Hi, mom said to go here.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I just realized that I never welcomed my munckin. Welcome to the board sweetie!
Alabaster, she's a better shot than I am, I ain't going to lie.

Welcome! I think it is awesome that you are here and interested in being prepared. I wish my daughter was more interested...but at this point she is more into finishing college, thinking about her live-in boyfriend and pampering her cat. I don't know how to approach the subject with her...I don't want to be the loony parent scaring her about doomsday before she's even started.

welcome aboard fries..you keeping mom and dad in line? mainly mom?...lol..i hope you win the computition

We'll be getting a list of places they will be performing and competing. Apparently there's been an invitation to perform at Disney in Florida, need to figure out how to rob a bank for this, lol.

Welcome Fries. I didn't know you were on here too. Great to have you. I've been talking to your Mom and I really need to commend you on your values. I wish there were more youngsters like you. At least we know that there will be a few like you coming up to keep this country going after TSHTF. Wish you could have made the meet, but I totally understand. It takes a person with a lot of fortitude to make the decision you did. I guess beings that your Mom is my sister, that makes you my niece. Jump in anytime.

We'll be getting a list of places they will be performing and competing. Apparently there's been an invitation to perform at Disney in Florida, need to figure out how to rob a bank for this, lol.
Maybe I missed this, but what kind of performing and competing? I may have missed something? But if Disney is wanting them. . . wow that is great!

G'day from Down Under - mum is right though - this is a good site.
Hope you enjoy your visits here.
Would be interesting to get your perspectives on prepping from someone your age. And your ideas too.

Danil, she does competition dance: ballet, tap, jazz, and contemporary styles. I wish I knew how to upload videos, I'd put up her last performance.

Unless the rumours are false, I hear HVP does a mean ballet in a tutu also - not sure I'd wanna watch that video though. :D

Sure do.

Here is the latest portrait i had done.

magic-man-ballerina.jpg

Latest posts

Back