Florida,let the carnage begin

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
,,Florida is going to take a beating no doubt about that,,,I am watching this storm not because it can do me harm but because I have family over there,,,I expect up dates thru out the day on how bad J-Ville is being hit,,,I will post them as I get them,

the Keys should be getting hit about now

Irma's track has shifted a little more to the west, so the Eastern side of the state won't take the beating that was earlier projected at this time it will go thru the Pan Handle of Fla. the entire west coast of the state will take a pounding,,,

where most evacuees went??

mentioned in an other thread By SE.

88e5bb122c5afbb3b2befc80dc022326.png

Going south of me to the west of me tomorrow through Wednesday. I don't expect a lot more than rain and some wind up here. Also tomorrow's high temp is 67F, so that should help keep weakening it.

88e5bb122c5afbb3b2befc80dc022326.png

Going south of me to the west of me tomorrow through Wednesday. I don't expect a lot more than rain and some wind up here. Also tomorrow's high temp is 67F, so that should help keep weakening it.
I am expecting some rain fro Irma here in Arkansas,,,,but it should not be much

I don't expect much more than rain from all this and some wind gusts. It's raining here this morning and I guess it will deteriorate all day. I believe the center will pass SW of us overnight tonight. The only thing I could really worry about would be a tornado coming off this but that's not something you can prep much for.

Looking at the weather radar, it looked like Jacksonville got some pretty strong feeder bands, but the news media have all but ignored Jacksonville.

i saw the rout it's taking.and it looks like it'll west of nashville tn..
Jim, tonight we are going to have wind advisory and rain. Gust to 45 mph etc. I don't have a back yard, all woods so a tree falling is straight onto the house.

Latest posts

Back