Dr Trans: Zero Carbon and How I learned to Love the EMP Bomb.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOVDOwn

Reaction score
The only way us humans will stop emitting carbon, eliminate global warming/climate change and save our planet is to embrace EMP. An Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) will prevent the polluters amongst us from destroying our. planet. We must act with courage, conviction and do what needs to be done. We must put the planet first no matter what the cost. EMP is humanities savior and we all must learn to love the EMP bomb.

The Great Reset begins with a massive coordinated EMP strike. Of course this action must exclude India, China, African Continent...... Harming these people would be racist and I AM NOT A RACIST!!

The only way us humans will stop emitting carbon, eliminate global warming/climate change and save our planet is to embrace EMP. An Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP) will prevent the polluters amongst us from destroying our. planet. We must act with courage, conviction and do what needs to be done. We must put the planet first no matter what the cost. EMP is humanities savior and we all must learn to love the EMP bomb.

The Great Reset begins with a massive coordinated EMP strike. Of course this action must exclude India, China, African Continent...... Harming these people would be racist and I AM NOT A RACIST!!
Are you trying to be satire? I don't remember you introducing yourself in the intro thread.

Lol, here we go!

Ya gotta admit, thatā€™s one hell of an entrance!
04AAD094-8030-45FC-B63E-C06C062A1C05.jpeg

Okay, so...um knowing that an EMP would within one year kill an estimated 90% of those affected and the population of earth is about 8 billion people, the suggested solution for global warming is to kill 7.2 billion of them? I guess they do exhale CO2.

Oh, I see, just 90% of the population of North America and Europe.

1667911895615.png

Looking at that chart. Eight of the top ten emitters per person are countries primarily resided in by "brown people".

Not to mention the same "brown people" that Biden just went to and asked them to pump more because they are so good at not polluting when they do it (sarcasm).

"Racist" is so yesterday. Here is a new one for you: Your theory is bigoted.

bigĀ·ot
[Ėˆbiɔət]

NOUN
  1. a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back