Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tentative list to order from wholesale for pick up Monday while my son's in:
200 lb. Rice
25 lb. Pasta (spaghetti)
10 lb. Other pasta
50 lb. Flour
50 lb. Potatoes-russet and sweet
45 lb. More chicken livers/41 lb. Gizzards/40 lb. Ground turkey (dogs gotta eat-need more). Ive been stocking up on dry and storing it tight)..but i dont feed mine just dry and i dont feed mine canned store bought dog food ( this is cheaper anyhoo).
Fresh green beans if they have any worth it, 25 lbs.
50 lb. Onion
I'm gonna, see what they have for frozen veggies, to can a bunch of that also
Stew meat to can more beef stew (not sure what weight that comes in minimum wholesale).
Probably need some more corn meal added too!

When I get hold of my son to get the prices, I will adjust accordingly.

Gotta get more myler bags and other containers.

Any other suggestions?

My tentative list to order from wholesale for pick up Monday while my son's in:
200 lb. Rice
25 lb. Pasta (spaghetti)
10 lb. Other pasta
50 lb. Flour
50 lb. Potatoes-russet and sweet
45 lb. More chicken livers/41 lb. Gizzards/40 lb. Ground turkey (dogs gotta eat-need more). Ive been stocking up on dry and storing it tight)..but i dont feed mine just dry and i dont feed mine canned store bought dog food ( this is cheaper anyhoo).
Fresh green beans if they have any worth it, 25 lbs.
50 lb. Onion
I'm gonna, see what they have for frozen veggies, to can a bunch of that also
Stew meat to can more beef stew (not sure what weight that comes in minimum wholesale).
Probably need some more corn meal added too!

When I get hold of my son to get the prices, I will adjust accordingly.

Gotta get more myler bags and other containers.

Any other suggestions?

Very nice. Do you, can you make your own bread?

I consider food availability and trucking companies going bankrupt interlaced . Yellow may be only the first of more companies going bankrupt , from the Democrat's fantasy polices . At the same time though as companies go belly up , it might open oppurtunites for an upstart trucking company . The window may be rapidly closing for gathering those last preps .

Last edited:
------ Reports are coming in fast now of the collapse . I have not confirmed but the link states that now the Govenor of Georgia has declared a " State Of Emergency " due to the collapsing supply chain .

That was back in January, right?
Possible , as I didn't question the date of the " state of emergency " and presumed the video maker above was giving current information . .--- Reviewing the video , it appears the state of emergency was issued for April 16 and this also opens up the real likely hood it was issued because of a collapsing supply chain . I will investigate this further .

Last edited:
Kemp declares state of emergency in Georgia after protests erupt in Atlanta ---- It appears the state of emergency declared in Georgia " was not " due to the collapsing supply chain but due to a particular segment of Georgia's population wanting to simply loot and destroy .
I as @Cindyd noticed they January date. The State of Emergency ended in Feb.
The collapse of Yellow Frieght has been pretty well documented even on MSM
Yes there are 22K less trucks on the road, but those are the one delivering to WallyWorld. And HD Distribution centers. Wally World and HD still bring the goods from th DCs. HD may get more shipments direct than WW. I have dealt with both chains At store level.

We appear at this point not to be gleaning any information as to how the collapsing trucking industry will be effecting stores such as Wal Mart and Home Depot . By this time next month we should have a clearer picture . This of course is why we are preppers . Taking a phrase from space weather news " Eyes wide open no fear ".

--- It is now unfolding this month . This will not only effect fuel prices going in your vehicle . It will effect the trucking industry . Food prices will soar and people will increasingly not be able to afford to buy the things they could under the Trump administration . many businesses will simply close resulting in jobs lost , homelessness , and uptick in crime and looting . ---- Unless this communist regime is somehow liquidated , the un-prepared will be living in squaller like the people of Venezuela . The prepared that sacrificed and established an isolated self-sufficient survival retreat will be reaping the fruits of their labor . --- I will add this collapse is the
" optimistic forecast " as we will likely be in a Nuclear War soon .

Last edited:
--- here is conformation of my previous post , on the escalating food prices , and job losses .

--- here is conformation of my previous post , on the escalating food prices , and job losses .

Prepare for starvation??

Starvation is not on the menu for me...

Even if the game is depleted, I can still fish year round, and the fish don't have mercury or ag chemicals in them. I hear a pescatarian diet is healthy.

Latest posts

Back