Going to war?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putin May Test Underwater Nuke 150 Times Stronger Than Hiroshima Bomb, NATO Warns I am not saying which report is correct , but they do contradict each other . I have read other contradicting articles on the poisdon weapon . Where the truth is , I don't know and am suspecting some of those experts reporting on this don't either . Any way the above link claims the Russian sub that disappeared is on a mission to TEST the poisdon underwater drone "as in creating a tsunami " .
and technology has advanced alot since 1996. You're supposed to follow the science which is hard to do when the scientists don't even know the real science. The Putin we are dealing with now isn't the Putin Trump dealt with. Also he knows we have a feckless leadership. I think the cancer he has is affecting his decision making which is absolutely the decisions of a mad man.

1665490852353.png

Interesting picture of the bridge…

Last night got out my potassium iodide tablets for counting my supply and having them where we can easily access them . On the news lately is where the U.S. Government is buying many millions of dollars worth of these tablets . I haven't checked but wouldn't be surprised if those tablets are no longer available to the peasants . --- update - I just checked , the tablets are still available on E bay , but are selling extremely fast . How long they will be available is questionable .

What they are actually buying is not Potassium Iodide tabs. They keep a constant store of those on hand.
What they bought is an intravenous drug called Nplate. Potassium is designed to keep you from absorbing radiation in the first place.

Nplate is for treating someone who has already been irradiated.
It must be kept under refrigeration and even then, has a shelf life of only 18 months!!

The largest threats in a "pre-war" is the EMP...America would not be interesting after a "nuclear" bombing as the radiation lasts too long and anyone wanting to "take over" the US would want to keep it functioning as a food and slave production area. Only with an EMP attack could you send troops into and TRY to occupy. No soldier in his normal mind could ever even dream of trying to occupy AMERICA. Too big. Too spaced out cities, Too many armed citizens who will turn into the guerilla warfare fighting machine NOBODY will be able to ever stop. Too large to use gas or chemicals. Too many hiding places in the mountains and too much land to be covered and then the transportation of soldiers, vehicles, spare parts, ammo, food and fuel. Napoleon and Hitler had to learn that the hard way. IF and WHEN all commo is down and no satelites are up to help the modern warfare, then you return to the ONE-ON-ONE fighting Russia did for 10 years in Afghanistan and America has done now for 20 years and did not make any advances, just losses. You can destroy lots of buildings and such, but the farmlands, mountain cabins, swamplands and hidden places in America makes it impossible to totally take over and think you will ever have any type of "peaceful" living place for those attacking and occupying. MAGA, live free, Gary

Yes, a HEMP would be a very viable possibility for cutting us out of the global picture and the United States is wholly unprepared as far as shielding goes.

The estimate is that 90% of the modern western population would perish within the first year. Would fit nicely into the WEF plans for depopulation wouldn't it?

We do not keep a large stock of transformers on hand and they are manufactured by CHINA so wanna guess what kind of horse trading might go on there if we needed to replace all of the transformers in the country? You think the east and west coasts won't be a priority over "fly over" country?

This is the TEOTWAWKI that I prepare for.

Useful information on SREMP, HEMP and EMP can be found here on page 177

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_nuc-detonation-planning-guide.pdf

Last edited:
Yeah I believe that's a possibility. I also believe that if they try to put Trump in jail all hell is going to break loose.
YOU can bet on that, IF this coming election is corrupted again and IF they try to put TRUMP in jail there will be a civil war coming!!!

What they are actually buying is not Potassium Iodide tabs. They keep a constant store of those on hand.
What they bought is an intravenous drug called Nplate. Potassium is designed to keep you from absorbing radiation in the first place.

Nplate is for treating someone who has already been irradiated.
It must be kept under refrigeration and even then, has a shelf life of only 18 months!!
Just ordered 4 more bottles of KI tabs today and also 6 bottles of water purification tablets!!!

Yeah I believe that's a possibility. I also believe that if they try to put Trump in jail all hell is going to break loose.

That is my viewpoint too. The problem is, the biden Regime wants total chaos in the streets! Especially before the elections. Have no doubt they are planning and trying everything possible to get a lot of Conservatives/Patriots to react so biden can enact Martial Law!!

That is my viewpoint too. The problem is, the biden Regime wants total chaos in the streets! Especially before the elections. Have no doubt they are planning and trying everything possible to get a lot of Conservatives/Patriots to react so biden can enact Martial Law!!
Chaos in the streets, Food shortages, supply routes sabotaged, aiming for mass starvation, and I don't doubt they were the ones who sabotaged that pipe line.....Where Conservatives and Patriots are concerned we have to show constraint because violence is not the answer...VOTE IN NOVEMBER that is the answer!

