Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up this morning to find enough Republicans and Democrats were cut enough personal financial gain deals that the U.S. was sold out again . Has anyone ever seen a Washington politician that didn't mysteriously become even more wealthy ? -- What this means to preppers / survivalist . As more worthless paper is printed to resemble currency the x amount of available goods will become much more expensive , thus an Excelleration in inflation . On the flip side those of us that receive a government check regardless as to whether it is in the form of Social Security or some other form will continue to receive the checks , they just will not buy as much . This might give those that didn't finish their preparations some more time , until Russia or China drops the bomb .

The government is also raising the "poverty level" for a family of 4...was 30,000 now it is 85,000. Guess what that will do for welfare spending. Yeah.

My family group foresaw this years ago and started preparing , constructing enlarged homes and building more living structures . One structure on our grounds 80% complete is being constructed with a one year old baby " my grandson " in mind as to eventually have his own home as an adult.
As long as they don’t have to live in the same household with me! Separate houses definitely as far as the kids and their spouses are concerned. The in laws already have made arrangements for elder care should they need it, so at least, they won’t be moving in.

During the Great Depression, boarding houses were common especially in small towns. You see it a lot in movies and books set in the thirties. Widows and farm families did this a lot. Often it was the only way to keep the farm and pay the bills.

Our arrangement with our ranch hand is similar. He gets free room and board in exchange for work. He has another job as well that gives him a regular paycheck. All of our kids are grown up, out doing their own thing for now, so, for the time being, this works for us. He also has some skills that will be helpful in TEOTWAWKI so we wouldn’t be carrying dead weight at that point either.

I won’t lie and say that bringing an outsider into the household was not a huge adjustment. It was. We had personality and lifestyle clashes with him when some of my kids were still at home. Five years hence, it still happens once in a while; he is a 180 degree turn from my husband personality wise…but, we make it work.

When the chips are down though, he comes through. He would give his life to protect this family and property. This I know. So…

The newest video by David Dubyne is about the change he says is coming from LIBOR to SOFR. He is asserting that this is a BIG problem for us.

This graph shows the difference between the two.

View attachment 19944

My question is, how exactly will this affect us? Someone said it could affect even home loans that are not Variable Rate Loans. My kids have Fixed Rate loans, but this concerns me. Anyone understand this?
I was trying to catch Lynette Zang @ ITM Trading on this transfer away from LIBOR, but I missed some of it and haven’t had a chance to follow-up on the podcast yet. She was trying to explain the transfer differences and indicated that even on a fixed rate mortgage there is a part of the mortgage contract which allows for an adjustment to cover repaying mortgages with inflated dollars. In other words, if the purchasing power of the dollar drops significantly due to inflation and you have say 15,000.00 remaining on your mortgage, the bank will be able to actually adjust the amount of the inflated currency to reflect the decreased purchasing power and increase the amount of the remaining balance as opposed to actually increasing the fixed interest rate. So the $15,000.00 you have remaining on your balance would adjust to like $45,000.00 remaining. I’ll admit I wasn’t paying much attention to it because I have no debt, so I wasn’t as attentive as I perhaps should have been. Try ITM trading on YouTube and search for LIBOR.

--- Here is the global results of the Biden Crime syndicate . Just because there " may " be food for sale in your area today doesn't mean it will always be so . The famine is spreading and intensifying . The anger is so high in some countries that they are burning the banks down .

Last edited:
I've been involved in survivalism and prepping for 25yrs (officially) cutting my online on teeth in American boards like Plainsman Cabin and Frugal Squirrel's etc (no idea if they're still about) in all that time... Nothing has changed, people have been posting the same concerns for the same reasons.

I've been involved in survivalism and prepping for 25yrs (officially) cutting my online on teeth in American boards like Plainsman Cabin and Frugal Squirrel's etc (no idea if they're still about) in all that time... Nothing has changed, people have been posting the same concerns for the same reasons.
This post raises suspicions for me but hope for the best for everyone , members or non-members . I will point out though haunting prepper forums and preparing are two different things .

This post raises suspicions for me but hope for the best for everyone , members or non-members . I will point out though haunting prepper forums and preparing are two different things .
You're right frequenting "Preppers" forums and prepping are two different things, that's why my post count low and my attendance infrequent... I'm actually doing 👍

However people have been predicting global financial collapse since before the movement went digital... That's just a fact.

