Electric Cars

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still remember an dialogue i had with an friend, he was police officer at this time, about the Toyota Prius. The Prius was brand new, and he told me about the emergency data file (a few sites) what's to do if an Prius is involved in an accident. So i asked him what he would do then. His answer was simple: I'll run, fast and far.

😁 Wonder how many remember the Ford Pinto?!
And the Chevy Vega which almost destroyed GM. There was this one Vega that I happened to know two of its owners. A Vega GT in fact. Lousiest piece of excrement excuse for a car I ever saw. When you floored it in neutral, it took several seconds to rev up.
It had an aluminum block with unlined aluminum cylinders that tended to warp. I had to help the owner get it home one time when smoke started pouring out of the engine through the steering column. I had drive with my head sticking way out of the window to see the road and not choke on the smoke. It left a trail of smoke that was thicker than the smoke screen on 007's Aston Martin.

Here's a ugly one for everyone.. amc gremlin
Yeah they were odd ducks alright
cd6c1a1ca4e53a426430230537cb4074c07d6285.jpeg

When married to first wife, I was working out of town and then wife wanted to buy a car. I told her to go get one. She bought an AMC Pacer. What a piece of crap. She never got to pick out another car. Just one of many reasons were are not married anymore.

In Feb 2020 before all the crap started, I took this pic because I couldn’t believe the owner had a club on a Pinto . Last time We went out in a free world.
Maybe now he is the smart one. No computer, no gps, No Govt. View attachment 21865
My first car was a ugly green used ford pinto, I hated that car but it ran cheap, used more oil than gas but it got me around.

Latest posts

Back