Nebraska as a place to retire or bug out to?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mentioned reasonable climate. It snows there, I don't call that reasonable. Seriously, it probably would be a great place to get cheap acreage. Building would probably have to be off grid, but if you want inexpensive seclusion, it looks great.

You mentioned reasonable climate. It snows there, I don't call that reasonable. Seriously, it probably would be a great place to get cheap acreage. Building would probably have to be off grid, but if you want inexpensive seclusion, it looks great.

What is life if everything remains the same? give me four seasons any time :)

some of the cheapest land in the USA are in Ar. Mo. Tenn. and Kentucky and property taxes are reasonable

if I ever move again I lean towards Missouri ,they have some of the most gun friendly gun laws in the USA and if you stay in the lower portion of the state near the Arkansas line you are in SMALL TOWN USA

I can attest to buying nice property in Tennessee at a very good price.....there is a lot of it for sale.....

Latest posts

Back