccination rates be seeing the most reduction in active cases right now? Or at least the slowest rate in increase in active cases?

See for yourself...
Top 5 states
p7qpV0C.png

cES52d1.png

5fGTQIM.png

O6sFICZ.png

CkDeqxi.png

Bottom 5 states
F0lvUm1.png

31FR8Pu.png

jehovDt.png

PWowWe8.png

l7f2c1C.png

It's highly likely that for the past year they're calling everything COVID just to keep the hoax going.

These "vaccinated" people are likely suffering from an immune response deficiency produced by the mRNA clot-shot.

Last year's flu is long gone.

Graphs of active infections in the states (plus D.C.) that have the highest vaccination rates vs. active infections in the states with the lowest vaccination rates.
The graphs are from Worldometer and the vaccination rates are from Johns Hopkins.

I compiled these charts this morning (11/24/2021). So the question is: Shouldn't the states with the highest vaccination rates be seeing the most reduction in active cases right now? Or at least the slowest rate in increase in active cases?

See for yourself...
Top 5 states
p7qpV0C.png

cES52d1.png

5fGTQIM.png

O6sFICZ.png

CkDeqxi.png

Bottom 5 states
F0lvUm1.png

31FR8Pu.png

jehovDt.png

PWowWe8.png

l7f2c1C.png
Doc - I would dare say by now this case rate data is worthless simply because we already know that the vaccinated can both catch and transmit Covid, correct?

What would be more beneficial would be to look at hospitalizations- after all that was the whole purpose of a mass vaccine campaign - was to reduce hospitalizations.

Now it’s my understanding that hospitalizations as a whole across the country due to Covid are slowing.
Personally, in my hospital, our numbers are down.

further reason why these vaccine mandates are ridiculous.

Absolute numbers may be unreliable, but I'm looking at trends.
I did look at the hospitalization rates published by Johns Hopkins but the trends are difficult to see on the charts, especially in the states with high vaccination rates. In the states with low vaccination rates there is a more pronounced trend of lower COVID hospitalizations following the Delta spike. But because the Covid portion of the graphs are small compared to the non-Covid, you can't see trends in the Covid hospitalization rates without looking closely at the charts.
Here is Vermont. There is an upward trend in COVID ICU patients if you look closely enough. (length of the orange bars)
zB2APGj.png

Absolute numbers may be unreliable, but I'm looking at trends.
I did look at the hospitalization rates published by Johns Hopkins but the trends are difficult to see on the charts, especially in the states with high vaccination rates. In the states with low vaccination rates there is a more pronounced trend of lower COVID hospitalizations following the Delta spike. But because the Covid portion of the graphs are small compared to the non-Covid, you can't see trends in the Covid hospitalization rates without looking closely at the charts.
Here is Vermont. There is an upward trend in COVID ICU patients if you look closely enough. (length of the orange bars)
zB2APGj.png
Thats been the problem is getting access to reliable numbers.
I've been searching at the state level, and that's a little easier to see.

Here is data from Idaho, which has a very low vaccination rate. They just withdrew crisis standards of care, in all areas except the panhandle district.

https://idahocapitalsun.com/2021/11...and-covid-19-patients-er-visits-and-capacity/

Thats been the problem is getting access to reliable numbers.
I've been searching at the state level, and that's a little easier to see.

Here is data from Idaho, which has a very low vaccination rate. They just withdrew crisis standards of care, in all areas except the panhandle district.

https://idahocapitalsun.com/2021/11...and-covid-19-patients-er-visits-and-capacity/

The numbers are manipulated to hide adverse vaccine effects and has been proven to be by the CDC guidelines and direct contradiction by eye witnesses.

Any doctor's or hospitals that can't see this are either idiots or big pharma whores.

The numbers are manipulated to hide adverse vaccine effects and has been proven to be by the CDC guidelines and direct contradiction by eye witnesses.

Any doctor's or hospitals that can't see this are either idiots or big pharma whores.
This is idaho, home of the anti-vaxxer, and where less government is king. Where doctors are prescribing HCQ/zinc and ivermectin.
You still haven't backed up any of your previous claims, i'm sure this most recent one will be the same.

This is idaho, home of the anti-vaxxer, and where less government is king. Where doctors are prescribing HCQ/zinc and ivermectin.
You still haven't backed up any of your previous claims, i'm sure this most recent one will be the same.
Looks like the current trend is down. But one state is just one data point. That's why I picked the top 5 and the bottom 5. It was pretty consistent across the top 5, all on upward trajectories. Two of the bottom five haven't started going down but they are clearly plateauing.

And I assume you know that hospitalizations and deaths are lagging indicators. They won't show the effect of the infection rates for at least a week.

Looks like the current trend is down. But one state is just one data point. That's why I picked the top 5 and the bottom 5. It was pretty consistent across the top 5, all on upward trajectories. Two of the bottom five haven't started going down but they are clearly plateauing.

And I assume you know that hospitalizations and deaths are lagging indicators. They won't show the effect of the infection rates for at least a week.
Correct
The plateauing is what’s concerning.
no one is planning for another surge. It’s maddening
Every day I get one step closer to just quitting medicine all together.

Help me decide! I had my first two moderna in April, right now I think I would like to get and hopefully survive Covid so I have natural immunity instead of forever needing a booster that may do more harm than good????

Help me decide! I had my first two moderna in April, right now I think I would like to get and hopefully survive Covid so I have natural immunity instead of forever needing a booster that may do more harm than good????
Glad you were able to survive the first 2 jabs. . . seems like it is Russian roulette on what your jab contains now. Guessing you feel like you could survive more likely catching it now? Good luck with that!! Nothing but good thought for you and your way of thinking.

Can anyone believe the variant after the variant after Delta will be survicable?

My family and friends have and will survive any and all variants of any virus, including Ebola. Its not a problem for us, only the ignorant sheep.

Latest posts

Back