Oh definitely! The Biden Regime and WEF take down and destroy US plan is actually almost completed if you follow the Marxist steps. They just need something major like a chimera bird flu or war. And I'm afraid they are really pushing war. Look up the Marxist checklist to destroy a country from within. You can go down the list saying check yep check.... And there are still people singing his praise unbelievable.

Chaos in the streets, Food shortages, supply routes sabotaged, aiming for mass starvation, and I don't doubt they were the ones who sabotaged that pipe line.....Where Conservatives and Patriots are concerned we have to show constraint because violence is not the answer...VOTE IN NOVEMBER that is the answer!
Biden went on TV and publicly announced he would destroy the pipeline duh! Sitting on our laurels and not being a little more proactive is going to land the Republicans/Conservatives in internment camps.

Oh definitely! The Biden Regime and WEF take down and destroy US plan is actually almost completed if you follow the Marxist steps. They just need something major like a chimera bird flu or war. And I'm afraid they are really pushing war. Look up the Marxist checklist to destroy a country from within. You can go down the list saying check yep check.... And there are still people singing his praise unbelievable.
I REALLY cant believe SOME people that supposedly have good sense and not mentally retarded actually still defend BICRAP!!!!! ANY PURE MORON can see he and his cronys are RUINING this country!!!!!!!

I REALLY cant believe SOME people that supposedly have good sense and not mentally retarded actually still defend BICRAP!!!!! ANY PURE MORON can see he and his cronys are RUINING this country!!!!!!!
Yeah, and they won't stop until they achieve their agenda. Can you believe they are making people register when you buy any livestock like when you buy a gun? And they want people with just small personal gardens to register as well as owners of bee hives. They're taking stock so they know who to take from when the government raids start. And am I the only one wondering how much it's going to help us this far into the WEF/Biden destruction of the US even if Republican take the house and senate we have a dictating tyrant sitting on the White House throne with as many Presidential Executive orders as he wants to make up.

Yeah, and they won't stop until they achieve their agenda. Can you believe they are making people register when you buy any livestock like when you buy a gun? And they want people with just small personal gardens to register as well as owners of bee hives. They're taking stock so they know who to take from when the government raids start. And am I the only one wondering how much it's going to help us this far into the WEF/Biden destruction of the US even if Republican take the house and senate we have a dictating tyrant sitting on the White House throne with as many Presidential Executive orders as he wants to make up.
Who is making you register when buying livestock? I’ve seen where the government would like community gardens register and I have no doubt that they would like individual gardeners do the same. I haven’t bought livestock for awhile now, but have been running some of mine thru the local auction house.

Please provide a link if possible?

Who is making you register when buying livestock? I’ve seen where the government would like community gardens register and I have no doubt that they would like individual gardeners do the same. I haven’t bought livestock for awhile now, but have been running some of mine thru the local auction house.

Please provide a link if possible?
I heard it this morning on Canadian prepper. He's usually accurate but as always do your own investigating.

💥Don’t forget to stock up on either miso soup or fruit pectin…or make it yourself.💥

Not only does Watanabe’s study point out the efficacy of miso as a treatment of radiation injury, but also as a way to successfully mitigate cancer and hypertension. Misos used in a study with mice, that had the longest fermentation period (180-days), increased survival time significantly. Colon cancers, azoxymethane (AOM)-induced aberrant crypt foci (ACF), breast tumors, gastric tumors, and lung tumors were suppressed with miso treatments. Even though miso is known for high sodium content, blood pressure in the rats was stabilized.

Miso was also studied after the atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki, by a physician named Tatuichiro Akizuki. Even though he and 20 other employees were in Nagasaki treating patients with acute tuberculosis, they did not develop radiation disease. He figured out it was because he and his staff consumed large amounts of wakame miso soup. Wakame is a type of seaweed that has also been shown to help reduce radiation damage.

When a Chernobyl-like nuclear power plant accident happened in the Ukraine in 1986, many Europeans consumed miso soup as a preventative measure to guard against radiation disease. It was these historical accounts of miso being an effective radiation therapy which inspired the more recent study.”
Can I be a real need here for a minute?

Modified fruit pectin like pectasol is ideal. It binds to galectin-3, blocking the adhesion of metastatic, circulating tumor cells, which help to prevent metastatic tumors.

Latest posts

Back