Dr Trans: Zero Carbon and How I learned to Love the EMP Bomb.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The title of the thread is a parody of Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, which is itself the title of a satire. So this thread is a parody of a satire.

Get it now?
Ah. I didn't understand the Dr. Strangelove photo (probably too young) but knew it was satire.

Satire. Sarcasm. I need to get my words right.

We must start with not repeating the lies. CO2 is as important as Oxygen. They're bound together in the life cycle.

The earth emits more CO2 than we ever do in any given year. Every single volcanic eruption emits more CO2 than humans ever have.

Greenhouse growers buy bottles of CO2 and fill their greenhouses with it. If the parasites (aka "elites") really want to stop CO2 production, than all they really want to stop is civilization.

Lastly, if we had a CO2 problem -- we could just plant more trees. But then how does the government get richer and more powerful by doing that?

1685186797512.png

Au contraire Mon ami! There is plenty of money to be made in growing and harvesting trees! : you are correct . Should have said no money to be made in trees until they have grown, compared to the money that will be made with these Carbon plants within years of building them , whichever way it will cost us đź’° here in many parts of Africa , trees in the rural areas are cut to make charcoal for the locals to cook , not so much in SA , here many do not pay for the electric Soweto owes Billions of Rands , the government is looking to write off for the second time , even some Government dept owe millions of Rands to Eskom

Here in the US, if you find a sucker who wants to assuage their "carbon guilt" and increase their ESG score by paying you carbon credits for your growing trees, you can make money every year from them the whole time they are growing! This type of voluntary carbon credit payments is called "Verified Emission Reductions" (VER).
There are some bureaucratic hurdles to getting qualified though. It is most feasible when done in conjunction with habitat improvement projects (like CRP), which is how we were able to qualify. Otherwise the cost of the red tape can be more than any income you get from it. In our case, the state paid all the expenses for planting the trees, cut all the red tape for us, and shepherded us through the entire process.

Wait until the value of Oxygene in the air is over 60% and the first genius connect his Tesla to the charger

The earth has ways of consuming oxygen, too. A single volcano produces more CO2 than humans ever have, but it also consumes a lot of oxygen.

We are silly to think we can affect these cycles. The earth is like a giant PID loop. In programming, this is a loop which self-modifies based upon application and measured response.

If we really were producing excess CO2, the earth's natural PID loops would just grow larger plants. But at 0.04% of the atmosphere, I don't see how we can make more given that even volcanoes can't.

Latest posts

Back