Starting a cult?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you wont get many Americans to agree to Climate Change man made or cyclical, a bit of both I think, the Industrial Revolution has a lot to answer for. but so far apart from a bit of a heat wave temperatures arent that high, its drought and wildfires which are the main worry.
Hahaha, I wouldn't insist on anyone, including a sceptical American, to believe or agree with me on the concept of anthopogentic, or man enduced "Climate Change". That's not my point at all.
It certainly seems to be happening from my experience nad regardless of the records.

There have been tempertature increases in the UK.
Snowing at christmas is quite unlikely, whilst it was more so when I was younger.
Or, the likelyhood as decreased since when I was a nipper. Decreased in frequency, at least.
Weather pattern blocking meteroloogical scenearios have increased in frequency and duration.
We had, in the UK for example, a spot of snow in 2011 and becuase the cold air stayed in position for two weeks amd unless you'd removed the snow, it would have turned in to ice and stuck around.
We, in the UK, are not prepared, as it's too expensive, to hold grit for possible heavy snow events.
In the south, I can speak for.

Anthropgenic Climate change or not, it seems to me to be a good idea to be prepared.

It appears to me, that I'm in a temperate climate and the limits are broadening.

Hahaha, I wouldn't insist on anyone, including a sceptical American, to believe or agree with me on the concept of anthopogentic, or man enduced "Climate Change". That's not my point at all.
It certainly seems to be happening from my experience nad regardless of the records.

There have been tempertature increases in the UK.
Snowing at christmas is quite unlikely, whilst it was more so when I was younger.
Or, the likelyhood as decreased since when I was a nipper. Decreased in frequency, at least.
Weather pattern blocking meteroloogical scenearios have increased in frequency and duration.
We had, in the UK for example, a spot of snow in 2011 and becuase the cold air stayed in position for two weeks amd unless you'd removed the snow, it would have turned in to ice and stuck around.
We, in the UK, are not prepared, as it's too expensive, to hold grit for possible heavy snow events.
In the south, I can speak for.

Anthropgenic Climate change or not, it seems to me to be a good idea to be prepared.

It appears to me, that I'm in a temperate climate and the limits are broadening.
as for snow apart from 1963 and 2009 I havent seen real snow since I left Yorkshire in 1956.

Their models have been proven to be falsified. It was called "Climategate" and was a huge scandal.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterf...abrication-of-global-warming/?sh=58f559506140
Before I consider replying or have even read the article you shared... My dificulty with forbes arose when they posted an article that posed that US fighter pilots get cancer from theiir radar equipment, which might be the case, I'm not hugely qualified, at all. But, I've got an ok idea of physics. I can't remember the articles title or it's aim, it was nothing to do with pilots.

In addition to your comment, getting prepped is quite time comsuming. Goodness me.

I've got my plan to start unfolding and replying to messages in this forum, I didn't factor in.

I'm much grateful, of course.

Bigpaul, the climate was changing drastically, and many times catastrophically, for millions of years before man was even on the scene.
I would say that to dismiss athopogenic climate change would be comparable to dismissing any other influence you have on your surroundings.

We are all part and parcel of this.
I'm fairly sure, unless you can prove otherwise, that we are involved in part of a complex feedback system. Our actions, the effect of which we are seeing.

Sos. I made a typo and have edited my reply.
pps editing typos is fantasitic. Cheers moderator and owner...

Last edited:
I would say that to dismiss athopogenic climate change would be comparable to dismissing any other influence you have you your surroundings.

We are all part and parcel of this.
I'm fairly sure, unless you can prove otherwise, that we are involved in part of a complex feedback system. The effect of which we are seeing.
P.s. This argumemt is of little matter to me as it appears that the weather is changing, drastically, and I've got to get prepared.

much of what is said especially on this forum is in direct opposite to our concerns in the UK.
what our American cousins think or do wont make a blind difference to us here in Britain.
they are led by a doddery old dementia ridden fool who thinks he's irish and still insists in meddling in other countries policies not realising his country is going down the pan under his watch.
prepare my friend and watch and wait.

Their models have been proven to be falsified. It was called "Climategate" and was a huge scandal.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterf...abrication-of-global-warming/?sh=58f559506140
I read the article. I don't think its conclusive.

I've not studied climate science, my limited knowledge is in some Meterology, and I'm not going to spend my time studying in detail the points made in the article.
I'm sure that some of the points are valid and the picture is likely quite complex.

As I've said before, "Climate Change", man made or not is happening.
We had a heatwave earlier in the year, they've been increasing in frequency and strength in the last couple of years, and it was unbareable for me. I need to set myself up for what appears to be comming.

much of what is said especially on this forum is in direct opposite to our concerns in the UK.
what our American cousins think or do wont make a blind difference to us here in Britain.
they are led by a doddery old dementia ridden fool who thinks he's irish and still insists in meddling in other countries policies not realising his country is going down the pan under his watch.
prepare my friend and watch and wait.
I don't want to get involved in politics.
I will prepare and watch.

Latest posts

Back