Let the looting begin

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notice the common denominator among the large numbers of looters?
Shhh! We aren't supposed to talk about that! ;)

But there was a "token" white looter:

441EB0F900000578-0-They_join_30_year_old_Keith_Adams_who_was_caught_burglarizing_At-a-66_1505069058592.jpg

Well its also something I saw happen in Katrina and Andrew that happened with Irma and Harvey. The black community sat around saying " We should be given housing, clothes, food money, transport to a point they even turned down as " Not good enough" FREE brand new mobile homes supplied by the federal government. Meanwhile from the white community we heard from New Orleans " God willing and with his blessing WE with our neighbours will rebuild our community" as they went around giving out water and providing communal meals. A similar story out on the British virgin islands with footage of white islanders clearing paths through debris and helping relief troops but many of the majority black community just sat waiting for everything to be done for them.

Some will disagree with me but I think anyone caught looting luxury goods like TVs and fancy trainers should be shot on sight. And I always raise this issue as part of the prepping and survivalist issue in PRE storm and POST storm planning because its clear you have to put MORE effort into protecting your homes and businesses if you live in a "diverse" neighbourhood than you would in a white dominated neighbourhood. Indeed the decision as to obey state orders to EVAC is influenced by the threat of looting so many people are having to stay and risk their lives because of the threat from looters. Indeed more LEOs could evac to safety if they did not have to sit and watch for looters.

Last edited:
Suddenly those much vilified " Nutty Preppers" who are now providing Filtered Water, Chemical light Sticks, First aid, Communal Meals and Armed Security to their neighbours are no longer nutjobs and loons but their neighbours new best friends. Sadly the masses did not learn from Andrew, Sandy and Katrina and they wont learn from Harvey, Irma or Jose.

I still feel that if they are looting food after a major disaster then just let them go. If they are looting designer sneakers, televisions or high end retail goods then shoot them on sight and let them lie there for a while as a deterrent. I'm of the mindset that if you let crime go with a minor slap on the wrist then it continues to grow and fester. If your serious about stopping it then just stop it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-broke-Fort-Lauderdale-clothing-retailer.html

Notice the common denominator among the large numbers of looters?

Naw, that's just your eyes playing tricks on you. Otherwise (we're told), you're a racist for noticing what's plain to see.....and I'm a racist if I don't point out your racism and doubly so if I happen to notice it too, and even more so if I say anything about it. Golly. It's hard to keep up with all the rules these days. It's a good thing pictures can speak for themselves.
On the other hand, to be fair (?), a friend of mine just got back from doing Guard Duty (Natl. Guard) in the Houston area. Not in Houston metro, but in small towns around there. He tells me that most of the problems he was having to deal with was from A.B.Texas (Aryan Brotherhood of Texas) members. I have not seen that info anywhere else, but I feel like he would know what he's talking about.

No food to loot, lol. The stores were pretty empty right up to the storm (and of course, after).

Good thing I used to be in the grocery biz though. I knew that Publix (a SW grocer chain) would have some things right at 7am when they opened. And they did, for about a half hour. But, even the day they closed, you could still get bottled water and bread there, as long as you were there when they opened in the morning. (but it'd be gone in a half hour).

Canned food, snack foods, chips, batteries, paper plates, candles, charcoal, flashlights, etc. you could just not find before and after the storm, if you waited on these. (we didn't, as we had them, but I did note the empty shelves).

We all read and heard that grocery stores have about 3 day supply of food, government emergency planners base the planning around this in a national crises. Strictly talking food such as bread and can goods my question is this, where the shelves empty of bread and can goods leading up to hurricane Harvey and Irma making land fall in Texas and Florida? granted a local crises and not national. I'm just curious.

Latest posts

Back