To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And now, because the first shot didn't work:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-a...-vaccine-boosters-for-all-adults_4113551.html
But they're pretty sure this time it'll work. At least until spring...

The governments have no choice but to release the booster, if you don't the people who were vaccinated a few months ago will go away.

I don't know how many cases you have in the US and when you started vaccinating, here the positive Corona cases are exploding and we have more cases than a year ago although 70% of the population is vaccinated in almost all European countries.

This vaccination was a big mistake from my point of view, we are facing a shambles here and now our dictators are beating us up. It is hunted on unvaccinated made, as the next one hunts those who do not get the booster and it is mounted a complete surveillance state.
in Austria is announced from 1 February 2022 vaccination obligation for all, and not only that, Booster are obligatory for all after a few months, not only one, but every 7 months the next.

For Europe I say Game Over, one has made a vaccination experiment that very certainly fails, only one can not admit that and now builds the 4th Reich.

I bet there are tens of millions of people that will be VERY angry they had to take this experiment.

CNBC
Biden administration suspends enforcement of business vaccine mandate to comply with court order
Biden administration suspends enforcement of business vaccine mandate to comply with court order (msn.com)

"Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt, in an opinion for the three-judge panel, called the Biden policy "fatally flawed" and "staggeringly overbroad," arguing that it likely exceeds the authority of the federal government and raises "serious constitutional concerns."

The White House previously told businesses to proceed with the implementation of the requirements."

Like a king, or dictator.

Last edited:
For Europe I say Game Over, one has made a vaccination experiment that very certainly fails, only one can not admit that and now builds the 4th Reich.

Nothing is EVER OVER until you stop fighting. Get people together and destroy the vaccines! You don’t even have to get into the buildings to do it as these NEED refrigeration. Take out the electric to the building and they will be useless!

I think at most 25% of side effects and deaths were included in these statistics.
Many doctors do not report side effects because they have no time for it and earn nothing from it, the politicians cover up deaths in that they always refuse autopsies in most cases.
Everything runs just like in former times in the NS state.

“TRENDS IN INTERNAL MEDICINE

US COVID-19 Vaccines Proven to Cause More Harm than Good Based on Pivotal Clinical Trial Data Analyzed Using the Proper Scientific Endpoint, “All Cause Severe Morbidity”

J. Bart Classen, MD*

Classen Immunotherapies, Inc, 3637 Rockdale Road, Manchester, MD

Citation: Classen B. US COVID-19 Vaccines Proven to Cause More Harm than Good Based on Pivotal Clinical Trial Data Analyzed Using the Proper Scientific Endpoint, “All Cause Severe Morbidity”. Trends Int Med. 2021; 1(1): 1-6.
*Correspondence:
J. Bart Classen, MD, Classen Immunotherapies, Inc, 3637 Rockdale Road, Manchester, MD 21102, Tel: 410-377-8526, E-mail: [email protected].
Received: 24 July 2021; Accepted: 25 August 2021

ABSTRACT

Three COVID-19 vaccines in the US have been released for sale by the FDA under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) based on a clinical trial design employing a surrogate primary endpoint for health, severe infections with COVID-19. This clinical trial design has been proven dangerously misleading. Many fields of medicine, oncology for example, have abandoned the use of disease specific endpoints for the primary endpoint of pivotal clinical trials (cancer deaths for example) and have adopted “all cause mortality or morbidity” as the proper scientific endpoint of a clinical trial. Pivotal clinical trial data from the 3 marketed COVID-19 vaccines was reanalyzed using “all cause severe morbidity", a scientific measure of health, as the primary endpoint. “All cause severe morbidity” in the treatment group and control group was calculated by adding all severe events reported in the clinical trials...”

READ HERE: https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJhIjoxLCJwIjoxfQ==/patreon-media/p/post/58950082/3e01851f72b84876b28761e5611f66de/1?token-time=1637798400&token-hash=7BgLTV8KIcxeGB2O2fdHS7hynexqcWhQhEG5R_qv0DE=

Now Germany says it is set make Covid vaccinations COMPULSORY in 'unavoidable' move after protests erupt across Europe over new lockdowns as France says FIFTH wave is hitting at 'lightning speed'

So, the people are protesting, and the govt decides to double down fully forcing them to take it. Sounds like a great idea. They are straight up calling for civil war. This is CLEARLY an attack on humanity. The time to fight is quickly approaching. When the lft "protests" it is "peaceful", when the right protests, they are domestic terrorists. The left HAS to be imprisoned, and by imprisoned, I mean..

Fifth wave -- pure bullshit.

These are people who took the clot shot -- and are now sick from it.

And some people can't get enough abuse:

Dr. Anthony Fauci encourages adults 18+ to get Covid-19 booster shots: “Just go out and get boosted. We know they’re safe and we know they’re highly effective in bringing very, very, high up, the optimization of your protection… Now is the time to do it.”

