To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhpe1T1ofR2rMZaOZ58hswNxlDPfVGn8Hc9OiDvTsuoUN8hgOmZVJC9KyM_48Ub81q4j1rsdvCqo5S8u-nCcQ5l2Qn5OsG6i3F9U7cg-GqsTC64mMPyRkWI4Jo9zGiyK3mV01A

It doesn’t work (UK government data on vaccine efficacy (VE))

0RP4vtr0CUM472UQ2AzosMqwe5QHQZ638W1UuDhtO84V5NtboIHWmG4ni0ucPQq9_HVgcsu5nfc7P5yLqFY2T_Grm5oKsCptBUQpvFFCWlppoP_eDQM1bF5Cawx9A9FYErODzQ

About me

Retired high-tech serial entrepreneur. Age 65.

Started CETF which funded fluvoxamine, HCQ, camostat, ...studies. Featured on 60 Minutes.

Doubly vaxxed before learning my friends were dead/disabled after vaccination. Driven by data, not “popular opinion.”

Lost most of my friends for opposing the vaccine.

Quit my company to focus 100% on saving lives.

No conflicts of interest. No history of misinformation spreading or conspiracy theories.

https://docs.google.com/presentatio...Zb_QoErgd-dLcH4/edit#slide=id.gf8bd802bb6_2_1

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2On November 12, 2021, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit granted a motion to stay OSHA's COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard, published on November 5, 2021 (86 Fed. Reg. 61402) ("ETS"). The court ordered that OSHA "take no steps to implement or enforce" the ETS "until further court order." While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation.

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2On November 12, 2021, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit granted a motion to stay OSHA's COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard, published on November 5, 2021 (86 Fed. Reg. 61402) ("ETS"). The court ordered that OSHA "take no steps to implement or enforce" the ETS "until further court order." While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation.

Now the 6th circuit will soon put an end to it.

media-generated fear keeps people from realizing there is more to fear from the "vaccine" than from Covid-19
For every 1 person the Pfizer so called vaccine saves from dieing of covid, it kills 4 by just heart attacks. This is from there own data.

Yep, climate change is their big push and will be the reason for so many disasters of their own doing. And yet everyone will jump right on that bandwagon, just like they did over COVID. Apparently people will believe anything that they are told and not use their own common sense. Really sad when you think about all this Pfizer data not being released for another 55 years. Our 5 year olds being forced to take the jab will be 60 years old. . . If not dead already. For us older unvaxxed will never get to see that data to confirm what we believe is true now.

Latest posts

Back