Experts are "warning" more people may begin brewing coffee at home

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other day my sons dimwitted girlfriend drove the 40 mile round trip to the gas station to get a cup of coffee. She actually drove a lot more than 40 miles because she turned right at the end of our road instead of left. Since the wife and I don't drink coffee we don't keep any around. Some people's addictions.

I once had a cup of so called coffee at a Costa Coffee, the damn thing was undrinkable. I say a "cup" of coffee but the thing it came in looked more like a soup bowl with a handle.
we drink instant coffee from Lidl, wife's cousin calls it her "coffee flavoured granules" but it suits us, I also drink drinking chocolate.

I'd rather spend $6 a pound on raw coffee beans and roast it myself.
LgFVd33.jpg

The other day my sons dimwitted girlfriend drove the 40 mile round trip to the gas station to get a cup of coffee. She actually drove a lot more than 40 miles because she turned right at the end of our road instead of left. Since the wife and I don't drink coffee we don't keep any around. Some people's addictions.
I would of done one of two things instead.i would of brought my own coffee maker and coffee.or would of bought them on the way there.then ask.can I keep these here for future visits..

I have a coffee mug and coffee picture kinda like what I see at IHOP.in which I take them with me when I head out early.and as for as Starbucks goes.i probably can count how many times I've been to one on one hand.and each time I got the regular coffee.and no, I'm not impressed with it.

Been to Starbucks once with my 24 yr old daughter. Only my opinion, one of the worst cups of coffee I’ve ever had. Bitter, burnt, cup of acid rain if you ask me. I will never drink Starbucks again. Brew a pot of coffee daily and there is very seldom a long wait in my kitchen.

Been to Starbucks once with my 24 yr old daughter. Only my opinion, one of the worst cups of coffee I’ve ever had. Bitter, burnt, cup of acid rain if you ask me. I will never drink Starbucks again. Brew a pot of coffee daily and there is very seldom a long wait in my kitchen.

It is known as "Charbucks" among coffee connoisseurs.
As in "charcoal water."

Been to Starbucks once with my 24 yr old daughter. Only my opinion, one of the worst cups of coffee I’ve ever had. Bitter, burnt, cup of acid rain if you ask me. I will never drink Starbucks again. Brew a pot of coffee daily and there is very seldom a long wait in my kitchen

Agree 100%

I was in a hotel in the NY capitol. Was looking around Downtown since 5 am. Hotel finally opened up their coffee cart At 6:30. No real coffee.
Was nice to the woman, She made me a double espresso and mixed It with decafe and she didn’t charge me.
Wasnt the best cup, but I got a caffeine fix.

We had an Starbucks in the near. I was try it out 3 times: the first, only and the last time.
Expensive, non-drinkable brown liquid.
Proably Switzerland is to close to Italy and France to know how and really good coffee has to taste?

Latest posts

Back