Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Vaccidents are off the charts

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...sedgntp&cvid=fe720906f0f44cae9e3667aa246bda28
"Excess deaths in England and Wales are currently running higher than in the main pandemic years of 2020 and 2021, figures have shown.

Throughout October, there have been an average of 1,564 extra deaths per week, compared with a weekly average of just 315 in 2020 and 1,322 in 2021."

I am seeing reports of famous people dying every day, unexpectedly. In their 30, 40, and 50s.

Biden's "Ministry of Truth" would have silenced these articles had it been allowed to stay open.

Last edited:
The next world war will be between the Muslim world and the Christian world, that is certain...
But, the next revolution will be the un-vaxxed against the vaxxed and the supporters of the vax.
So many sheeple, so many good willed believers in "vaccinations" and so little understanding of the science has led to this further plandemic of deaths in the millions.
Just like Hitler, Stalin or Mao. If the little people do not fight for their lives, they will lose the same.

Add two more to the list...

My wife's aunt and cousin developed lung cancer after the vax. Her cousin's was so aggressive it was stage 4 before they caught it.
That is in addition to my blood clot, my next door neighbor's fatal cancer, our close friends' colon and bladder cancer (husband and wife at the same time), and my niece's fatal pulmonary embolism.

Add two more to the list...

My wife's aunt and cousin developed lung cancer after the vax. Her cousin's was so aggressive it was stage 4 before they caught it.
That is in addition to my blood clot, my next door neighbor's fatal cancer, our close friends' colon and bladder cancer (husband and wife at the same time), and my niece's fatal pulmonary embolism.

Iā€˜m so sorry hear this Dr Henley. Hoping your wife is coping okay with all this death and illness in the family. šŸ™

Just a couple from today, yet there are many others. We have seen so many unexplained deaths even in our youths. When will the sheep wake up? We don't have much time left.

It is too late to wake up 70-80% of all Europeans had both shots, probably another 70% had the first booster, all in all the sand has run down the hourglass.

It is too late to wake up 70-80% of all Europeans had both shots, probably another 70% had the first booster, all in all the sand has run down the hourglass.

The increasing death and disease in the West is breaking my heart. It is hard to acknowledge that it will continue to grow and get worse.

1668537016791.jpeg

I turned on the Roku to see if I could find it on the Rumble app on there and it was the top recommended. My husband and I are watching it now.

I'm so glad that all of my blood transfusions were prior to the vax. Hopefully I'll never need another but if I do, I'll try to get one from a family member.

I turned on the Roku to see if I could find it on the Rumble app on there and it was the top recommended. My husband and I are watching it now.

I'm so glad that all of my blood transfusions were prior to the vax. Hopefully I'll never need another but if I do, I'll try to get one from a family member.
Thank the Good Lord!! If you need a true blood, I am type A. . . willing to give. Have no idea if we can wish blood to recipients.

I have people calling me every week for my AB negative pure blood. Your welcome to some, if we can get a clinic to ship it.

Raising my hand volunteering to give you blood. Will even come your way to do it. Iā€™m O negative.

Latest posts

Back