Thinking of a New Mexico campout. Anyone interested?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of a New Mexico campout. Hunting season starts Sept. 1 so we would have to met in a start park or wait till next spring. We did this years ago and several hams joined us. Great time to talk about camping skills and amateur radio skills. Anybody interested?

It is my one weekend to get help building out at BOL2 for more than 8 hours before the winter starts setting in. Otherwise, sounds fun! Got a 600lb feeder set up two weekends ago, working on the deer stand. Our deer season doesn't start until Nov 1 for rifle., Oct 1 for bow. I gotta get this done.

Thinking of a New Mexico campout. Hunting season starts Sept. 1 so we would have to met in a start park or wait till next spring. We did this years ago and several hams joined us. Great time to talk about camping skills and amateur radio skills. Anybody interested?
that is to far away for me, I am near Memphis,

We will try for a campout in April. The location will be Red Cloud campground near Corona New Mexico. Red Cloud campground is a US Forest campground, no reservations. There are 4 or 5 small RV/tent campsites with picnic tables and fire rings. There is a pit toilet. Accross the street there is more space. Considering New Mexico this is a central location. This is a pretty location with pines and juniper trees. Ham radio is not required, this is an event to demo amateur radio to interested prepper types. We set-up antennas and talk to people all over the country, sometimes we use solar power or batteries. Questions, my email is: [email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back