how long will it take you to die WTSHTF?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the first ones bite into the grass after 24 hours when the Internet, I-Phone and FB no longer work, these FB junkies run amok and go crazy. A large part will be gone after three to five days because you have nothing to eat or drink. Those who are still there after three weeks are either those who have prepared or the dangerous ones who plunder everything. But I also think the dangerous people will leave the cities after four to five weeks because there are too many deaths there and dangerous epidemics arise.

The interest will increase this day they realize there's no food in the fridge or to buy in the take away anymore.... And sometimes, if you're lucky, they understand the idea of prepping if the electicity is away for more than 15 minutes.
But then by definition, that is not prepping.

that only happens if the family leader is the only prepper in the family, can happen in some families, I know a couple like that where the adult children are not interested in prepping.

you prepare for THAT eventuality - why you need a detail prepping binder(s) >>> the family member(s) that wouldn't prep or even listen to anything prepping will be kicking their azz - but that shouldn't stop you from trying to assist them from the grave ...

Here's another way to look at this. Only 2 categories of people:
1. Live-Preppers. Those who prepare to survive difficult situations.
2. Die-Preppers. These people prepare themselves to die in difficult situations.

Everyone fits into one of those two categories.

Here's another way to look at this. Only 2 categories of people:
1. Live-Preppers. Those who prepare to survive difficult situations.
2. Die-Preppers. These people prepare themselves to die in difficult situations.

Everyone fits into one of those two categories.
I couldnt agree more.
I prepare to live.

It matter what kind of SHTF we are talking about. I hope to have a place soon where I can live off the land enough to survive an economic collapse or EMP problem. But in the event of a Civil War, I don't even hope to survive. I just want to settle scores with the Left and keep on keepin' on until I crank out.

In the last two weeks, four people I haven't spoken with in a long time have tried to contact me. These are people who years ago, asked me why I moved so far from the city and decided I was too far to come see, always expecting me to travel to them in the city. Eventually I got tired of doing all of the traveling and stopped talking to them.

I have not responded.

Be patient HB, some take longer than others to understand. We all need our lessons in life to learn from and finally come to grips. Only then after those who are calling you GOT THEIR OWN WAKE-UP CALL, have they realised you were on the right road and are looking to you (possibly the only wise person they even can call) to get them started. We all have to do our share in the fight for America and who knows maybe there is another Audie Murphy in that group that we will need....just thinking, Gary

In the last two weeks, four people I haven't spoken with in a long time have tried to contact me. These are people who years ago, asked me why I moved so far from the city and decided I was too far to come see, always expecting me to travel to them in the city. Eventually I got tired of doing all of the traveling and stopped talking to them.

I have not responded.
the same happened to me with some old friends I have known for about 40 years, they are city people and not preppers, I do not expect them to survive WTSHTF.

Latest posts

Back