To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have lost two first cousins in the last two weeks, the doctors here aren’t allowed to prescribe ivermectin!
Sorry you lost a couple cousins. I have never been close to mine since we live thousand miles apart but I do know there is a great loss for some. IF it was my loved one. I think I would be trying to sneak it in, but also know hos[ital regulations are fifferent in other parts of the country. Right now 2 visitors are allowed. Not sure what Covid protocol is though.

Help me decide! I had my first two moderna in April, right now I think I would like to get and hopefully survive Covid so I have natural immunity instead of forever needing a booster that may do more harm than good????
It was your own decision to take the first two shots. I'm sure you had your reasons to take them, i respect your decision, not my business.
Guess it's better you decide yourself to take the next one or not. And the one After. And the one in one year. And all the next boosters.
If you wanna swimm further in panic mode: Just heard in the news today there's another variation on the way.
So far the jab was planned for the first variant last year. If they already have an vacc forthe newest variant...... OK, enough fantasized...

I do not want this vacc. I first smelled a rat back in March/April 2020 when I was following the data every day like the nerd I am. And when the curve of death statistics started trending down, the UK downgraded the virus (in March 19th 2020). But lockdowns in the UK started 4 days AFTER that. I saw the CDC's expanded comorbidities document, which made me more suspicious that something else was going on, since even people killed in car crashes, suicides, and struck by lightning were counted as covid deaths. And a 'case' for the first time was a person who had a positive test rather than someone who actually had symptoms and a proper diagnosis.

I have no comorbidities to speak of. I have no fear about covid above fear of the flu (which can be deadly), but I do have (albeit minor) fears about the vaxx because I have a minor heart problem and the vaxxes seem to cause heart inflammation, and there are many cases of myocarditis and pericarditis etc. But that isn't the main reason I'm hesitant -- I just don't see covid as deadly, or the vaccines as effective since they don't prevent the person getting or spreading covid. And I don't see myself as vulnerable. And I have this weird idea that my bloodstream belongs to me and not to the government

But I'm looking after my dad, who is nearly 94. If he gets sick and has to go to hospital, apparently now I won't be able to visit him unless I'm vaccinated, and in that case he will die alone.

This is utterly offensive to me, and basically destroys my human rights. But I don't want him to die alone. So what do I do?

I have lost two first cousins in the last two weeks, the doctors here aren’t allowed to prescribe ivermectin!

Get in contact with Americas Frontline Doctors. They will prescribe Ivermectin and HCQ for you via telehealth visit. That way you will have it on hand and can use it early to stop Covid. Pay attention to your nose and throat. That is where covid starts. After it gets to the chest it is harder to deal with.

This is utterly offensive to me, and basically destroys my human rights. But I don't want him to die alone. So what do I do?

My heart goes out to you Dostoyevsky. That these evil governments are putting people in these positions is beyond disgusting to me. Pray about it and go from there. This is far to personal a choice for anyone to make for you.

If I had to make this decision, I would take the shot…go straight home and start on a protocol to remove the poison. (If I didn’t die instantly of course). CDS/MMS would be the first thing I would take…but that is me.

I do not want this vacc. I first smelled a rat back in March/April 2020 when I was following the data every day like the nerd I am. And when the curve of death statistics started trending down, the UK downgraded the virus (in March 19th 2020). But lockdowns in the UK started 4 days AFTER that. I saw the CDC's expanded comorbidities document, which made me more suspicious that something else was going on, since even people killed in car crashes, suicides, and struck by lightning were counted as covid deaths. And a 'case' for the first time was a person who had a positive test rather than someone who actually had symptoms and a proper diagnosis.

I have no comorbidities to speak of. I have no fear about covid above fear of the flu (which can be deadly), but I do have (albeit minor) fears about the vaxx because I have a minor heart problem and the vaxxes seem to cause heart inflammation, and there are many cases of myocarditis and pericarditis etc. But that isn't the main reason I'm hesitant -- I just don't see covid as deadly, or the vaccines as effective since they don't prevent the person getting or spreading covid. And I don't see myself as vulnerable. And I have this weird idea that my bloodstream belongs to me and not to the government

But I'm looking after my dad, who is nearly 94. If he gets sick and has to go to hospital, apparently now I won't be able to visit him unless I'm vaccinated, and in that case he will die alone.

Don't let your Dad go to the hospital. There's nothing good the hospital can do for a 94yo in most all instances, that can't be treated at home. I would not submit to the evil Tyrrants for any reason.

Here we go, another huge lie:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-c...-sparks-travel-bans-by-israel-uk_4124893.html
Variants are normal and nobody has ever bothered to ID them other than for academic purposes. Once again, they are playing us.

The magic virus that just keeps coming back -- "Tell a lie, the bigger the better, and repeat it often". Narcissists are gullible, but believe they're very smart. This variant nonsense plays to them. To them, this is a brand new virus to be deathly afraid of.

But variants are less than 1% different from the original virus -- your body cannot detect this difference, you get the same immune response.

In reality, there are thousands, if not millions of variants of every virus -- it's meaningless.

This is probably going to be used to hide the deaths from the clot-shot that are coming this winter.

Variants are normal and nobody has ever bothered to ID them other than for academic purposes. Once again, they are playing us.

Making and keeping the populous AFRAID works. It allows these evil politicians to take Control, whereas if the populous wasn’t afraid, most would stand up and protest.

