Dear God, DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toexist, Why dont you educate everyone on what you see wrong with picture? I see real glare and reflection, real fabric darker where its soaked up water. Real looking objects below the water. Yes the lights can be on, many fixtures in ceiling are feed through the cieling and will work fine if the water line is below the switches. The water could have reached its level and stopped rising when pic was taken. These people look tired and appear to be waiting for help. I see nothing to suspect this picture was faked or altered in any way and no written or spoken testimony from any wittnesses say anything that contradicts this picture.

Thats all I will say. You should have better things to do that argue about something as pointless as this, when you have zero evidence that this is a faked or altered picture. I dont care if you believe the picture is false or that the earth is flat or God is a fairytale or we randomly evolved from ooze.

giphy (5).gif

You obviously cared enough to respond to something you deemed POINTLESS. If you really felt debate was pointless...YOU WOULDNT RESPOND.

It's not about what's wrong with photo so much as it is what's NOT WRONG with it.

EVERYTHING.

Have you spent any time at a nursing home? I won't get into detail how or why but as a kid I spent a lot of time at a high end nursing home. When people get to that age they become children again. They CRINGE, they CRY...THEY ARE IN PAIN. THEY ARE FRAGILE. THEY ARE WEAK. THEY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. THEY HAVE ANXIETY. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE IN NEED FOR ATTENTION. This is why they're in a home as they need to be looked after ALL THE TIME.

Look at the BLANK expressions on their faces. EXPRESSIONLESS. EMOTIONLESS. Strange.

Look at the lighting on their faces that clearly does not match.

A couple of the people in the photo look as if they were plugged in.

This photo has been altered and is clearly not in its original form.

I like how you compared someone viewing believing in God as believing in a fairy tale to someone believing the world is flat...AS IF THAT IS THE SAME THING.

It's the just the opposite. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT GOD EXISTS JUST LIKE THEIR IS NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT.

If you're going to try to debate something your going to have to stay in your lane. You obviously are out of your element here.

to get a blank expressionless face to a senior citizen,you just use the right meds..seen that happening way too close

to get a blank expressionless face to a senior citizen,you just use the right meds..seen that happening way too close

True but when four out four of the residents (whoms faces we see in picture) whom are submerged in muddy water are sitting calmly like they are at some easter pinic....it becomes more than UNUSUAL.

well,you obviously have your opinion,I have mine,you don't wanna belive this could happen,me again have been around for far too long to belive it can.
and hadn't that pic circulated those seniors would prolly still be there,forgotten,mostly.
and the manager of that place would be seeking for some new ones to "take care of" when things get normal.

well,you obviously have your opinion,I have mine,you don't wanna belive this could happen,me again have been around for far too long to belive it can.
and hadn't that pic circulated those seniors would prolly still be there,forgotten,mostly.
and the manager of that place would be seeking for some new ones to "take care of" when things get normal.

My opinion of this photograph has nothing to do with my opinion of the incident itself. I think some people here have a hard time separating the two. The residents could have been swimming with sharks for all I know. As long as they made it out okay is all that concerns me as far as the actual event is concerned.

That photo could have been taken at some point but clearly has been significantly altered from its original form. Media is no different than show business today. They need click bait to better sell the events they cover.

If they had shown a photo of a couple of residents sitting in 6 inches of water on the 2nd floor...i doubt anyone here would be talking about this.

Until I see video or photos from different angles on scene...im not buying it.

If by some miracle chance that photo is real...it belongs in a history museum along side other surreal works of art. I'm confident it's not.

in my humble opinion,if that pic would have emerged from let's say Bangladesh,not one soul would have disputed it,but as it came from
one of the richest nations on this planet,well you all get my point,it can't happen..

but we all know ,not all is sunshine,daisies and fairydust,not even here (seen it first hand and had to report it),when money dictates who's productive,
the seniors are pretty low on the ladder :(

in my humble opinion,if that pic would have emerged from let's say Bangladesh,not one soul would have disputed it,but as it came from
one of the richest nations on this planet,well you all get my point,it can't happen..

but we all know ,not all is sunshine,daisies and fairydust,not even here (seen it first hand and had to report it),when money dictates who's productive,

Yup just like implying 911 was an inside job and the CIA blew up building 7 etc.

Yup just like implying 911 was an inside job and the CIA blew up building 7 etc.

Listen to this genius. How does someone compare the intricately planned single most devastating terrorist attack of all time on american soil to one fake altered photo used to sensationalize an event.

Last edited:

Jontte your one of the few people on this forum I respect but I disagree. I don't care if photo took place in Somalia. A fake photo is a fake photo. I'm not trying to convince anyone here of anything anymore. To me this is an OBVIOUS fake. You guys are free to believe in anything your hearts desire.

All this confirms in my opinion is how oblivious the average person is when it comes to the integrity of the mainstream media.

You guys don't realize that MOST publicized photos are manipulated and altered. This is simply an EXTREME example.

Last edited:
have to hope so,'cause if it's real this world has a lot to do to improve it self.
so for now we just have to agree that we disagree :)

Latest posts

Back