Good morning

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helentroy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, who is not asleep, hahaha.
I am a new member. I currently live in Ontario, but I'm planning to bug-out and go off grid this month, July.
I was hoping to find "like-minded" people,(especially women) to start a small community there, in North-Western Canada.
I can find almost no one who is awake in my current city, and get the "she's crazy" looks if I talk about current events.
I have a good vegetable garden (most of which I am taking with me) and give what my kids and I can't eat, to a woman's shelter, and seed to the local food bank. I can paint, sew, cook, write, fish a bit, bake, jam and pickle, organize, I'm teaching myself Herbology for medicinal uses, learning foraging skills, and can command a room when needed.
A bit of law, nursing, education and business was my educational field. I've been wanting to bug out for several years, but had to wait until now.
It's okay if there's no one, I'll be going myself anyway.
Anyone in my neck of the woods?

Hi!
Yes, I will be living off grid, and I'm excited about it. But off grid in a more pioneering days of old, than the new "off grid" style with power this and that, from solar panels. Seems like a cheat.
But thank you for saying Hi!
I have cousins in Texas, some in Dallas, but some in a couple of different cities. Nice down there. Good people.
You have a good looking horse there.

Welcome to the group from another Texan gal. I have cousins who live up in Canada, but honestly even I want to run away from them since they are so liberal brainwashes. . . Good Luck on your new adventures!!

Hello HelenTroy.

We have had our retreat group prepared for several years.
Below is a blueprint of what we did if you have some loose ends in your plan. Perhaps something there may help you.

But I am responding to assist in locating members.

See the following two sections in the Article PDF:
Article: ...16... Finding & Admitting Members.
Article ...26... Finding Members With The Internet.

Hope it helps you in some way. Best of luck. Jim

Article PDF: Systematic Approach To Group Survival: PDF
For the Attachments on the PDF, Look Here: Attachments

Article Index link

Article Source: Link

Hello HelenTroy.

We have had our retreat group prepared for several years.
Below is a blueprint of what we did if you have some loose ends in your plan. Perhaps something there may help you.

But I am responding to assist in locating members.

See the following two sections in the Article PDF:
Article: ...16... Finding & Admitting Members.
Article ...26... Finding Members With The Internet.

Hope it helps you in some way. Best of luck. Jim

Article PDF: Systematic Approach To Group Survival: PDF
For the Attachments on the PDF, Look Here: Attachments

Article Index link

Article Source: Link
Wow! thank you for that!
You've worked very hard on it. It almost looks like a legal document, hahahha!
If I can find a few women (I think that's safest at first-but harder to find) than I will use some of your ideas, which are very good by the way! well thought out. And, makes perfect sense, logical too.
Thank you again.
For now I am entirely on my own in the wilderness. If I'm eaten by a bear, you may never hear from me again, but time will tell. haha.

Latest posts

Back