Our bug out location on the lease.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little piece ofparadise . . I love our pine trees. Our property has been cleared out with the help of my goats, but years ago looked like what borders our property which is a lot of under brush. We are not that far apart. Wow it is taking forever to just load one . . . I was going to share a couple at least. 4F900A8E-402C-46F6-8D30-7A565FDB5835.jpeg

All good points but ya have to trust some people or it'll be tough to defend the place.
Where I'm located there are five camps all of which are friends.
The plus side is we're on a peninsula thats covered by deep water on three sides,the entrance to the peninsula is only around 100 feet wide which would make it far easier to defend.
There's really no one you can truly trust other than family and very close friends.
And another plus is all of these people know how to hunt,fish and trap and they know the plant life that is edible.
But yeah,if things go really bad things could easily get bad as well.
The whole food thing would definitely be the biggest issue since we've only prepped for two people and two dogs.
Being able to add fish and game would make that prep food go much longer.

Nice!!

Latest posts

Back