To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it in this thread that I saw Marijuana was being pushed on why so many are having heart problems now? Well now we have another reason from our propaganda news. . . Nothing to do with the experimental vaxx, right?? :rolleyes:
1636939641057.png

I just checked the latest weekly safety report of the TGA (Australian equivalent of FDA), and they say they are 'carefully monitoring and reviewing reports of:
I did my own review of the DAEN (database of adverse events notifications: Safety information & education) and found that between 1 Jan 1971 and 31 Dec 2020 there were 6 cases of myocarditis (5 with a single medicine) for all vaccines for all diseases. From 1 Jan 2021 to the latest date of 4 Nov there were 558 cases of myocarditis for the covid vaccines (524 a single suspected medicine). Many of these victims are young people, especially teenage boys.
Apparently (according to the TGA) these are coincidences and nothing to do with the vaccines. Nothing to worry about. Carry on. Child sacrifice is alive and well in Australia, and not just here.

For anyone in Australia who is interested, there is a stage 4 clinical trial starting soon for the Covax-19 vaccine developed in Adelaide. If you sign up for the clinical trial you will be exempt from the other covid vaccines and can't have any of them (or this is what I've been told at least). This vaccine is a regular type, like all previous vaccines, and is not an mRNA vaccine. Stage 1-3 clinical trials look good. Vaxine

For myself, i'll proably start to think about the vaccination again if:

- The government starts with an clear, real facts based communication.
- The government starts to build up the capacities in the hospitals (actually they REDUCED the ICU Beds by 40% (!!!) since spring 2020 and closed hospitals because they wasn't profitable enough...)
- The government brings out and communicate proper statistics.
- The government answers the critical questions with the truth (at present every criticism is equal to a conspiracy theory)
- The government (and the media) stop to split the citizens
- The government stops to discriminate the freebloods.

I think this are the really minimum requirements which i as a citizen can make of my government.
As long as the government of my country only wants to push the injection into the citizens with repressive measures, discrimination, pressure, lies and threats at any price, the topic and trust is taboo for me.

Devastating Video: Mountain Bike National Title Winner Kyle Warner Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Taking Pfizer Vaccine — Ending Career
1637066448822.jpeg

In this video, Kyle Warner starts crying as he describes how he is losing friends and family after he spoke about his disease from the vaccine. He is struggling.

The full video was posted on Kyle Wagner’s Instagram account with the caption:Sorry for all the emotion but i think I finally broke today and I wanted to share this message and then take time off for a while.It feels so weird being one of the misfit toys…Just because this is an uncomfortable conversation doesn’t mean we should ignore it. I’ve had over a thousand people reach out to me that are fighting the same battle right now. People that were all pro vax enough to take the shots and people that are now considered conspiracy theorists or nut jobs due to their reactions.
I’ve never tried to say anything but my own personal experience and story in hopes of informing others that this is real, and helping people in the same situation understand a few things they could troubleshoot with their doctors to try and get some treatments. I’ve had over 20 doctor and hospital visits since July and if I could share my experience with people and save them some time, it felt worth the risk of being attacked.
I know it’s helped a ton of people so far who have reached out personally, but by being the tip of the spear I’ve just taken too much damage for right now. Im sorry for anyone I let down but this constant assault of my character and integrity isn’t sustainable mentally or emotionally while I’m trying to heal. Maybe if I was feeling a hundred percent I could handle it but I felt like I stepped backwards the past few days and it’s been extremely tough.

I'm glad the jab is working for many people. So is not getting the jab, for 99.5% of others. Both have risks. It should be YOUR choice. I don't know how much easier the debate should be, in a free world. It's HOW the "vaccine" is being forced, and HOW those who choose not to get it are being treated that makes it suspect to me. "Everyone's doing it, you'll be cool" didn't work on me in jr. high; so what they are doing now just makes me angry, and I WILL fight.

I spoke with a guy yesterday who has diabetes and he took the jab. He said he knows several people who had to be hospitalized and even died, but he too agrees it should be a choice. Thankfully, I believe most people agree it should be a choice, but we now live in a world where the most radical among us have the voice, because they have the media, and the power. Our fight should be against the media and the power. If there is an election next November, TAKE EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO VOTE, OR MAKE SURE THEY FILL OUT THEIR BALLOT AND MAIL IT!

Rhpe1T1ofR2rMZaOZ58hswNxlDPfVGn8Hc9OiDvTsuoUN8hgOmZVJC9KyM_48Ub81q4j1rsdvCqo5S8u-nCcQ5l2Qn5OsG6i3F9U7cg-GqsTC64mMPyRkWI4Jo9zGiyK3mV01A

It doesn’t work (UK government data on vaccine efficacy (VE))

0RP4vtr0CUM472UQ2AzosMqwe5QHQZ638W1UuDhtO84V5NtboIHWmG4ni0ucPQq9_HVgcsu5nfc7P5yLqFY2T_Grm5oKsCptBUQpvFFCWlppoP_eDQM1bF5Cawx9A9FYErODzQ

About me

Retired high-tech serial entrepreneur. Age 65.

Started CETF which funded fluvoxamine, HCQ, camostat, ...studies. Featured on 60 Minutes.

Doubly vaxxed before learning my friends were dead/disabled after vaccination. Driven by data, not “popular opinion.”

Lost most of my friends for opposing the vaccine.

Quit my company to focus 100% on saving lives.

No conflicts of interest. No history of misinformation spreading or conspiracy theories.

https://docs.google.com/presentatio...Zb_QoErgd-dLcH4/edit#slide=id.gf8bd802bb6_2_1

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2On November 12, 2021, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit granted a motion to stay OSHA's COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard, published on November 5, 2021 (86 Fed. Reg. 61402) ("ETS"). The court ordered that OSHA "take no steps to implement or enforce" the ETS "until further court order." While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation.

https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets2On November 12, 2021, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit granted a motion to stay OSHA's COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard, published on November 5, 2021 (86 Fed. Reg. 61402) ("ETS"). The court ordered that OSHA "take no steps to implement or enforce" the ETS "until further court order." While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation.

Now the 6th circuit will soon put an end to it.

media-generated fear keeps people from realizing there is more to fear from the "vaccine" than from Covid-19
For every 1 person the Pfizer so called vaccine saves from dieing of covid, it kills 4 by just heart attacks. This is from there own data.

Latest posts

Back