Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
1658096866135.png

After this "vaxx" has been administered, we started seeing so many "died unexpectantly" deaths. So is SIDS because of side effects from the vaccines that we give our babies? At this point it would NOT surprise me at all.

Think the majority of us have already seen these videos, but maybe not all? The spinning and collapsing?

This one was new to me but apparently he lived. Saying

Joseph Struska

This is a tonic clonic (grand mal) seizure I had while in the hospital for video monitoring. I had electrodes hooked up to my head to monitor brain activity. The doctors were trying to see if the seizures were coming from one part of my brain. If they had been coming from one part of my brain, they would have been able to remove that part of my brain, ending the seizures. I am posting this video for educational purposes. It is me in the video, and I own this video, and have the right to post it. Questions are welcome. My seizures had been very well controlled, but on December 16th, 2021, I had a breakthrough Gran Mal seizure, and fell 2 stories while working, completely shattering my face and right knee cap. I've had 9 surgeries since then, and am unsure of what my path forward looks like. Although I've been home for several months now, I'm not cleared to work yet (as of June 29, 2022), and I'm not sure what that will look like when I am cleared. If you're interested in helping financially, I'm including my venmo info. I expect nothing from anyone, but if you are interested here's my info: @jstruska Again, I'm not expecting anything, or asking for anything, but I've been asked, so I'll share it. Thank you in advance.

My niece, 34 years old, died suddenly from a pulmonary embolism a few months ago. They thought the blood clot was a complication from a fall which had happened months previously, but now I wonder...
Mary Alice...RIP
mary-dear-ridgeland-ms-obituary.jpg
Oh Doc, this has me crying. What a beautiful young woman so full of promise and life. I’m sorry your family is having to deal with the pain of losing a loved one.

My niece, 34 years old, died suddenly from a pulmonary embolism a few months ago. They thought the blood clot was a complication from a fall which had happened months previously, but now I wonder...
Mary Alice...RIP
mary-dear-ridgeland-ms-obituary.jpg
Such a shame, another VICTIM!!!! WHEN is someone going to stop this???

Unfortunately, I have been seeing the same @Proud Prepper . It really does sadden my heart because I can see what more is coming, which includes some of my family members. I do truly stress about a grandson born from a vaxxed mom and another in the works, who's mom got vaxxed because she felt like her work was going to demand since she works at a hospital. I made his quilt. I pray that he will be a healthy baby. I know and understand what may be coming.

Latest posts

Back