Gardening 2023

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in North Carolina for a few days and we a have been getting very blustery and cold early March weather for several days.
In southern part of NorCal. Heading up to the Northern part, Thinking it’s WNY normal weather. Shoots the global warming/climate change theory all to he77

In southern part of NorCal. Heading up to the Northern part, Thinking it’s WNY normal weather. Shoots the global warming/climate change theory all to he77

According to David Dubyne from Adapt 2030, there isn’t any human global warming…as we all already figured out. But there is additional cooling because of the 3 recent volcanic eruptions. His latest video shows what is going on. He uses NOA and NASA data to tell the story of what is happening and what to expect. Bottom line is it will be cooler. Our crops won’t produce as well for the next 18 months.

Ireland is confused as to why they are getting snow in May.

1683113944532.png

This map of the flow of the volcanic eruptions make it clear what is happening.

1683114040188.png

Left picture shows the cold in Blue. Right picture shows the particles in the upper atmosphere in yellow and deep orange/red.

Another video showed the atmospheric particles in our country. Right at the same locations that Ryan Hall Y’all reported an extensive cold spell . He says it might last the entire month of May!! 😳

Worked most of the day in the greenhouse yesterday. Feeling really good about what I accomplished. Because of these cold spells, I haven’t dared plant my starts out in the gardens…besides the cold hardy ones. So yesterday I put all my starts in individual containers. Thankfully, several years ago I bought a ton of small containers. Whew!

I have three additional raised planters on the way for the greenhouse. It has always been my plan to expand my ability to grow more in there. Well, figured I’d better get it completely built out.

We are still considering a hoop house. What got me thinking more seriously about one is Doug and Stacy on YT putting one up. These folks raise almost all their own food anyway. If the cool spells continue, it might be the best way to make sure your crops don’t die. Also keep the crap from the chemtrails off of them!

In my experience, whenever media uses the phrase "baffled" they are lying.

"Experts are baffled" should only ever be a headline for the National Enquirer and ads for ridiculous "fat-burning" foods.

If they were truly baffled then they'd hardly qualify as experts.

According to David Dubyne from Adapt 2030, there isn’t any human global warming…as we all already figured out. But there is additional cooling because of the 3 recent volcanic eruptions. His latest video shows what is going on. He uses NOA and NASA data to tell the story of what is happening and what to expect. Bottom line is it will be cooler. Our crops won’t produce as well for the next 18 months.

Ireland is confused as to why they are getting snow in May.

View attachment 19708

This map of the flow of the volcanic eruptions make it clear what is happening.

View attachment 19709
Left picture shows the cold in Blue. Right picture shows the particles in the upper atmosphere in yellow and deep orange/red.

Another video showed the atmospheric particles in our country. Right at the same locations that Ryan Hall Y’all reported an extensive cold spell . He says it might last the entire month of May!! 😳
It’s kinda why I compared it to western NY. If you don’t like the weather, wait 5 minutes.
Yesterday, rainy cold in southern NoCal. Sunny and warm in far north Cal. Should have been other way around on a normal day.
Every politician says it’s an extreme caused by climate change. Extreme Drought is caused by climate change. Extreme wildfire is caused by climate change. And if you don’t believe them, you are the extremist.

I say its the weather and I extremely don’t listen to morons like them.

We had a good rain yesterday and it rained again this morning. I got up early this morning and started a fire in the wood stove. Looks like more rain coming later today. The rain could turn to snow for the next couple of days too. I was planning on cutting firewood and burning last years slash pile today. But no, the wife wants to go to a yard sale instead, its 50 miles south of us. She said I can burn when we get home. Silly woman. We already have enough junk around here.

I am not having good luck with the onions seeds I started. It was my first try with seeds and I wanted to start harvesting seeds and being self sustainable as far as onions go. The sets are doing good though. Need more research.

The prolonged Christmas freeze wrecked my blackberries as well as my strawberries.

You brave girl! I transplanted my pepper and tomato starts, but haven’t put any outside the greenhouse yet. We did finish the prep for the gardens today. Yay!

I bought an arched trellis for over the stone steps going down to the water. We got that put together and in the ground today! Am going to grow various squash on it! It is a wide trellis at 7 feet wide! And is 8 feet high!

You brave girl! I transplanted my pepper and tomato starts, but haven’t put any outside the greenhouse yet. We did finish the prep for the gardens today. Yay!

I bought an arched trellis for over the stone steps going down to the water. We got that put together and in the ground today! Am going to grow various squash on it! It is a wide trellis at 7 feet wide! And is 8 feet high!
Sounds great

WOW! Did not realize so few grow food.

View attachment 19757

Does this forewarn us on how horribly bad it is going to get when the stores no longer have food…or affordable food?
Wow. And the bad thing is, most of us who do still don't grow everything we need. Even most farmers I know specialize in something.

Latest posts

Back