Florida,let the carnage begin

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I talked to my niece around noon and other than the power being out and her mom/my sister being pissed off about that ,,,they came thru the storm just fine with very little damage in the area they live in,,,,what a relief
Glad to hear that as news showed a lot of flooding in Jacksonville.

I wonder how Kenneth L Storey did during Irma? He was the professor that said Texas deserved Harvey for voting for Trump and it was kind of like an instant Karma that we got hit with Harvey. He said people in Florida, that voted for Trump, deserved the same (he said this before Irma came).

Last edited:
I wonder how Kenneth L Storey did during Irma? He was the professor that said Texas deserved Harvey for voting for Trump and it was kind of like an instant Karma that we got hit with Harvey. He said people in Florida, that voted for Trump, deserved the same (he said this before Irma came).

Oh god please tell me someone on TV is taking him to task on this ?

Oh god please tell me someone on TV is taking him to task on this ?
I have looked several times. I can't find any information on him. There was a couple of reports that said he was in hiding because the Klan from Georgia was making death threats towards him. I don't know if that was true. He may just be looking for sympathy.

Latest posts

Back