Going to war?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The largest threats in a "pre-war" is the EMP...America would not be interesting after a "nuclear" bombing as the radiation lasts too long and anyone wanting to "take over" the US would want to keep it functioning as a food and slave production area. Only with an EMP attack could you send troops into and TRY to occupy. No soldier in his normal mind could ever even dream of trying to occupy AMERICA. Too big. Too spaced out cities, Too many armed citizens who will turn into the guerilla warfare fighting machine NOBODY will be able to ever stop. Too large to use gas or chemicals. Too many hiding places in the mountains and too much land to be covered and then the transportation of soldiers, vehicles, spare parts, ammo, food and fuel. Napoleon and Hitler had to learn that the hard way. IF and WHEN all commo is down and no satelites are up to help the modern warfare, then you return to the ONE-ON-ONE fighting Russia did for 10 years in Afghanistan and America has done now for 20 years and did not make any advances, just losses. You can destroy lots of buildings and such, but the farmlands, mountain cabins, swamplands and hidden places in America makes it impossible to totally take over and think you will ever have any type of "peaceful" living place for those attacking and occupying. MAGA, live free, Gary

Fully agree with Gary. Americans have become so soft, that all an enemy has to do is kill the power, and the people will do the rest. We are one election from civil war as it is. When there is no more law enforcement (consequence), We the People will fight over America's future. Good bye soy boys and pink haired girls with facial tattoos and piercings. Antifa thinks they are tough because they fight 50 on 1, and have DAs on their side. Good F'in luck when the right gets to fight back. MEGA MAGA!!!

China and Russia want different parts of our country. But the land is of no use to them if they nuke it. I see them EMPing us.

Edit to add. Should have ready Gary’s post before I typed the above.
agree - I see an EMP being used and if that Poisdon underwater drone is ready for use , submerging cities underwater . They want the spoils of war . Radiation contamination is only a last resort , but in order to subdue a country will very likely be used on a limited scale .

We're only another lost (stolen) election away from being a communist country now. We don't need an invading force to take our country over. We've been allowing it to be taken from us for the last 50+ years. With massive immigration, legal and illegal, we've become so watered down in this country that very few people even understand what our country used to be like, or what freedom and liberty even mean. Most don't care either.

Last night got out my potassium iodide tablets for counting my supply and having them where we can easily access them . On the news lately is where the U.S. Government is buying many millions of dollars worth of these tablets . I haven't checked but wouldn't be surprised if those tablets are no longer available to the peasants . --- update - I just checked , the tablets are still available on E bay , but are selling extremely fast . How long they will be available is questionable .

Last edited:
Here is a 1996 study conducted on contract for the DNA (Defense Nuclear Agency) called "Water Waves Generated By Underwater Explosions."
https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA304244.pdfThe waves generated by underwater nuclear explosions are not as large as once thought. Deep sea explosions create little to no waves because the large bubble created implodes back on itself from the enormous pressure at depth. Shallow explosions create waves no worse than a hurricane does.

Attachments

• WaterWavesFromExplosions.pdf
    13.9 MB · Views: 0
I hate communist so much that during the Viet Nam war I volunteered to go shoot some commies . After I got to the war , found I thoroughly enjoyed combat though I admit was also terrified . I would go again but they think I am too old for that stuff . My DNA test I had done revealed some Viking blood . I tried joining blackwater but they also thought I was too old .
Yeah you're in the same boat I am in, age is a killer.

Here is a 1996 study conducted on contract for the DNA (Defense Nuclear Agency) called "Water Waves Generated By Underwater Explosions."
https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA304244.pdfThe waves generated by underwater nuclear explosions are not as large as once thought. Deep sea explosions create little to no waves because the large bubble created implodes back on itself from the enormous pressure at depth. Shallow explosions create waves no worse than a hurricane does.
Putin May Test Underwater Nuke 150 Times Stronger Than Hiroshima Bomb, NATO Warns I am not saying which report is correct , but they do contradict each other . I have read other contradicting articles on the poisdon weapon . Where the truth is , I don't know and am suspecting some of those experts reporting on this don't either . Any way the above link claims the Russian sub that disappeared is on a mission to TEST the poisdon underwater drone "as in creating a tsunami " .