More on this new outrageously contagious super-duper deadly variant toxic mutation "COVAIDS".

Apparently it has been seen walking around in parts of Africa. This is the Super he/her/zer of viruses. Probably won't be long before it issues a statement or demands to be seated at the next W.H.O. conference.

After all, they say it collaborated with the AIDS virus. Although it was working perfectly fine infecting people, it decided to become even more contagious and deadlier -- because, "it got bored". The Supervirus also remarked that it was pissed that Africa wasn't cowering to its, albeit less deadly, but still awesome cousin, COVID-19. When asked how it could possibly be worse than COVID-19, the recently-hatched mega-wonking virus ended the press conference by saying, "hold my beer".

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...frica-highly-transmissible-vaccine-resistant/

Last edited:
Ignore the Dr Jenners. They are so blinkered it's beyond stupid. In fact its too stupid to be just stupidity, thus it must be something else.

The experimental gene therapies are causing the mutations and compromising our immune systems.

We will lose the war against viruses if we continue to inject people with experimental drugs.

Follow the work of dr. robert malone, dr. geert vanden bossche, dr. michael yeadon, dr.peter mccullough and dr. ryan cole and karen Kingston among others.

The only protection from the viruses is natural herd immunity generated by a healthy population with strong immune systems supported by prophylatics such as vit. c & d3, zinc, quercetin, melatonin, curcumin, ivermectin, hcq and fluvoxamine among other drugs.

c19early.com

COVID-19 Protocols - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Prophylaxis Protocol – Dr. Vladimir Zelenko MD

I will remain unpoisoned, this is my final decision. Try to jab me and see what happens.

Explain it to him, I am sure he would prefer to stay at home. Better to die at home with dignity surrounded by people who love him than in a hospital surrounded by masks.

COVER UP: Fauci Approved Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine 15 Years Ago to Cure Coronaviruses; “Nobody Needed to Die”

COVER UP: Fauci Approved Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine 15 Years Ago to Cure Coronaviruses; "Nobody Needed to Die" – True Pundit

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak – caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV – the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.

The Virology Journal – the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health – published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading – get ready for this – “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.”

1637948320600.png

It is almost certain that the EU will stop all flights between Europe and South Africa, and in one or two weeks all other flights.
The South African mutation has already arrived in Europe and our politicians are already trembling with fear because your horny vaccination is probably no longer useful.
Regardless of the vaccination, the South African mutation will probably be used to stop all air traffic, to finally ruin the travel industry and in the long run you could also make the borders completely tight.
Thus one can make the climatic dictatorship the reality in one "thanks to" Corona the citizens forbids abroad to go.

The plan takes more and more forms and I think the alleged new Corona Variant is not a coincidence but a means to an end.

Here we go, another huge lie:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-c...-sparks-travel-bans-by-israel-uk_4124893.html

The magic virus that just keeps coming back -- "Tell a lie, the bigger the better, and repeat it often". Narcissists are gullible, but believe they're very smart. This variant nonsense plays to them. To them, this is a brand new virus to be deathly afraid of.

But variants are less than 1% different from the original virus -- your body cannot detect this difference, you get the same immune response.

In reality, there are thousands, if not millions of variants of every virus -- it's meaningless.

This is probably going to be used to hide the deaths from the clot-shot that are coming this winter.
Corona is back on the headlines now the political trials are done. China released corona in Oct/Nov 19' to spread and kill the economy for the 20' elections. This new variant is out just in time to spread for the 22' elections. Just so you're paying attention.

My mom is in the hospital recovering from colon surgery (decades-long diverticulitis). She has been there for 3 weeks now as things have not been going well with her recovery. Anyhow, her sister (who had been vaccinated) had visited her a week ago in the hospital. The next day, her sister (and her sister's husband) had symptoms and tested positive for covid. Worried, they tested my mom, someone with a history of pneumonia and currently in horrible health with an already compromised immune system sharing hugs with a covid carrier. She tested negative. Mom never took the vaccine and didn't get the covid. A friend of mine does live music bingo shows and hands out tablets to hundreds of unmasked people every week, again, no vaccine and never gets covid. My sister, the one who has covid, also had been vaccinated. I have been seeing this pattern over and over, the vaccinated getting covid and the unvaccinated not getting covid. I also have had no vaccine and have been around people with covid, and, nothing. It is becoming obvious (to me, anyhow) that the majority of unvaccinated people have already developed immunity and the only ones still getting covid are the ones who let the government put their experiment in their bodies.

Dr. Robert Malone and others stated that the mRNA vaccine trials failed in 2005 -- the result was the animals all became susceptible to coronaviruses months after injection -- and died from an overwhelming immune response.

I think this is when they hatched this plan. It makes no sense that they went with experimental mRNA technology for this "novel coronavirus". This has been a hoax since day one. A deadly one.

Dr. Robert Malone and others stated that the mRNA vaccine trials failed in 2005 -- the result was the animals all became susceptible to coronaviruses months after injection -- and died from an overwhelming immune response.

I think this is when they hatched this plan. It makes no sense that they went with experimental mRNA technology for this "novel coronavirus". This has been a hoax since day one. A deadly one.

All the animals died…Every. Last. One. It also makes no sense to ban Ivermectin and HCQ, unless they don’t want people to live!

Latest posts

Back