Just like the first 3 shots were safe and effective. Amazing that ANYONE listens to this guy.

Last edited:
Now Germany says it is set make Covid vaccinations COMPULSORY in 'unavoidable' move after protests erupt across Europe over new lockdowns as France says FIFTH wave is hitting at 'lightning speed'

So, the people are protesting, and the govt decides to double down fully forcing them to take it. Sounds like a great idea. They are straight up calling for civil war. This is CLEARLY an attack on humanity. The time to fight is quickly approaching. When the lft "protests" it is "peaceful", when the right protests, they are domestic terrorists. The left HAS to be imprisoned, and by imprisoned, I mean..

They are quickly backing us all in a corner. Fighting will soon be the only option.

At this point, how stupid does someone have to be in order to still be fixated on the COVID hoax?

It is more than obvious this "vaccine" isn't a vaccine. It is more than obvious they intend to inject people with experiments on a regular basis.

When Bill Gates said the population could be reduced using vaccines -- nobody understood what he meant. I remember jokes about his having not finished college and not understanding what a vaccine is.

But it's more than a coincidence he's heavily involved in these so-called vaccines -- which don't work and contain experimental ingredients.

I'm guessing what he meant was that people could be tricked into killing themselves if they could be whipped into a frenzy over a flu.

Fifth wave -- pure bullshit.

These are people who took the clot shot -- and are now sick from it.

Just like the first 3 shots were safe and effective. Amazing that ANYONE listens to this guy.

I second it is pure BS! Those just blindly going ahead with these clot shots remind me of Doe Doe Birds jumping off a cliff!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...dverse-events-25957-nervous-system-disorders/Attorney Aaron Siri, Managing Partner of Siri & Glimstad, published his first

Siri has extensive complex civil litigation experience, including civil rights involving mandated medicine.

Aaron Siri has a history of rrepresenting people for vaccination injury for quite a while he recently told a US panel discussion led by Senator Ron Johnson that during the COVID crisis their phones have received an avalanche of requests. Aaron added, “If we actually sued all of the pharmaceutical companies for all of the complaints it would actually impossible for all of the attorneys around the country, around 100, to handle all of those matters.”

Attorney Aaron Siri recently released the first batch of subpoenaed documents from the FDA on Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. The documents reveal that in the first few months of this year there were already 158,893 Adverse Events recording including 25,957 nervous system disorders.

Via Aaron Siri on Substack.
Two months and one day after it was sued, and close to 3 months since it licensed Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine, the FDA released the first round of documents it reviewed before licensing this product. The production consisted of 91 pdf pages, one xpt file, and one txt file. You can download them here.
While it is for the scientists to properly analyze, let me share one observation. One of the documents produced is a Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of [the Vaccine] Received Through 28-Feb-2021, which is a mere 2 ½ months after the vaccine received emergency use authorization (EUA). This document reflects adverse events following vaccination that have completed Pfizer’s “workflow cycle,” both in and outside the U.S., up to February 28, 2021.
Pfizer explains, on page 6, that “Due to the large numbers of spontaneous adverse event reports received for the product, [Pfizer] has prioritised the processing of serious cases…” and that Pfizer “has also taken a [sic] multiple actions to help alleviate the large increase of adverse event reports” including “increasing the number of data entry and case processing colleagues” and “has onboarded approximately [REDACTED] additional fulltime employees (FTEs).” Query why it is proprietary to share how many people Pfizer had to hire to track all of the adverse events being reported shortly after launching its product.
As for the volume of reports, in the 2 ½ months following EUA, Pfizer received a total of 42,086 reports containing 158,893 “events.” Most of these reports were from the U.S. and disproportionately involved women (29,914 vs. 9,182 provided by men) and those between 31 and 50 years old (13,886 vs 21,325 for all other age groups combined, with another 6,876 whose ages were unknown). Also, 25,957 of the events were classified as “Nervous system disorders”
Here are the current Open VAERS numbers.
1637538692350.png

We ALL know these numbers reported to VAERS is way under reported.

1637673118520.png

Call me uninformed, but I had no clue there was both a “Relative” and ”Absolute” measurement for vaccines. So I dug for knowledge and found this…

“RISK REDUCTION in Research Reporting Bias
Doctors and the public are being told that these injections are “95% effective” but that is the intentional misrepresentation of 1) a STATISTICAL FINDING as if it were 2) REAL-WORLD PROTECTION

Everyone around the globe has been told that the new experimental emergency-approved injections show “high efficacy” which they conflate with “high effectiveness.” Here are two science-based reasons to question this insane narrative:
1) Disregard the antibodies: Actually, from what I recall from the earliest reports, they defined “efficacy” at least in part by the ability of the injections to induce an antibody response, which I consider to be absurd and irrelevant….”

Article continues if you want to learn more.

Latest posts

Back