Covid-19 Lawsuits

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
Feel like we are going to be seeing a lot of lawsuits to be filed in our near future. Against hospitals, doctors, companies that required, injuries, etc. . .

This is one.

https://gvwire.com/2022/09/13/three-valley-hospitals-sued-over-allegedly-forced-covid-medications/
"The lawsuits allege that Remdesivir, used to treat COVID patients, “is a dangerous, experimental drug” and “unsafe and ineffective for patients.”

“Many of them were given this deadly, poisonous drug against their will. They said, we don’t want it, don’t give us that. They were given (Remdesivir) anyway. They weren’t told that it killed over 50% of the people that it was given to,” attorney Hamilton said.

The hospitals administered Remdesivir without fully informed consent or revealing what the dangers may be, the lawsuit alleges. Other treatments, such as Ivermectin, could have been more effective, the plaintiffs contend."

. . .

The most radical of all lawsuits, declaring the most radical of things, showing the most radical results of the autopsy reports and the absolute un-needed deaths of the most healthy persons.
Even if lost, the trials MUST open the eyes of those sheeple still believing in the BS from the PHARMA AND GOV'T at large lying to us under the table of "I AM HERE TO HELP YOU"...
You cannot teach an idiot anything, but you can beat him into intelligence of his own findings......it just takes enough beating to make a dog violent, a horse belligerent and a human turn into a terrorist.
They are trying to "beat" us into mental submission, only with words and vax lies.
Do not give in my friends, you have the answers and the power to stay FREE, Gary

I have been listening to his podcast over on Brighteon

ATTORNEY TOM RENZ Renz Law

Permanently damaged Covid Victims, Victims of death due to Vaccine mandates, Medical Profession Employees/Staff who refuse to administer unsafe vaccines or drugs, etc. Renz has a team of lawyers across the country addressing the issues of COVID damage/death. He may be able to help

1674461450834.jpeg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...withholding-dreadful-vaccine-safety-analyses/
The nonprofit Children’s Health Defense sued the US Food and Drug Administration for withholding the results of key COVID-19 vaccine safety analyses.

Since the start of the COVID pandemic, the FDA has acted like a proxy for Big Pharma and blocked effective treatments for the virus while at the same time approving dangerous and ineffective COVID vaccines.

Screenshot-2022-11-20-at-11.42.21-AM.jpg

The FDA lied about Ivermectin and later lied that they lied about Ivermectin.

The FDA also ignored the thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of reported hospitalizations linked to the experimental COVID vaccines.

vaers-jan-2023.jpg

The FDA did not protect the US public. The FDA was a rubber stamp for Big Pharma.

How many Americans died and continue to die due to their negligence?

The Epoch Times reported:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been sued for withholding the results of key COVID-19 vaccine safety analyses.
The FDA’s actions violate federal law, the new lawsuit, filed on Jan. 26 in federal court in Washington by the nonprofit Children’s Health Defense (CHD), alleges.
The suit is seeking the raw results from the FDA’s analyses of reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
The system, which the FDA runs with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, accepts reports of post-vaccination adverse events.
As part of its vaccine safety monitoring, the FDA pledged to run a type of analyses called Empirical Bayesian (EB) data mining on the reports to see if any safety signals were triggered. Signals give agencies an idea of which problems may be caused by vaccines. Agencies are supposed to research signals to verify them or rule them unrelated to vaccination.
“A report to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine caused an adverse event. But VAERS can give CDC and FDA important information. If it looks as though a vaccine might be causing a problem, FDA and CDC will investigate further and take action if needed,” the CDC says on its website.
The FDA denied CHD’s request for the results of the data mining, claiming the records are “intra-agency memoranda consisting of opinions, recommendations, and policy discussions within the deliberative process of FDA, from which factual information is not reasonably segregable.”

Australian government body issues letter to medical workers saying if they gave the vax and caused harm or death and did not get the proper informed consent, then they are liable and not the manufacturers. So BIG Pharma is throwing the little guys under the bus. It's not a lawsuit yet, but I see many coming from this. At least I would hope. This is one of the comments from bitchute that is not promising. . . Hard to believe that there is no lawyers there with a set of balls so my prayer is that this individual's comment is wrong.

