Starting a cult?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure I've only met the arse end of the gypsie communtiy and seeing niether you nor I have much expereience with them we a leave it It at that.
The althernative lot are cool. Minus some strange raver politis, I'm games for the hills!
my lot werent into raves if thats what you mean.
wife had friends who were gypsies as a teenager but they were the real thing not the "traveller" sort.

What's quite interesting is the number of people that left the Whatsapp group I made.
And those that stayed.

Watch the Wickerman a few times, reading the book would be better, same with Conan the Barbarian then set yourself up as a Thulsa Doom type character including leather armour and bad haircut... Good to go.

you talk about groups and communities and compounds, what are you actually prepping for?
Good question. Catastrophy of some sort.
A wild climate. Ecconomic collapse. Societal breakdown. Does that cover it.
I can't do much in preperation for a signifcant metero strike or nuclear war...

Watch the Wickerman a few times, reading the book would be better, same with Conan the Barbarian then set yourself up as a Thulsa Doom type character including leather armour and bad haircut... Good to go.
Hahahahaha, the orginal wickerman is a fantasic film. Moving to a freaky island has crossed my mind.
Conan the Barbarian is another classic. Maybe I'll watch it again and get some tips.
Infact, there are many fims to inspire me. Good call.

Not sure about the bad haircut, though. That'll come to suit my position when it's right.

Hahahahaha, the orginal wickerman is a fantasic film. Moving to a freaky island has crossed my mind.
Conan the Barbarian is another classic. Maybe I'll watch it again and get some tips.
Infact, there are many fims to inspire me. Good call.

Not sure about the bad haircut, though. That'll come to suit my position when it's right.
never base your own survival on fictional films or books, they arent real life not even SHTF.

Good question. Catastrophy of some sort.
A wild climate. Ecconomic collapse. Societal breakdown. Does that cover it.
I can't do much in preperation for a signifcant metero strike or nuclear war...
nothing much we can do anyway to alter any event, all we can do is plan to survive what comes after, economic collapse. societal breakdown, famine and starvation.

but the idea is to plan BEFORE anything happens, not leave it until after like all the panicking sheeple.
Defo. I have to define my requirements and seek to meet them.

I would suggest people get prepared for the weather to heat up. I doubt the UK's Met Office are trying to delude the masses with their probablistic forecast of temprature increase.

The image i've include is from the analysis of their probablistic forecast of the comming years.
Might be a good idea to get insulted and AC.
1662643070045.png

I would suggest people get prepared for the weather to heat up. I doubt the UK's Met Office are trying to delude the masses with their probablistic forecast of temprature increase.

The image i've include is from the analysis of their probablistic forecast of the comming years.
Might be a good idea to get insulted and AC.View attachment 17321
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/pub/da...eports/UKCP18-Probabilistic-Update-Report.pdf

we've got wet weather here at the moment and it will last into the weekend.
seen no forecast of any more hot weather although that will come with climate change.
Ahhhh, definitions. "Climate Change", man made or not is happening.
It very much appears that temperatures are rising.
I very much doubt it would be in the favour of the Met Office to decieve me or any other potential customers. Which, I imagine, the are many, of the likelyhood of unfavourable average temperature increases.
It could be a rouse. But i doubt it.

The will likely temperature will follow that of the seasons. although with some predicted incease overall.
The mean looks likely to increase with dramtic increases. I'm sure you've already seen this and it's included in the probalistic forecasts.
Don't discount your own observations, of course. These are just my words.

you wont get many Americans to agree to Climate Change man made or cyclical, a bit of both I think, the Industrial Revolution has a lot to answer for. but so far apart from a bit of a heat wave temperatures arent that high, its drought and wildfires which are the main worry.

Might be a good idea to get insulted and AC.View attachment 17321
Their models have been proven to be falsified. It was called "Climategate" and was a huge scandal.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterf...abrication-of-global-warming/?sh=58f559506140

Latest posts

Back