Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys it has gotten to the point that I will try to refrain posting any more on the economic collapse for awhile , as I have likely already drowned our members in all the information flowing in " not dripping ".

Following up on the rice issue..here was Wally World today...20 lb. Off brand long grain still same price. Were pretty well stocked. That said, I paid $3.49 gal. For gas last weekend, today it ranged from $3.82-$3.91 gal. Depending on which station you stop in.

Following up on the rice issue..here was Wally World today...20 lb. Off brand long grain still same price. Were pretty well stocked. That said, I paid $3.49 gal. For gas last weekend, today it ranged from $3.82-$3.91 gal. Depending on which station you stop in.

Attachments

• 20230805_101357.jpg
    20230805_101357.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
--- Lets put on our big boy pants and face it. The stores that are closing are in the same racial demographic areas . More expensive food at the remaining stores will have a domino effect as the shoplifters simply swap to stealing from the stores that have managed to remain open . These ain't the type folks that will sweat in a garden growing food . They have been taught from birth to steal from those that work for their food . This is the same crowd that look for an excuse to riot and loot , grabbing clothes , televisions and what they call basketball shoes .

--- For the preppers that survive , they may be reading about this event in history in the " prepper chronicles " .

Latest posts

Back