You're right frequenting "Preppers" forums and prepping are two different things, that's why my post count low and my attendance infrequent... I'm actually doing 👍

However people have been predicting global financial collapse since before the movement went digital... That's just a fact.
Rightly so, the system has been kept afloat for a long time by infusing capital resources that do not actually exist and never will. People are so naive that they believe the propaganda spewed by the MSM at the insistence of the powers that be. That confidence will eventually fail. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the US economy at least, if not global, is based on nothing but confidence, when it does fail, and it will, it’s going to be severe. That said, you should be applauded for your efforts in “actually doing”. There are many on this platform that have helped others with ideas and information. That’s a good thing. The system will come down hard because it’s based on created digital integers and nothing else. At some point, people aren’t going to accept digital integers as payment for their products, labor and crops. When that day comes, your preparations are what will matter. It’s coming, that’s just a fact. I’m not the smartest person in the room, but I can do math and the math doesn’t work in the system we are in now. If you’re in the UK, listen to Neil McCoy Ward, he’s a smart man, a sharp analyst and your fellow countryman.

Last edited:
Civil war-like conditions in France after police shot and killed a teenager a few days ago.
President Macron is now using special forces against the demonstrators, the situation is very heated, there are again deaths by police violence could fall the country, the riots are now spreading to Belgium.

Europe has a very big domestic problem, billions abroad and Ukraine give away and their own economy to the wall and squeeze the population through taxes, all this could now become a boomerang. If Europe burns, Klaus Schwab can stick his big reset up his ###.
There are various videos of the riots in France, is becoming more and more Mad Max syndrome.

Last edited:
Civil war-like conditions in France after police shot and killed a teenager a few days ago.
President Macron is now using special forces against the demonstrators, the situation is very heated, there are again deaths by police violence could fall the country, the riots are now spreading to Belgium.

Europe has a very big domestic problem, billions abroad and Ukraine give away and their own economy to the wall and squeeze the population through taxes, all this could now become a boomerang. If Europe burns, Klaus Schwab can stick his big reset up his ###.
There are various videos of the riots in France, is becoming more and more Mad Max syndrome.

Are you in France? I don't remember.
Honest, it seems the French culture is being erased by refugees. It's sad. There are places I loved there where I would never return today.

France is our neighboring country, but it is not only immigrants who riot but also locals. France has long been a powder keg, I fear this time the authorities have gone too far.

The system here will fall, that is as good as certain, the division since Corona is too big that our governments have caused, in addition, our governments here destroy jobs and prosperity and give billions to Ukraine for nothing, money that is missing here.

Our governments can not go back, if it comes out that Ukraine loses this shit war would be our governments and also yours government in the U.S. with their backs to the wall and the people would hang you because you have put billions in the sand.
For this reason, our governments will continue to shovel money into this black hole and completely trigger the social rift.

There are two ways for us the people, either we end up in the gutter Great Reset and become slaves forever, that shows the WHO and UN treaty already before if the ratified, or we put our governments and the dark state checkmate, either they or we. Either way, there will be very unpleasant scenes and that in any case.

Inflation up only 3%. WAIT , they changed the numbers to one year.. it was up 7.5 a year ago 10.5 hurts!
Only libtards understand that logic. "Oh it's only up 3%". Yeah 3% from 7% to equal 10%. We at 10%. That many percent. That's this many fingers. Sometimes you need visual aids. Just in case.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
Yesterday I received a report that the largest gas station in the county has run out of fuel . Likely this is temporary but is this foreshadowing the dark days ahead ? Are any of you guys noticing automobile fuel shortages ?

--- 30 ,000 big rig trucks being taken off the road inside the United States by this coming Monday July 31 2023 . " No " not a looming strike , an outright declaration of " bankruptcy " . More trucking companies poised to follow suite and declare bankruptcy and remove their trucks from the road . Walmart and Home Depot are cancelling orders for fear the orders will be left lingering on a big rig truck in an unrecoverable situation .

Last edited:
--- 30 ,000 big rig trucks being taken off the road inside the United States by this coming Monday July 31 2023 . " No " not a looming strike , an outright declaration of " bankruptcy " . More trucking companies poised to follow suite and declare bankruptcy and remove their trucks from the road . Walmart and Home Depot are cancelling orders for fear the orders will be left lingering on a big rig truck in an unrecoverable situation .

Horrible

My son drives all over the country delivering. Company just bought multiple new Volvo trucks and getting ready to add more to fleet. They've been staying busy as heck going all over the country. Not disputing the post as he don't drive for home depot or walmart. Can't speak to utility trucks. Car lots around here are loaded to gills with cars and trucks. Home depot was run over today and had plenty of stock as did wal mart here. Will see how it goes over the next week forward.

Latest posts

Back