Anyone supporting Zelensky, right now is just insane. He called for a Nuclear attack on Russia Thursday. People from his administration tried to "walk it back" on Friday since it caused a "panic" world wide for those of us who have been paying attention. It's out there though. And then we see the bridge linking Russia to Crimea being blown up. Was that the Ukraine's, just using the missiles the US sent over or was the US involved, as in doing the actual act in that one too, like the pipelines?

If WE were the first to react, like Zelensky wants, Putin will be giving it his all and just NUKE ever major Western city. I feel like this is a war against good verses truly evil. Right now, the Western World has become purely evil. . . just look at what has been happening to our country over the last few year. We gave an inch and they took a freaking mile! Just take a look at our own government. Most are either pedophiles, Satan worshippers, or LGBTQ? Did I get that right or can I just say fags? That is the terminology I know. Putin does NOT want the Western ideology in his country and still supports the traditional family unit. . . 1 man & 1 woman.

Last night got out my potassium iodide tablets for counting my supply and having them where we can easily access them . On the news lately is where the U.S. Government is buying many millions of dollars worth of these tablets . I haven't checked but wouldn't be surprised if those tablets are no longer available to the peasants . --- update - I just checked , the tablets are still available on E bay , but are selling extremely fast . How long they will be available is questionable .

💥Don’t forget to stock up on either miso soup or fruit pectin…or make it yourself.💥

Not only does Watanabe’s study point out the efficacy of miso as a treatment of radiation injury, but also as a way to successfully mitigate cancer and hypertension. Misos used in a study with mice, that had the longest fermentation period (180-days), increased survival time significantly. Colon cancers, azoxymethane (AOM)-induced aberrant crypt foci (ACF), breast tumors, gastric tumors, and lung tumors were suppressed with miso treatments. Even though miso is known for high sodium content, blood pressure in the rats was stabilized.

Miso was also studied after the atomic bomb was dropped on Nagasaki, by a physician named Tatuichiro Akizuki. Even though he and 20 other employees were in Nagasaki treating patients with acute tuberculosis, they did not develop radiation disease. He figured out it was because he and his staff consumed large amounts of wakame miso soup. Wakame is a type of seaweed that has also been shown to help reduce radiation damage.

When a Chernobyl-like nuclear power plant accident happened in the Ukraine in 1986, many Europeans consumed miso soup as a preventative measure to guard against radiation disease. It was these historical accounts of miso being an effective radiation therapy which inspired the more recent study.”

Fully agree with Gary. Americans have become so soft, that all an enemy has to do is kill the power, and the people will do the rest. We are one election from civil war as it is. When there is no more law enforcement (consequence), We the People will fight over America's future. Good bye soy boys and pink haired girls with facial tattoos and piercings. Antifa thinks they are tough because they fight 50 on 1, and have DAs on their side. Good F'in luck when the right gets to fight back. MEGA MAGA!!!

You go girl...Speak the truth...:tank:

Anyone supporting Zelensky, right now is just insane. He called for a Nuclear attack on Russia Thursday. People from his administration tried to "walk it back" on Friday since it caused a "panic" world wide for those of us who have been paying attention. It's out there though. And then we see the bridge linking Russia to Crimea being blown up. Was that the Ukraine's, just using the missiles the US sent over or was the US involved, as in doing the actual act in that one too, like the pipelines?
Most likely CIA..You can bet they are on the ground over there trying to destabilize the whole situation.....

From my point of view, the same people who blew up the car bridge also blew up NS2.
There are videos of the explosion, from my personal point of view it does not look like the truck that was driving there blew up, the explosion came more from the right.
I think it was one or two rockets, the explosion speaks for that as well as the collapse of a part of the bridge and the train that burned.
Russia's government is currently too quiet about this attack, I think there are some investigations going on and if they have a result it could be very hot for those responsible.

It does seem like the explosion came from a bit further right of the bridge. All the sparks and fireball were falling onto the bridge driven by a strong wind. If the truck had actually blown up, the sparks would have already been OVER the bridge and blowing into the water. We need to wait for more videos of the event to be able to make a better deduction...

Latest posts

Back