RenaissanceIncoming
This received no attention in Australian media. Zip. Any utterance of the Australian Medical association is though. They were one of the biggest pushers of the death jabs. Love how now the damage caused by the death jabs is in all of a sudden there's such a thing as coercion and informed consent. There are no lawyers in Australia that have the nuts to take this all on. What's more the cases that have come before the courts didn't go after the science, risk benefit ratio ect, which they should have.

Australian government body issues letter to medical workers saying if they gave the vax and caused harm or death and did not get the proper informed consent, then they are liable and not the manufacturers. So BIG Pharma is throwing the little guys under the bus. It's not a lawsuit yet, but I see many coming from this. At least I would hope. This is one of the comments from bitchute that is not promising. . . Hard to believe that there is no lawyers there with a set of balls so my prayer is that this individual's comment is wrong.

RenaissanceIncoming
This received no attention in Australian media. Zip. Any utterance of the Australian Medical association is though. They were one of the biggest pushers of the death jabs. Love how now the damage caused by the death jabs is in all of a sudden there's such a thing as coercion and informed consent. There are no lawyers in Australia that have the nuts to take this all on. What's more the cases that have come before the courts didn't go after the science, risk benefit ratio ect, which they should have.

They got pushed right in front of that bus with no remorse.

CONFIRMED!!! Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Found Guilty Of Misinformation By UK Regulator

Forget about the writing on the bottom of the video, what she's claiming is true! Pfizer was found guilty of making misleading statements about the safety of jabbing kids. The ruling was issued by The Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority (PMCPA) which is the regulatory body responsible for the complaints procedures against the Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry in the UK.

Pfizer appealed the ruling, but lost their appeal on several key issues. They are guilty of misleading the public about the safety of jabbing kids.

This isn't a criminal matter, and I'm not sure what consequences Pfizer will face from having this ruling issued by this UK regulatory body, but they have been found guilty of Breaching Clauses 6.1 6.2 26.2 for the bullshit they spread in a BBC interview. The ruling says that "sanctions applied" but don't specify what those sanctions were.

If you want to read the ruling yourself, here's the link. Court rulings are very dry reading, I've already gone through it all and my summary is accurate, but if you want to slog though it yourself, have atter AUTH/3591/12/21 - A complaint on behalf of UsForThem v Pfizer

https://gab.com/SonOfEnos/posts/109811350182972627

Lawyers are not only needed to chase the guilty, they will be needed to protect and defend the people who go on shooting sprees after finding out what the gov't and big pharma has done to their family members...
Will someone ever have the balls to call a shooting spree--"an act of self-defense-in-affect-after-the-fact" ???
I do not condone any shooting spree and am only thinking out loud, and how do you describe what will be taking effect as more info and truth comes out into the whole world?

They killed millions...how can we kill them a million times over??? Not to worry, someone died and went to hell and came back...he saw Hitler amongst others. He reported that Hitler had to die millions of times in all the thousands of various ways that the jews, homos, down-syndrome, catholics, russians, poles, french, greek etc,etc,etc did...
Maybe the revenge of God will be righteous enough to take care of the correct people some day the right ways.

Chinese Communist Party Writes Sen. Hawley and Demand He Take Down His COVID Origins Bill… Forget He’s Not Joe Biden – Hawley Responds​

1678620432587.png

China has gotten down right assertive in TELLING our Government officials what they can and cannot do! Of course since they “own” the president and heads of each branch of our government why wouldn’t they?

They are destroying everyone's immune system. It's already to far along. No one is stopping any of the attacks on our health, our liberty and our freedom. Patriots need to become proactive immediately!

Couldn’t agree more! I am not buying another vegetable or steak from a grocery store! Farmers Market, growing our own and or trading with others is the way forward. Mike Adams, aka Health Ranger believes that thoroughly cooked meat is safe.

Couldn’t agree more! I am not buying another vegetable or steak from a grocery store! Farmers Market, growing our own and or trading with others is the way forward. Mike Adams, aka Health Ranger believes that thoroughly cooked meat is safe.
We've been raising our own beef and chicken for a long time. I'm thinking about raising some pigs again too.
We should be self-sufficient on fruit, berries and grapes this summer and much of our vegetables too.
Raising your own and trading with others are the best way to go.

Latest posts

Back