Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--- Since the communist political coup here in the United States , this is what is unfolding . When " all " the stores are closed in any area , guess where the next target will be for the hoards of thieves , yep the preppers , including their gardens and livestock .

--- This is a video on the collapse . This presentation will likely be not new news to anyone , but only stands to confirm the collapse . At this point this thread's title " --- an economic crash coming " could be converted to simply " the crash is here ". Most of us though would disagree with the video makers proclamation that the collapse was caused by the Covid attack , but realize the cause goes much deeper than that . Anyway the video shows the worsening plight and the wisdom of those that have prepared for this .

Last edited:
--- Here is a video on some of the towns I travel through whenever going to my old haunts . " Proud Prepper "may be using the same route traveling between his bug out locations , but there are two likely routes for him . That may explain some of our bleak outlooks on America .

--- As bad as it may appear , we all know it is worsening under Bideonomics as people find buying gasoline for a lawnmower " if they are rich enough to own one " is a monetary sacrifice . Certainly building supplies for home maintenance is out of reach for many .

--- Folks happy to live in a desert with things scrounged from a dump " our United States under Communism " .

--- Here is a video on some of the towns I travel through whenever going to my old haunts . " Proud Prepper "may be using the same route traveling between his bug out locations , but there are two likely routes for him . That may explain some of our bleak outlooks on America .

LOL an "extreme poverty" video showing people who own homes and cars and have plenty to eat and are happy with their lives. No homeless camps, no fentynol addicts in the sidewalks, just some houses that need some repair.

I know Belzoni very well and have been there hundreds if not thousands of times. My brother in law is a dentist in Belzoni. (my dental plan LOL)

Belzoni is the quintessential "Mississippi Cotton Pickin' Delta Town."

Last edited:
--- Here is what the murder capitol of the world looks like today " or perhaps worse " . I have been there and had a woman that had a black eye that obviously had been beaten and probably raped .helped me get my white family out of the area and back to safety .

--- Here is what the murder capitol of the world looks like today " or perhaps worse " . I have been there and had a woman that had a black eye that obviously had been beaten and probably raped .helped me get my white family out of the area and back to safety .

"Jackson is bad"
Depends on which part of town you are talking about. After decades of Democrat control it is not like it used to be. Except for NE Jackson (north of and including the Belhaven neighborhood, and east of I-55) which is kind of like a bubble. Take a drive down Eastover some time. I grew up just outside of the Eastover neighborhood, my father said we lived in "Leftover" LOL. It's still just like it was 60 years ago. My sister bought my parents house and still lives there. Another sister lives in the gated "Sherwood Forest" neighborhood. Not quite as affluent as Eastover though. My grandmother lived in the Belhaven neighborhood.

Cross the city limits in any direction and it's a whole different world. Clinton, Madison/Ridgeland, Brandon, Pearl, Byram, Flowood...all great places to live. I have an aunt in Clinton, a sister in Madison, and I worked in Flowood. I know Jackson.

Last edited:
Friend of me was in California for holidays end of last year and he seriously got shocked about how many people was living in tents and RV's. Partly he wasn't sure anymore if he's in an rich industrial country or somewhere in third world country slums.
Your friend was correct. It doesnt matter How big or small the city is. This is what you see all over the state.

IMG_0289.jpeg

I am not sure who is supposed to be the outsider , but if it is me can say I was born in Mississippi and lived in Mississippi around 45 years . Very deep Mississippi ,south of Jackson . nearly all my relatives still live in Mississippi . I had the foresight to grab up my wife and young kids and leave when I saw the situation was only going to get worse . -- I am a very serious prepper and realized it wasn't a Nuclear war or something that my location was vulnerable to . No it was the people surrounding me that I would have to deal with when SHTF , that I saw was the Achillies heal . I quit my job , abandoned my paid for Mississippi home that I had built with my two hands and left to literally start carving out a new home with an axe as I had no heavy equipment nor chainsaw . Later I did rent a bobcat " for one day " and paid for some help with the carpentry .

Last edited:
The collapse has been going on for decades but over the last two years the speed of the descent has accelerated to a never before seen speed . I doubt even Venezuela's descent was the speed we are now witnessing in the United States .

I am not sure who is supposed to be the outsider , but if it is me can say I was born in Mississippi and lived in Mississippi around 45 years . Very deep Mississippi ,south of Jackson . nearly all my relatives still live in Mississippi . I had the foresight to grab up my wife and young kids and leave when I saw the situation was only going to get worse . -- I am a very serious prepper and realized it wasn't a Nuclear war or something that my location was vulnerable to . No it was the people surrounding me that I would have to deal with when SHTF , that I saw was the Achillies heal . I quit my job , abandoned my paid for Mississippi home that I had built with my two hands and left to literally start carving out a new home with an axe as I had no heavy equipment nor chainsaw . Later I did rent a bobcat " for one day " and paid for some help with the carpentry .
Well then, I retract my statement.

--- All these parasites on society reminds me of the story I heard about ancient Tibet . At one point in their history there was so many people running to live in the monasteries , it put a huge financial strain on the real workers trying to support those behind the monastery walls . The situation got dire . --- Today workers are trying to support a growing tide of folks like depicted in the link . At some point it is not sustainable .

--- This is not another example of the collapsing United States , instead we have a warning being sounded from a professional accountant . This is not a " might " happen warning " but is a " is happening warning " . This might be interesting in the days ahead . It's a good thing we are prepped and ready . ---

Something unusual going on with my last post . It appears the link provided appears and disappears . At the moment it is up .

Something unusual going on with my last post . It appears the link provided appears and disappears . At the moment it is up .
No worries, the Europeans know this since Covid. Critical videos and links dissapear fast, it's an "greatfull service" of our governments to "protect" citizen from false way to think and "fake news"...

Latest posts

Back