Electric Cars

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't these things have any safety cut out features for overheating or overcharge conditions?

Lithium batteries that I've worked with had on-board electronics to supervise power egress. But if that PCB fails, all bets are off.

I'm assuming the supervisor circuit board is failing in these cases. But with such a hot fire, there's no chance for a post-mortem.

1678800914164.jpeg

This crazy idea of converting the military to all electric vehicles is clearly not feasible. Throw the grid switch or Set off an EMP, etc is all it would take to cripple every vehicle. Where would they be charged? Maybe putting a gas operated generator on a flat bed and let it follow the vehicles. That is, until the generator runs dry.

In the new woke world we won't need a strong military or strong men. Just a rainbow of men in name only.
I seriously wait for the day when our troops are on the battlefield in rainbow camo and skirts, fighting with cottonballs against papertanks...

Popcorn anyone?

Latest posts

Back